Hey Sup Forums, let's compare shitty Christmas gifts...

Hey Sup Forums, let's compare shitty Christmas gifts. I got some acne medicine (thanks a lot) some orange lavender body wash (why?) A grooming kit (finally something useful) a star wars T-shirt (I don't even wear that type of stuff) an alarm clock (my old one works fine) and some drumless drumsticks that apparently make noise when you swing them. Now I can live out my dream of looking like an autistic fuck flailing two sticks around, looking like im trying to swat away the demons. This is why I said I didn't want anything this year, because I knew people would waste money on shit like this and I have to act excited when I open it. Who gets body wash for Christmas? That's like getting someone a toothbrush and wanting them to be excited.

I didn't get nuffin :(

You got steam? I can send you a demo for counterstrike or something

nothing. Dad heard i bought a plane ticket to denver, was amazed by the price and offered to cover it. Going paintballing with him next week as my gift to him. Taking my mom shopping for a whole day to outlet malls, my sister i got some acid.

very non materialistic famliy, god i love it

Nothing, and I got botched at for buying gifts for everyone else

he said, as he typed on his computer with access to all information ever recorded, in his air conditioned room, without feeling thirst, hunger, or pain. grow the fuck up user, your life is better than literally 9/10ths of all people on this blue planet.

I'm aware that I've got it better than a lot of people. Anything I want nowadays cant be bought, so its awkward trying to fake enjoyment

Overwatch origins edition, r6 siege, order 1886, camera lens flask, camera lens keychain, jumper, t-shirt, too much cologne, headphones, chocolate and then £360 and a few gift cards.

Tbh. I fucking hate opening presents. I'm grateful for all my shit and that but I'd rather spend my Christmas volunteering or something just because I don't like it that much. I hate family staring at me while I open stuff. I'm really bad at showing emotion so I have to fake being excited for ages. I love my family don't get me wrong. But it's soo much effort. I'd rather be putting my time to good use to help people who like Christmas and don't have anyone to be with during it.

Na I don't. Thanks though user :). Made me smile

I know how you feel. I'd much rather give than receive. Always awkward opening shit up in front of people. What kinda cologne did you get?

I got a wallet that is lower quality than the new one I just bought for myself that I now have to use because its from the in-laws.

And a nice cuffed beanie.

>Dad got plane tickets
>Going paintballing
>Shopping with mom all day
>Sister got drugs
It seems like, by definition, they're materialistic. Nice denial though, you faggot.

>experience (travel)
>father son bonding
>trying on clothes for my moms amusement (didnt mean buying tons of shit)
>drugs are not materialistic, they are an experience

i mean more that we dont strive to own or possess certain things because of brands, status, or anything like that. We have what we need and dont have trivial wants. it's more about the experiences together, the coming together as a family, that's the real gifts.

You know what I got for Christmas? What's in my hand

Joop, David Beckham stuff, some new look stuff which surprisingly smells nice and then a few lynx/axe box sets. You?

yes there are starving kids in Africa but my back still hurts and its still frustrating to get headshot by a widow maker and Christmas is still my worst day of the year.

Joop is the most underrated Cologne ever. Fucking love that shit. I didn't get any but I have a shit ton as is.

I'm the sole income in my household. My kids got plenty, I didn't get anything. It would have bothered me when I was younger, but honestly, I don't care that much now. I can buy things I want for myself.

people were upset you bought them gifts and bitched at you?

>friend buys me a pepe trumo t shirt
Wow! I'm never going to wear this!

What? You mean 0 laughs?

I got some jeans my mom sent me and I bought myself one of those cheap little 20$ drones. Pretty fun to mess around with. Idk Christmas was fun though, went to a couple parties. That star wars tshirt is dope bro

You fucking idiot, you took the picture with nothing in your hand.

Your parents want you to be happy and fulfil your potential.

Say thanks and appreciate the stuff.
Enjoy the drumless drumsticks, don't be self conscious. Have fun with them, that's what they are for.

Use the stuff, spend more time in the sunlight and exercise every day.
Use both alarm clocks, why not. I use two.

Challenge yourself.

how about just being appreciative that people cared to get you anything at all instead of bitching about what you got. There's no law that said they had to get you anything, so you complaining about not liking the shit just makes you sound like one of those entitled douchebags that thinks everything in the world is owed to em, and you're effectively spitting in their faces over it.

Yeah they always come in huge ass bottles. And are so potent you don't even need much. I still got mines from last year

You little moping faggots. Christmas isn't about getting presents and shit, it's about hanging out with your friends and getting fucked up and having a good time. All my life Christmas was all about gifts and by the time I got older I just stopped giving a fuck and wanted to be with people that make me happy instead of wasting money on some bullshit i'll appreciate for like 10 minutes like OP's picture. Fuck the gifts, go out and have some fun instead boys.

Experiences are relative.
Don't be such a whiney short sighted faggot.

If you want to live by your 'word', go run into a mine field and clear a few out with your flying body pieces - then at least a poor child won't have the misfortune of stepping on the ones you've hit. Cunt.

spic

Join the masons. not kidding. feed orphans, hang out with Sup Forumsros

Bro your parents care about you, be grateful. Wear the shirt, and mess around with the drumsticks every now and then.

