Thread 2: It's time Sup Forums. You have been taken as a class D test subject by the SCP foundation

Thread 2: It's time Sup Forums. You have been taken as a class D test subject by the SCP foundation.

Your task is to survive 3 rolls. The last 3 digits of each roll determines the next SCP that you're sent in to fuck with in the name of science. You are required to properly interact with it to be able to call it safe and move on. Talk to it, touch it, taste it, smell it, stick your dick in it - whatever needs to be done.

Should you survive all 3 SCPs, you will be euthanized at the end of the month for a job well done. This is a nice, painless ending.

Should you be killed or somehow bring about eternal suffering/torture/pain upon yourself, you have lost the game.

If by chance an SCP somehow allows you to escape the foundation and/or grants you a permanent solution that gets you away from the testing and imminent death, you have truly won.

Good luck.

SCPs here: scp-wiki.net/scp-series

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-530
scp-wiki.net/scp-944
scp-wiki.net/scp-360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

certain type of bread

ROLL

i'll bite, what are you gonna throw at me?

LETS DO IT!

Rollerino, let's see what comes from it

big money. big money. big money !

Roll

scp-wiki.net/scp-530

ok, i like where this is going

i play with the dog for a whole day, i feed it two times with the food the facility provides me.

and i taught him how to piss in a corner giving him a bone shaped cookie.

nothing happened during testing except the fact at one point he grew 12 legs and a head, and changed into a brown-shit color

i move on to the next day to find out my next SCP is...

Well, regardless of what i'll do, i guess i'll survive the first SCP, so, rollerino for the second one!

OK SO I just gotta talk to a carp made of lava. Doable

Roll for number 2

roll number 2

>Pick up some doll that causes miscarriages. I'm a dude, easy peasy

Here comes number 3

Well here goes nothin'

Rolling for 1st round

scp-wiki.net/scp-944

I'm fucked.

i guess i'm dead?

OP how do we deal with SCP's like these? are we supposed just fantasize how we die or survive?

also rolling to see what's my number 3 out of curiosity

Nice

So, i will survive this SCP as well, regardless of what i'll so. Rollerino for the last one before i get terminated by the Foundation

Rolling

Roulerbouler

scp-wiki.net/scp-360

Well if I perform the ritual correctly above altitude then I ascend to godhood and I'm never seen or heard from again. So I win? But the point of this one is that they don't want anyone to do it so they wouldn't send me in to perform it? Need a second opinion lol.

I guess that either the Plane that never was or the Foundation will kill me. It was fun guys, see you on the other side!

Rolling

Okay

i doubt you'd survive it, you're a class D

they won't give you the materials you need to actually complete the ritual i think

Second Roll Inbound... At least on the first one I just lost some tissue...

It seems that I want to go pooping

D-Roll-Le

I survived but eww.. ok rolling again

Roll!

Unless you've got Chuck Norris levels of self control i guess Cholesterol is gonna get you.. GG for SCP 807 i guess?

Fuck me up fam'

roll

Giant funnel, change dimension of thing passing through by a factor of 12. Won't go inside.

Rôle

Mem

Please be kind...

Aww yeah! Twins ;) Roll two!~

A sexually attractive whale that absorbs people
Well, as OP said I have to stick my dick in it
And doing so = death

Passed-out trying to disassemble a matryoshka doll with so much layers. When I woke up the doll was fully reassembled. Shouted insults to it and left it in place

Ok, just some bug leaves in Melanesia, nothing too scary. Guess I'll take some samples and make sure the roots are fertilized. Next...

Item #: SCP-937

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-937 specimens are to remain at Site-92, located at [REDACTED] in Melanesia. Site-92 is listed by its host government as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is off limits for all but selected personnel, all of whom are Foundation researchers and security staff. SCP-937 hives in the wild are to be quarantined and incinerated.

Description: SCP-937 is a strangler fig tree, closely related to Ficus watkinsiana, and has been classified as Ficus formicidae in [DATA EXPUNGED]. SCP-937 appears very similar to other strangler fig trees for most of its life cycle, although its reproductive process is unique.

