Ask a motorcyclist anything!

Ask a motorcyclist anything!

hi the names moto tom and I'm here for all your questions. I ride a zx10r and owned a cbr600f4i, ninja 500r, Husqvarna 510 1988, and a Suzuki 800 intruder.

How big are your chicken strips?

where does the sun go at night

they are kinda worn, I usually don't do track. mostly highway riding or drag racing with buddies. or cruising. Florida is not great for twisties...
it sets on Britain

>it sets on Britain

LIKE FUCK IT DOES!
WE STILL HAVE THE PICTAIRN ISLANDS, THE FALKLANDS AND CHRISTMAS ISLAND!

SUN NEVER SETS!

If a motorcycle only has two wheels how does it stand up?

Hello. I also ride a Motorcycle, ask me anything aswell!

how big are your chicken strips?

oh yeah, well tell that to your muslim migrants.
by going a buck 80 down the highway
what do you ride?

Pretty big.

Riding a xvs650

Florida, have you ever come out to find an alligator sitting on your bike?

Why do you ride such small bikes - zx14 here. Man up

Uh, okay...

Hey, Jamal, because of complex imperial history, which is a primary raisin you are here, the sun never sets on the British empire.

you think you'd still feel like a bad ass if you came outside from a restaurant or a shop and you found your bike had a few u-locks around your tires? looks like you aint goin anywhere for a while.

Have fun cornering that giant piece of shit.

Might aswell ride a fucking harley.

My dad beat me as a child.

Now, it's a given that you suck dick, but just how much dick do you suck?

Should I get a car or a motorcycle? I dont have any vehicle, I use my parents car

no have not, been very lucky. but then again I own a garage
zx10r to me is a compact enough bike to where it's comfy. its tiny, short, and overall fun to ride. note that its a breeze at turning
never had that happen
absolutely none! How could you ask this question?! sad!

Zero strips, peg feelers ground down - stop being a fag and sort yourself out.

do you introduce yourself to people as moto tom?

MC. Its so much fun

How could I ask? You said we could ask anything, you fucking hack.

I dont own a bike yet but plan on buying a Ninja 300 soon to get me and my GF started

I like to hard break myself into hobbies so I've been watching instructional videos same with videos that show bad accidents with bikes, or angry road rage and the bad side of cops

and I've started to notice that 90% of all these things are because of the bikers fault and the bad rep cops and bikers hating each other comes from the biker

there are few videos I see where its the other persons fault even then it couldve been avoided if the biker gave some more room to the people and drove defensively

Do you agree?

I personally commute to work and school with the cbr I had. People don't watch out for motorcycles so it's dangerous. I was actually involved in an accident months ago with the cbr. needless to say some old geaser pulled out in front of me. I wore gear so I came ok.
no I said it for the hell of it on b
nigger

>sign on seat saying don't give backies
>best bike ever for backies
>everyone gave backies

you should bro people would really respond well i feel like

Omar

>I SAID AB EDGY WORD HURR DURR

as I said to the other guy, accidents will happen no matter your riding ability. A drive had pulled out in front of me and I smacked into him going 50mph. I was about ten feet away from him once he popped out of a small road with trees.

I don't even give my GF rides. I hate the responsibility.

2/2 some of the accidents are not easy to avoid. NOW, what you can do, in event of no matter where you turn, you turn into mashed potatos, you can always drop the bike to avoid greater damage.

Yeah, idk why but girls love it on my country, thats why I want one lol, wich one should I get? People say I have to start with a weak one, and buy more strong ones when I have more experience

depends on weight and height. And if you are retarded or not. You can start on a 600. or a 500. Some start on 300s.

pic related, my old 500. got rid of it the first month of riding.

KTM RC 390 here

It used to be that people who rode bikes were bikers. Interested in the machinery, and possibly the sport. Sometimes even the history.

A biker would never pass another biker who looked like they'd broken down.

Now, like pretty much everything else, it's just a LAD toy. And the guys who ride them are idiotic, dangerous pricks.

Nearly all accidents I see now, I would say that the majority were caused by the non-biker, but the bike was traveling too fast to react to the other person's mistake.

The way I see it, any cunt can travel fast in a straight line. And I'm not gonna go over 100mph unless I'm getting paid for it.

pic related

Oh nice! Got any pics? Ktm bikes are really a sight to see. Husqvarna, ktm, and most Italian bikes are rather rare here where I live

Not on my pc and its in my garage covered up heres the pic from the dealer I bought it from Ive only had it for 3 weeks

Every biker to me is a brother no matter what they ride. Anyone who avoid the pack to look like a lone wolf or a badass is a squid. Those are the guys who usually avoid wearing gear or ride bikes bigger than they can handle. The ZX10R I ride is no joke as well as any motorcycle. People call them toys but they are not. FYI, I was going 5 under speed limit.

Why are you such a faggot?

Nice! very beautiful bike. I'd love to test ride a KTM one day. I always had my eyes on the Husqvarna 701 supermoto. Id like to try it.

turk roach detected

I started on a 450, and within a month I was itching for something bigger. My buddy started on a 600, he's happy with it.

The 1000 for me is kinda the limit. I don't see myself getting a busa or a 14. i think if i had gotten a 750, even then it'd be a great amount of power but the zx10r is just a perfect bike for me. I personally started on the husky 510

My bro was doing 30mph, when an old lady coming towards him, not wearing her glasses, made an unsignalled left into him. There was no road or driveway for her to be turning into, old bitch was just senile or something. Crushed his leg. Risk inherent with the choice of vehicle. Best biker ever could still end up splattered without warning. Hasn't stopped me from riding.

What the fuck is a Turk roach you fucking queer

you