I got some polish fireworks and some sort of bootleg techno cd, I haven't listened to it

I got Brian Blessed's autobiography. I have no idea why.

I got a window motor for my car, a rachetset, pocket knife (like always), and a keypad for my ps4 controller.

You said it. Don't be an ungrateful cunt OP.

i got a check for 50$ and that's it. I don't really care one way or another but at least they are trying.

Best gift I got was a Man Crate

It's because you told your mom when you were nine that you wanted to be king of the eagle-men.

>£730 laptop
>2 t-shits (I really like them)
>Boxers, and yet no socks..
>Earphones (Literally just mentioned to my mum a week ago I needed some with no intention of getting any
>Selection box
>Body wash and aftershave
>Toe nail clippers

Toe nail clippers had me confused, then yet again I do look for them a lot so did need them.

It was a pretty nice Christmas this year.

acne solution
HAHAHA
disgusting pizza faced freak

Nothing, I got nothing friends, I'm my own man

dad gave me a hundred bucks

imma get drunk

does your mom have nice tits?

Yeah, anyone who isn't fucking blind can see there's nothing in your hand.

Bones, blood, muscle tissue

Never intentionally looked at them, they are pretty big though from what I have gathered. Just not attracted to her.

Are you giving me attitude or what

God, I fucking hate you entitled new fags. I remember back in the day when b would come together in solidarity over the fact NOBODY got us ANYTHING for Christmas. We were the rejects of society. The unwanted and unloved. Now it's just a bunch of priveleged cunts like OP making threads complaining that they didn't get what they wanted. GTFOH

Be glad SOMEBODY got YOU SOMETHING.

tough, mang. hang in there ya dingus

Yes I am, are you that retarded you need people to tell you when they're giving you attitude? God damn, I knew you were retarded but I didn't think it was this bad.

Fuck off you faggoty reject.

this guy gets it

you speak in the same way girls do when i ask them what they think of their dads cock

are you scared of what you might feel?

Thank you user, I've been drinking and chain-smoking for 12 hours to get through Christmas. If someone gave me a rock and said marry Christmas I'd be happy. Lot of entitlement here

I got 3 christmas themed boxers, comfy as fuck pj pants, $50 from dad, $50 amazon card from sister, A knock off george foreman grill, a gag nerd mug, food.

Sounds like your family thinks you need to have better hygeine habits.
Quit living like a filthy neet.

>you speak in the same way girls do when i ask them what they think of their dads cock

That's pretty gay,. why are you so interested in knowing what your girls fathers cock is like?

I love you too, merry Christmas

I got an iphone 7 and a laptop, I dont deserve it. I would of been happy with fucking nothing. Quit bitching you faggets. Some people would be happy with a fucking phone call.

I had a friend tell me today that the hardest thing about Christmas is hearing everyone bitch about how bad being with their family for the holidays is. He has ZERO family. This board is such shit im just hoping jizz dude shows up and the rest of these newfags die of cancer.

i am interested in knowing what girls think of their dads cock

and also what guys think of their moms tits

I got a Sous vie machine for christmas. And a vacuum sealer. Not fucking bad, actually probs best ever.

>Trump making being White awesome again.

and you didn't hesitate to sneak a fucking pony in either now did you

It's hard user, I don't want to wake up with just my self to look at anymore

I got a 12" cast iron skillet from my dad because he knew mine had broken a couple months ago and I never found a new one that wasn't shit. Drove a couple hours to see my folks. I was just glad to be able to see them, although the skillet was a nice surprise. Made them some good breakfast on it in return.

Aren't you nervous to cook for others? I never did it because I was scared I might poison everyone. It could happen inadvertently after all, no matter how good you are at cooking

>i am interested in knowing what girls think of their dads cock
Obvious degenerate is an obvious degenerate

>and also what guys think of their moms tits
I don't know, a sexually frustrated 12 year old?

If you care so much sell all your shit and donate the money to the poor. If not stfu.

They aren't asking you to get excited they are asking you to fucking wash and groom yourself you fucking neck beard. You probably smell like shit mixed with looking like an acne faced autist that needs to be cleaned. Also change your fucking shit that's why they bought you a new one.

Americans are such bitches. Its all complaining and suicide. Harden the fuck up you plebs

>sous vide

So awesome. Been doing it for a few years. Congrats.

its for the memes bby

I got a sweater, some gloves that lemme type in my phone while wearing them, a Star Wars T-shirt with a stupid meme on it and 50€. All in all, pretty decent.

a fucking childs plastic gun toy.
came with a fake leather holster.

actually had it on my belt at work today..

thanks pa'.

I got a Nikon Coolpix P900

I used to be when I first started cooking for myself. Just from being autistic and overanalytical about everything I essentially learned all I could about food and cooking until my brain decided it was fine to cook for others. I have never made anyone sick, but I'm sure I will one day.