When SCP-937 matures, it begins to flower and bear fruit, designated SCP-937-2. The flowers are apparently self-pollinating, as opposed to other fig trees. When developed, the "fruit" are insectoid in appearance, with a head, thorax, abdomen and six legs, growing up to five centimeters in length. SCP-937-2 specimens have a convergent anatomy with insects, including a cellulose exoskeleton, spiracles and heart analogues, but lacking a proper digestive tract. SCP-937-2 have leafy growths on the back that resemble wings, with ripe specimens hardening to a flattened wing of fibrous, papery tissue, reminiscent of a maple seed's rotors.

scp937-2-small.png
SCP-937-2, Forager Subtype
Once it is fully developed, an individual will detach itself temporarily and begin to walk around and tend its parent tree. SCP-937-2 will forage for plant and animal matter and use such to fertilize the roots of not only its host plant, but also any other nearby instances of SCP-937. The various subtypes SCP-937-2 "fruit" behave rather in the manner of ants with the parent SCP-937 functioning as both hive and queen.

No whammy

Oh shit

rooooooool1

Now I'm meeting with the Undertakers version of Rain man. I wonder if he likes board games, I'll shake his hand and have a friendly chat, I'm sure my impending doom will be revealed to me during our checkers game. On to the next...

Item #: SCP-657

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-657 is to be kept in a room 8m x 8m at site 19 with a queen sized bed and any other reasonable furnishings as requested by SCP-657.

SCP-657 is allowed to freely move about the grounds of site 19, so long as SCP-657 is accompanied by at least one staff member of at least level-2 security. Following experiment 657/076, SCP-657 is no longer allowed to leave his room. SCP-657 is to be allowed additional leeway with requests for entertainment following this loss of freedom in order to ensure the mental health of SCP-657. Two staff members of at least level-2 security are to be stationed at SCP-657's room in order to monitor SCP-657 and ensure that he does not leave. Staff members are to avoid physical contact with SCP-657 unless it becomes necessary to restrain him or for his own safety.

SCP-657 is to be fed three meals per day, provided with a daily multivitamin, and given a supply of medication for the treatment of his arthritis.

Description: SCP-657 appears to be a Caucasian male approximately fifty five years of age. SCP-657 is mostly bald, with a small amount of gray hair remaining. 1.75 meters in height, 77 kilograms. Subject prefers to wear three-button business suits, generally charcoal gray or navy blue in color, as well as bowler hats. All medical tests indicate that SCP-657 is an ordinary human male in his fifties of reasonably good health. SCP-657 prefers to be addressed as "Gustav" or "Mr. Nobel", but will also respond to his SCP designation.

SCP-657 displays the ability to predict the time of an individual's death with extreme accuracy. In order to make a prediction, SCP-657 requires physical contact with the individual.

TIME TO STICK MY DICK IN SOME COSMIC HORRORS

Phone with weird noises and cryptic talks. Nothing to see here. That was the third one for me.

I can't stick my dick in a cylinder prison and also I'm dead I guess

toyota ca-roll-a

Well, looks like I'll be slated for termination. At least I got to see some cool stuff.

easily survived, scp 840, you are like a little child, watch this

My first

okay lets go... Nr. 1

also easily survived, scp 019, you are weak and pathetic, watch this

next Nr. 2

Nicee, second

lol dead 2 times already :D Nr.3

Item #: SCP-877

Object Class: Euclid Keter

Special Containment Protocols: All copies of SCP-877 are to be kept in electromagnetically sealed containers in the Site 19 storage vault. Containers are to be fitted with radio receivers set to scan all frequencies for incoming or outgoing transmissions. A log of previously used frequencies is to be kept on file. Any transmission from any copy of SCP-877 is to be reported immediately to Site 19 command. All efforts are to be made to capture as many specimens of SCP-877 as possible, to determine any of the object's other abilities.

