>wear an eyepatch
>get e hook for a hand
>train a parrot to sit on your shoulder
>go to somalia
>get to the first, best port you see
>scream on top of your lungs "yarr harr harr, i'm here for them booties"

this sounds especially unwise

Fuck off abdullah

East African Muslim women are among the most god-tier women on the planet. Ethiopian Muslim and Arab Muslim women especially, and the mixed race West African Muslim women like pic related.

Basically, what you do is act religious, befriend their fathers, be wealthy, and you could marry multiple ones so long as you can afford them and treat them according to Islam.

Be a warlord, steal international charity contributions, bomb Saudis, down a black hawk, starve some citizens, be shit colored, the femininasty will flock.

If only Muslims were as violent as you think [meme] they are, then you'd all be dead by now, if only.
>if

By killing yourself and going to hell

Go to Somalia.
Buy a goat.
Trade it for 4 girls (7 if they are ugly)

Throw a dinner party.

Oh yeah. Believe in the worst religion on the planet that will eventually be wiped from the earth you pedo worshiping fuck.

You fail to understand.

If the billions of Muslims were as violent as you memers spout [lie], then you'd all be dead by now. Kike.

>religion on the planet that will eventually be wiped from the earth
Kind of hard to do when Islam is actually growing and more and more are actually converting, plus their birth rate far exceeds your people's.

But you can keep dreaming though. A man needs dreams, even a dead man needs dreams.

Still lower class human. Go oppress a woman to feel big, shit for brains.

Go get dominated by your feminist lesbian Western women, beta cuck.

I'm Somalian and I avoid the women like it's a plague, they're all self-centered and absolutely disgusting. They're much worse than inner-city nigger women

You're a honky.

Still lower class human living 600 years in the past. Next time you pray you will feel hate.

What do you mean?

>implying 600 years of progress means allowing your Western women to completely dominate men and your society
>"""progress"""

Not defending women. Never brought them up. Never portrayed them as aggressors or enemies.

Islam already had its high, around 1800. From there is only going down. It was a great empire abd all the shit and bling. Now it is only a tool to keep poor stupid people in line. And when the oil age come to an end it will just fade away.

all the male and female people in this picture look identical

>go to somalia
>grills everywhere want to be ur gf
>sex them all
>get aids
>get hacked to pieces by mad somali achmed
>????
>profit

tubelombia.net/pv/1/somali gf in homemade.html

be a mud slime, OP

twitter.com/hashtag/mudslimes

Offer 14 camels to parents

seems legit

Why Do Muslims Flock to The "Evil West"? You don't see us leaving out crap holes even though it's full of religious niggers.

Easy, OP

Fifteen men who "systematically" groomed and sexually abused teenage girls in Halifax have been jailed.
They were convicted of child sex offences including rape, grooming and trafficking during three separate trials at Leeds Crown Court.
Prosecutors praised the "immense courage and bravery" of the two victims who gave evidence against the men.
The longest sentence passed was 25 years in what was described as a "complex and lengthy operation".
The gang of men abused a young girl in Halifax and Bradford between 2009 and 2011, the Crown Prosecution (CPS) said.
Another victim was also sexually assaulted by one of the gang members.

>be me
>be caato cadaan (skinny white)
>go uni in london uk
>lots of somali girls on my course
>befriend them
>some are somalis, others are (somali)landers
>over time they become comfortable with me
>get a random blowjob after class once
>wears hijab but is not bothered about religion
>week later she invites me over
>her friend is there
>they have been drinking
>we kiss
>they both massage me and one pulls off my boxers
>erect
>they compliment my gus (peen)
>give me handjob and bj but wont fuck cus of religion/pressure to be virgins at marriage
>never knew hijab girls were like this
>fall in love with one
>have whirlwind romance over 3 years
>after we graduate she gets married to her cousin
>mfw
>wtf i hate xaalimos now

They are just jareer-tier (niggers) to me now. Hope ethiopia invades.

Or any other european contry.

Have to be some ugly goats for 7 girls. I can't even get one girl for 12 goats.

If you want a goat, I have 12. Used once,billy walks a little funny but the rest are fine

Hungry enough to eat a rose. Man offers rose. Put hand to mouth in anticipation of consuming rose. Praise pedophile god for outstanding circumstance.

Youre complicating things mate. Im not rich or muslim and I fucked a few at uni. Stop generalising these bitches.

fuck off, retard
they've only failed to kill the rest of us because we have thermonuclear weapons and they're fucking cavemen
they can get in a few lucky shots when our security is lax, but in anything approaching actual war bombs fall from the sky until all the sandniggers are dead

you know a Somali for a white guy. sorry that happened to you fam but just know xaalimos are the worst tier. and Somalis and "Somali-landers" are literally the same thing don't give them the satisfaction of calling them otherwise

were they raping sandnigglets?
I don't understand how human females would go for that, even if they were white trash

bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

This still doesn't indicate if they were raping sandnigglets or human children.

Young white girls you iliterate moron. The BBC will not explicitly say so because they are a far-left, pro-immigration organisation.

I knew they BBC wouldn't say, so I expected a link to a BBC article to be worthless, which it was.

Thanks for the free literacy test, though.

the*

underappreciated post...

Delete this thread.

Can probably buy one on eBay for less than the price of a dozen eggs these days.

You get what you pay for tho, dude.

Rate my gf Sup Forums

She a cute

911/10