>Obvious degenerate is an obvious degenerate

welcome to Sup Forums hitler

>I don't know, a sexually frustrated 12 year old?

that's true you don't know, not what you're taking about or how to troll

still, a for effort

I got a diecast white tiger sword which i' pretty autistic about right now. shit is like 6-7lbs and plays the mother fucking MMPR theme (with other sounds)

>> r6 siege
>> order 1886
I think your family hates you

You're a cool guy user

I got some comfy pj and slippers, some books ived wanted, a wok for cooking been needing one, and a couple of gift cards. pretty good xmas over all.

I had a reasonably normal xmas until my dad decided to pick up my work schedule to make his own notes on for tomorrow.

That's when WW98634 broke out because he went into full on control freak, as usual, to keep control of a piece of paper.

He's now sleeping on the couch, sulking like a little bitch. My moms sleeping alone in the guest room. My brother thinks I'm a being a prick because I offered our father a notepad to write his list on. And I'm drinking like a cunt to unwind.

Welcome to dysfunctional hell.

I've been visiting my aunt and uncle for the past week with my mom.
Been buying me food and such.
Tickets into some museums and an airboat ride through the everglades, oh and a boat trip around the bay.

And my dad took me shopping before I left, got some new sneakers and some memory cards from my camera.

I've always hated having to open packages of ugly clothes I'd never wear cause I still have the tags on the shit from last year. "Thhaaanks"
Apparently thay makes me hard to buy for. It's like ok then just get rung up, say never mind, walk out and hand me that ammount of cash.
Memories/experiences >wasted money on shit I don't need or want.

How shit at cooking are you? If you know basic food handling safety its very hard to make people sick.

You got to realize as a man your going to be fucking retarded gifts and will have no right to bitch about them. From shitty star wars shirt from ur parents, to a shitty tie from ur kids. At least your young and its not your own money that bought the shit gift.

My mom always does "fun" things in the stockings and got me this gak like fart noise making stuff.

I'm 30.

I don't know why she still does this.

But the other stuff was good. Except for the Tennessee shirt my sister got me because I "have to support her"

Fuck off with that.

I got this print and some osprey books an a little booze. My qt korean gf moved in and got me some books new shows and a k2so toy to put on our shelf. She's pretty cute. Been a good year dudes

Thats because She's a spy for the North Korean government you dummy.

yeah, i guess it was just hammered in relentessly when i was a kid

you should see me preparing and frying chicken

i am scared to death there might be bacteria anywhere so i scrub every surface and utensil in scorching hot dishwater every chance i get

>welcome to Sup Forums hitler

Been here for a while faggot. You're clearly new yourself with just the way you're acting. We are all degenerates here but for an actual tard to go "muh troll" and intentionally try as hard as you do, it really shows your 9gag side.

Funny you say that because my gpa is a mason

With raw chicken just have to make sure you don't let it touch surface of any counter, wash your hands, and cook it long enough. It's really not that big of a deal.

Most people that get sick from food is because they don't wash their produce or eat uncooked food. That's about it.

Don't you niggers give your parents any ideas of what you would like? That's why your parents got you that bullshit, they don't know what you want and you probably made no effort to tell them anything you did want. Holy fuck cry me a fucking river, your parents cant read your fucking mind get over it. Any thought is better than nothing, and some of that shit is probably useful for your fucking pizza face.

I can only imagine the process of your parents getting this shit.

>looking at shirts, hey he likes star wars what else can I buy
>goes to cosmetic department because they know you're a disgusting fuck
>asks clerk where the acne cream is
>isle 8 m'am
>as she's walking to isle 8, stumples upon the body wash section
>gets you lavender body wash because anything is good enough to make you not smell like you already do
>keeps walking
>wow! grooming kits for $5.99 he could probably use this
>grabs it
>gets you your acne cream and starts walking to the check out
>walking to the check out
>alarm clocks for $8? he probably needs one!
>turns around
>digital drum sticks
>hey he likes music with drums, he'll appreciate this shit
>leaves the store, driving home
>welp! christmas shopping done for another year!

I asked for siege because emu friends play it and it counts fun, my non-game literate girlfriend got me order 1886 because the trailer looked cool. I wouldn't buy it myself. Fuck that.

Ah that explains it. Well she can learn all about traps and cringe threads from my b browser history

but anyone who says what you just said is clearly just trying to prove they are not what they actually are

Hahah nailed it

Wtf is the high visibility belt you have in for are you a cyclist or a prisoner?

Both would explain why you have nothing for xmas..

yeah, but the thing i find tricky about chicken is when you check the meat right my the bone and it is kind of red still even though all the juices are clear

i know the guideline is the juices, if they are clear then it's done

but still

all red on the inside

it makes me nervous, and i would never serve it to someone else just in case

I got doom and cod, fifty bucks, and an assortment of candies. Christmas dinner. And I'm about to take the money and go buy a bag of coke and hang out with my buddy.
Also told my mom my little sister is planning on dropping out of high school to elope with her bf. Mom swallowed the story hook, line, and sinker.
Bretty gud tbqhwyf

>This is why I said I didn't want anything this year

Hey you autistic fuck, learn how social interaction works.

When you tell people you want "nothing," they guess and give you dumb shit.