Description: SCP-877 is a set of four ten twelve microchips acquired between 199█ and 201█ from the cerebral cortices of different small mammals. Animals found to contain copies of SCP-877 include, but are not limited to, Sciurus carolinensis (the eastern gray squirrel), Felis catus (the domestic cat), and Eumops perotis (the western mastiff bat). The microchips are unmarked except for small stamps, readable only by electron microscope, that read “ALEXYLVA UNIVERSITY BIOLOGY DEPT,” followed by “GENERATION” and a number. However, no records exist of an institution named “Alexylva University.” Moreover, the abilities of these microchips are beyond the technological capability of any known laboratory to create.

Copies of SCP-877 have a potential processing speed of 3.3x10██ million instructions per second at ██ terahertz and storage capability estimated at ███ petabytes. The chips are capable of interfacing with and controlling the motor functions of host creatures, though it will usually allow the animals' instincts to carry out routine affairs (eating, nesting, mating etc.)

Assuming it cant jedi mind rape me i have a chill as fuck time asking it dumb questions and trying to get it to host a radio show

Last one

i have been turned into a monster and have been subsequently terminated by foundation agents

Rawlins

Sometimes it's best not to survive. Roll 1

Item #: SCP-618

Special Containment Procedures: All instances of SCP-618 are kept in individual airtight containers within a larger climate controlled humidor. The climate control system for the humidor has been adapted to collect all products of SCP-618 and store them in pressurized tanks.

All personnel who interact with SCP-618 are to wear level A/type 1 hazardous material protective suits. In the event of accidental exposure to the byproducts of SCP-618, personnel are authorized to request termination prior to the onset of anomalous effects.

Description: SCP-618 is a collection of 37 (originally 50) parejo-style cigars without brand identification. SCP-618 instances continually exude a colorless gas containing several volatile aromatics, which give it a characteristic smell of burning or smokiness. This gas additionally contains several previously unknown compounds which act as mild hallucinogens and opiates while in gaseous form. Although there is no detectable anomalous compulsion to smoke SCP-618, the pleasant, addictive compounds they exude tends to influence those directly exposed to them, with the end result that affected individuals are more likely to want to consume SCP-618.

Once lit, the smoke produced by SCP-618 contains greater amounts of the abnormal compounds found in the original gas, as well as a highly allergenic compound. At concentrations greater than 100 ppm, this allergen produces hives, blisters, and weeping rashes on all living mammalian dermal tissues within 30 seconds of making contact. If left untreated, these will rapidly develop into open skin lesions as the dermal tissue necrotizes. Exposed nerve endings are anaesthetized by the opiates found in the smoke, which reduces the likelihood that affected organisms will notice the damage.

Knowing my inner stoner id probably resist lighting until the final moments and drown myself in it. Dead. Last roll for shits

As long as a destroy the fuck out of the door I'll be fine

Roll 1: A Star Wars Story

Rolling

Roll2

Roll3

Rolling for something utterly terrifying.

And I drowned. Perfect. Good luck for you all

Okay, I'm disfigured, but still alive. I'll walk it off. Next!

rolling

I've fallen in love with a giant, formless, biological mass. It rejected me due to my hideous disfigurement. Next!

roll

Roll

Made contact with a giant, mechanical red hawk during an acceptable time. I managed to determine its underlying functions and I used it to escape the facility once it became active at 0600 hours. It dropped me while flying in the air so I died anyway.

roll

rollerino

Rolland

Roll

Let's start I guess

Welp, lets see what is going to kill me.

Roll

>lost the game

Second roll

I'll just wait for the incorrect conditions and everything is fine, next plz

We'll fuck, iam now Mia in some pocket dimension

I just made a 1000 piece puzzle of a picture of my pet cat mutilated. Can I please have my deadly roll now?

I'm in

Prob ded or mutated but leggo

Now that I've sent string 17, I can be euthanized in peace knowing that my shitposting has doomed them all.
>I win

Roll

Roll

rewwwwwwwwwwwwww

And im already fucked

Yee

Deal faggot. Ill do my first roll. For everyone to see my username is: Lightvedar

Roll

Ok first one was very easy. Now move to the next. Username: Lightvedar roll 2.

So i guess im useless now
>Under no circumstances are human males with functioning testicular tissue to come into contact with SCP-642-1 or samples taken from SCP-642-1.
Anyway Username:Lightvedar roll 3