greentext

Story?

pics!!!!!!!!

no you didn't
but give me the story anyway, need to fap all this tryptophan out of my system

No, you didn't.
But you would like to.

nice
i fucked my daughter last night, this morning, and probably later tonight as well.
good job Sup Forumsro

Greentext it, faggot.

how do we know you're telling the truth?

I'm having sex with my cat at this very moment.

Share and enjoy!

Im having sexy time with my penis.
Enjoy

I know you're lying because it was ME who fucked your mom last night
And right now too

story?

great
i fucked my father an hour ago and this morning he fucked me

Moar pls!

>get picked up by mom at my place to go to her place for christmas
>start talking about how young she is and how people would mistake her for my girlfriend whenever we are out in town together
> get to her house and start drinking a 5th of Canadian mist
> most of the bottle gone I start talking to her about how sexy she is by saying subtle things like:
>you're so sexy for your age
> guys my age are into you
> she adjust that she likes younger guys
> I let her know that I've always fantasized about her, especially when I was younger and I could hear her moaning from getting fucked
> this clearly is turning her on
> she adjusts that it is making her hot
>a bit more persuasion on my part, consisting mostly of the fact that she has had her uterus removed so the chance of deformed offspring is non existent
> eventually I get her into her bedroom, we start fucking
>after about 20 minutes of oral and vaginal sex, when I am so close to cumming, I hear a car pull in and we stop since it was my brother who we expected hours ago
> the following pic is from today of me trying to convince her to give it another shot sometime when we won't be interrupted

hot

My sister and I agreed that we were finally going fuck after dinner tonight. Then while we were eat, I realized that she's a vegan. So I said fuck that and bailed before desert. I've got lines I don't cross and fucking a vegan is one of them.

pic kinda related. looks kinda like her except my sis is blonde.

tell us ur story

gake and fay

MOTHERFUCKER

I've been fucking myself for 20 years. I win. You lose

>she adjust
>adjust

why tho,vegan is worse than incest now? Jeez...

Sorry, meant admits
Fucking swype autocorrect

fucking underrated kek

any tit pics?

No but I'm really hoping to get one of those next time we fuck. She saved some pictures on my computer unintentionally and that's where I got the pics of her. This is the closest one to a tit pic

Dude, I fucked my sister this morning.

what'd she say after you sent that message to her ?

How old is she? 40+?

>unintentionally
or did she?

She got a nice pussy OP

Just that she doesn't want it to make her feel bad and for me to stop talking about it. But I continued the conversation in person when we were alone.
yes she 48
Yea, I found them on a Google drive but only from looking in my history. Idk, maybe she wanted me to find them
Aye, she does

Fucking your own skank of a mother, what kinda whore gave birth too you ? If she's fucking you then she's also partial to fucking niggers and now you both have AIDS. Cool story.

>vegan is worse than incest now?

I'm from a great line of carnivores. So, yeah, for some people it is worse.

OP, get some good booze, and get her drunk again, cum inside, then she will not resist you anymore. Also, make a webm and post it next time.

can you make a greentext. the first time you've fucked her

Lucky mother fucker

Any more noodz?

Was so close to cumming inside of her. If we hadn't been interrupted I would have. She wanted it

That would have been awesome

I already did scroll up
Yes, a few

You must have a very insecure mother

Just try again OP. You will get some. Try anal too.
Milf anal is the best anal.

Please share

Oh I will. I know that she likes it in her ass

Great now this thread is going to get taken down for cp. Thanks faggot.

Christ, CP. ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD!

in more detail please

>after about 20 minutes of oral and vaginal sex

that's not how you greentext, it's not exciting to read

not even good cp

How do you know that?

MODS MODS MODS

That's about all the detail I can remember. I was drunk as fuck is hard to remember small details.

We took turns doing oral on each other and I fucked her from several different positions before we stopped. There isn't a reason to go into more detail than that really.

She kept telling me to suck her tits though.

>it's that time of year

What was your face to face conversation like?

She has a box of toys that I've found before with "ass" written on it. Plus I asked her while I was fucking her. I planned on doing anal

Just me trying to convince her to give it another go while we're both sober. And that the only moral problem is the chance of deformed offspring and the fact that she can't get preggers

She was saying that we crossed a line and even though she lied it she doesn't want to again but I know she does want to. She said to give her time to think about what happened

Liked, not lied

do you have any pics of her face, wishing you good luck in convincing her^^

post ur cawk, let see if its good enough for that hot 48 year old puss.

OP, the way you're going about convincing her to try again is all wrong. Women don't care about logic, only feelings. You just have to seduce her at the right time. It will work. But don't try to persuade her -- it is more likely to push her away.

T
H
I
C
C

be sure to take pics when that happens

Yea I get that but I don't want to make her think I'm in love with her. I'm not, I just want that pussy

I mean, do you really think she's gonna go "Well, he's got me there, I guess now I have to abandon 50 years of social conditioning and peer pressure and fuck my son, since his argument is so impregnable (like me lol)"

This and alcohol will probably do the job.

Absolutely

Holy Lord Jesus fucking Christ birthday guy

Why would she think you're in love with her? Just seduce her.

Yeah alcohol makes it 100x easier. Maybe you could even get her to smoke some weed. I know it always makes me horny.

We were smoking weed and we were both very drunk. I'm sure alcohol will be involved again

easier to fuck with your son? greentext.

I fucked my twin this afternoon after seeing this retarded thread. So, i fucked myself.

post pics

Roll

>she adjusts that it is making her hot

That actually sounds believable. Good job, motherfucker.

>thinks it's wrong to let you at her snatch
>still lets you take photos to send to your friends and loved ones
c'mon guy
try a little harder

More pics plss

>While we were eat
>bailed before desert

Buy her some sexy panties and gethe her really wet. Then take pics of her dirty panties

Can.you describe what her pussy felt like/tasted like?

Milky coins and salt

Like the inside of a stuffed turkey

Does she have her tubes tied?

Like a big bag of sand.

Do you have a sister or are you an only child?

I didn't take the pictures. She took them over the years and I found a cache of uploaded pics in the history. Her nudes were mixed in with those.

You don't have to believe me, faggot.

Nice

keep posting dude these are great

Op I have a seriours question for you. Do you like the way her farts smell? I mean, can you stand them? Do you prefer your mother's farts to those from other girls?

like a man's ass, but with more shit

It was sweet and surprisingly tight considering how many dicks she has had in her
No she had a hysterectomy
I have a brother and he is the one who interrupted us after we thought he wasn't coming. If I had a sister I would try to fuck her too

Oh thank god im not attracted to my mother.

Show more of your messages

greentext?

keep posting fam

Did you tell her merry Christmas before or after you fucked her? Also do you think your brother knows?