Does Sup Forums Know how to literally get rid of emotions or train yourself to not feel them? I'm an overemotional...

Does Sup Forums Know how to literally get rid of emotions or train yourself to not feel them? I'm an overemotional, anxious, autistic fuck and can't figure it out myself and need to figure it out before I drive away the last of my friends, and yes, I'm on anti-anxiety medication and in therapy.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/42198-what-is-oxytocin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao i know how you feel tbh, ive lost too many friends because of my anxiety and emotions and shit, but usually what i do to try and help myself is write about what im feeling or draw, and usually in my spare time because i own some animals i usually pet them or watch my fish and try to get my mind off of everything.

watch two girls and one cup

I keep trying things like that, but it doesn't work for me, I'm more literally looking for a way to literally make my body incapable of feeling emotion, but thanks for the suggestion.

Lol, k...

you can't, just talk with more people you could(or maybe not) become better at talking with other people without getting anxious.

I don't have social anxiety though, I get anxiety over everything and if I bottle it up, it just turns into depression, so it's either I feel like shit or everyone else leaves me.

Talk to your friends about your problems. Trust me, that helps the most with pretty much any emotional problem, talking about it. So kick yourself in the butt and do it. It's okay to seek help.

Could always try suicide. Face it, you won't deal with these problems forever, true. But you will have to deal with new problems and new challenges all throughout life. Right now, this anxiety is the most pressing. Let's say you get over it. Then next year its a new problem, and a new one after that and so on. You'll always face new problems and it'll never be easier because you'll always be hit with something new. Its nothing against you, but life is hard. But if you killed yourself, you could prove that your life was always yours and you can do anything you want with it. And you could leave a note and change the world with your suicide.
Just try it, and we'll be thanking you for fixing everything else.

what if you try doing something else like playing videogames? if you get all worked up atleast will be over the game and not a real life issue.

my warning is that some people will not give a shit about your problems

I've tried this before and it lead to the end of some friendships, really scared to do that now.

I try not to think like this, but it certainly seems like this more and more...

Playing videogames helps, but I do want to be social, maybe I just need to find people who enjoy the same games I do that are actually online. Also, yeah, people are much quicker to leave me when I expose my true self.

>I'm more literally looking for a way to literally

Yeah, sorry, eh, I say stupid things like that when I get depressive.

It wasn't a good friend anyways if they weren't there for you.

This is a horrible idea. There's nothing worse for this kind of "illness" than refugein yourself into your comfort zone. What you really need is to seek professional help (psychologists, psychiatrist) And please, language is complex and beautiful, stop using literally every god damned two sentences.

When I was growing up my parents used to beat me everytime they caught me crying.
Now my body won't react to sadness, im constantly either happy or angry, sadness is just emptiness to me.

>What you really need is to seek professional help (psychologists, psychiatrist)
bullshit those fuckers only want your money.

If you want to stop being autistic you have to do it by yourself, first you should start by solving the little problems in your life and then you will eventually get in control of your life.

I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing but I don't have emotions anymore. When my grandpa died when I was young I lost all emotions. When my mom died I loved her deeply but couldn't bring myself to cry. When I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me in our 2 year relationship I couldn't cry or feel sad I just went back to coding. I don't know if it trails back to my grandpa or what but it doesn't seem right.

This is a great idea, the more you challenge yourself the better and more accustomed you'll get for situations that make you anxious.
Let's be real, anxiety, stress, those are fancy words we "adults" use to hide the true emotion we feel: fear, or anger. We tell ourselves only toddlers get scared but that's bs. What we need is to accept we get scared and take baby steps to learn how to tackle whatever makes us feel that way.

Sign up for Scientology today. They make use of a primitive lie detector, have you spill your secrets, and then train you to bypass their lie detector. When you can talk about things without making the needle move, you are Clear.

I am working on a chemical that makes the brain incapable of producing Oxytocin. Oxytocin, or the "Love Hormone" has been rooted to most emotions in the brain. If you send me like, 200$, through BTC, Ill send you a dose of it.

No, they do want you to get better and your money but they earn it by helping us get better, just like doctors.

livescience.com/42198-what-is-oxytocin.html Read up, then let me know if you want the deal OP

Full frontal lobotomy

Drop acid

I used to have the same problems. In fact, I still have a long way to go. You gotta open up and allow others to hurt you. Stop being so afraid of others hurting you that you just hurt yourself. It's the worst thing I've done in my life and for you it's probably the same.