I want to fug a loli

i want to fug a loli

k

Who doesn't

you act like you're the only one, cunt.

so do I

everyone does

>3

You're implying everyone wants to fuck children, which isn't the case. People can look at a naked child and not find them sexually arousing.

I only want to snuggle one

Lolis are cuter when they're naked, that's objectively true!

LIES

my friends give me shit because I like younger girls (around 16, even if the age of consent in my country is 14) but this is just retarded

Most countries allow children to swim naked at beaches. You retarded fucking piece of shit self and others like you make it non allowable. Due to perversion of societal norm.
Fuck you pedo.
Literally kill yourself.

>get loli
>fuck loli
>get more lolis

>other countries don't have pedos too
Y'all just get more uppity about it. Worst they'll do at a beach is look anyway.

I'm only attracted to girls, they're destined to become worthless whores anyways, so it's ok.

What's the painting of the little girl getting pantsed by a dog on the beach called?

it's from coppertone sunblock

keep going.

Wtf?! Your such a fucking loser.
Dude, you like to jack your little pp to cartoon children either getting fucked or just finished. But youre really just goimg to say that you dont feel the same while looking at a sexy irl girl and cant help but to think how he nails digging in your back feels right after you barley stick the head of you dick in a perfectly tight and ready pussy squeezing your cock?
Bro, just admit that you like want to fuck little girls, a lot of people do.

Dude, i waant to go to germany. The age there is 14 too.
Or pakistan, because no one gives a shit.

poast more

more

Shit, i'm in love now

Done it.
Usedto bang my sister when she was 7-13 (am 3y older).
It's a different feeling than banging an adult I tell you that.

maybe you should join this then

expand

Who is she?

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Please, add Plantslayer23

loli is for hug not fug

Add Plantslayer23

I want to have sex with Mari.

Just be aware that kids are not lolis. Girls are not as pleasant as they are on loli manga. Not as lewd, not as intense. Just more messy and never as pleasant.