So George Michael died. I know he was a major faggot and all and people here love to hate...

So George Michael died. I know he was a major faggot and all and people here love to hate, but seriously goddamned fuck you 2016 for being such a piece of shit year and killing off so many cool people.

ITT: We hate 2016. Or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2015/12/28/in-remembrance-celebrity-deaths-in-2015/
youtu.be/MbZWnRvKGg8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to miss 2016 it twas the greatest year of the 2000's

>OMG SO MANY PPL DIE IN 2016 T__T

People die every year, lots of them. Many of them famous. This is just the first year social media has been making a big fuss about it. It is no different than any other year.

2016 was a great year.

Market finally kicking ass.
Big raise at work.
Trump president.
Saw 2 star wars movies.
Celebrities crying all over the world.
Black people making a fool of them self with BLM and finally the backlash it deserves.
Wonderous.

But not so many COOL and influential musicians all in one year. Bowie, Prince, Lemmy? Fucking gods

Ya, Prince was a crazy druggie.
Lemmy was fucking old.
Bowie is the only one on that list that was even remotely sad.

Yeah OMG just like fucking last year you dumb child

justjared.com/2015/12/28/in-remembrance-celebrity-deaths-in-2015/

I'm talking influential. Not hack fucking musicians (i.e. Scott Weiland)

2 star wars movies ???? fuck off there was only one this year fag

I saw it in January 2016. Fuck off yo self. Came out Dec 18th, 2015 or something.

Lemmy died in 2015 dipshit, and calling Scott Weiland a hack because you don't happen to like him doesn't make him less influential. Also, a bevy of artists you've never heard of because you're a trend hopping little faggot died in 2015, all prominent and influential figures in music.

Just admit it you bought into the "death hype" of 2016.

2016 was the best bunch of faggot celebs died and every one cried like faggots.

Familiarize yourself with Perry Farrell of Jane's Addiction. Scott ripped off his entire schtick. His band was riding coattails.

I know exactly who Perry Farrell is and that's retarded and so are you.

Yes, but only mildly retarded.

WTF?!
youtu.be/MbZWnRvKGg8

Jane's Addiction are the real hacks. They play along with a recording during live shows and Perry's voice is shit.

They are now, yes. '85 to '91 is the true Jane's. They've been raping her corpse ever since.

The fuck are you talking about nigger? Jane's Addiction is excellent.

He was weed smoking sex craving song writing god. I love him.

Not to mention this faggot, among many others.

a fucking shit load!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2016

I'm just sorry 2016 is almost over. I mean, if it went on for a bit longer we could add Brian Johnson, Bruce Dickinson and god knows who else to the list

Someone should have woken him up before he went went

gutted.

In past years, few celebrities who died were people I gave a shit about.

he made his living shilling out his voice for shitty pop-scene riches. he fueled the greed of all his employers, employees, and himself. he was also a narcasist and had a huge ego (just look at how he dresses.)

Fuck him. He took advantage of the power of music and used it to live like elvis. Fucking hack. He's everything wrong with music.