Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaJmgMuYNjc
youtube.com/watch?v=oW_7XBrDBAA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY
youtu.be/B0jMPI_pUec
youtu.be/KNElXTox6uM
youtube.com/watch?v=l1-5GUrgMI4
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
youtu.be/sI7XiJgt0vY
youtu.be/nM__lPTWThU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Claim

Sounds like a lot of work. Anything for the Waifu I guess.

(new hex)
But most black mages are just overpowered and not creepy...

and you aren't creepy either. You're nice and sweet.

A bit, yeah. I'm sure it will be better if you have more self confidence

oh, I'm so sorry...
nah, not really suck on my 3 weeks!

youtube.com/watch?v=eaJmgMuYNjc

Sameji claim'd

you better hope the person is gullible

>>>not sure what MSI has to do with anything
band that had to make its own studio to release some songs because they we're too edgy, used to hate their audience (still may) and made an album using kickstarter by holding the album hostage.
if that isn't success by edge idk what is.

youtube.com/watch?v=oW_7XBrDBAA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Lurkomoko reporting in :]

wrong waifu..

tell me a riddle!

Claiming Aerith Gainsborough.

Best waifu ever. You're all vying for second best.

カラミチーマス

What has 6 legs and can't swim in Orange juice?

Introduced my Waifu to the family today! Left the semen stains on it to totally troll my newfag family Kek probably phone posters!

>most dead waifu ever
fixed it for you

A fly?

Shinobu claimed

every bug? :o

Eh, guess you got me there. Also, switchin, wouldn't want to get it confused.

I think I could use a truckload of that.
It's alright. I'm sure sure was unfortunately able to catch up in game time within those 5 years.

Why doesn't anyone claim the best waifu

>he enjoys obscure Japanese cartoons
>he pretends to be an animated preteen with other virgins
>he pretends to be married to an obscure Asian drawing
Might as well call these pussy magnet threads

i already did, idk what you're talking about

I don't know that one though. And don't worry, it's not hard to keep you two separated.
Anyway~ What's you plans for the future?

Well then get a truckload of self confidence!

well, I guess there are worse things than catching up in game time

Fucking weeb.

>a fleshy tube or something

Pft, it's alright, a claim is a claim. Besides, who doesn't like creepy maid girls? As for my plans for the future, just try not to get into too much trouble. Make enough to live comfortably, talk to folks along, and maybe even actually improve at drawing junk.

Well I gotta go,

It was nice meeting you all though - We should do it again sometime

>a fleshy tube

Yeah, your mom's gotten pretty loose over the years. Kinda sad.

Where can I get that?
Yes there is worse indeed.

You confirmed your virginity tho

take care cutie :o

oh god here we go again

*folks online

Take care now, I think this thread is a daily thread, so it should be easy to find. Take care now.

A plans a plan.
And now I need to know who that creepy maid is, I like her grin a lot.

See you Lurkomoko!

No idea really... Wish I knew, I'd take some too

That doesn't make what I said any less true tho

samefag

S o, I hope this time you'll read my post, since I only want to
h elp you user. I know, I know, you probably think I'm lying but
a non seriously. I want to help you. I know that you are a
v ery succesful person in life and you achieved a whole lot.
e specially considering your rough upbringing. And even though your
E state is only a trunk, you made the best out of it. Yes,
y ou really are an amazing person user. I'm proud of you,
e ven though you act mean here, you are succesful. You are
b aiting so many people. Simply amazing. I mean, even your
r elationship. It must be intimate and I'm sure you love your gf
o ver everyone else in this small world. I would only
w ant you to change your behavior regarding your pride. It is
s till only a thread user. Nothing to be taken serious.

You're so delusional you've convinced yourself there's only one person who does this. You've deluded yourself into thinking this isn't cringey and embarrassing as fuck. Kek now go ahead and pretend like this never happened since you got proven wrong :)

You're implying that you had sex with my mom when you've confirmed that you're an adult virgin, who has never felt or seen a vagina in person

It's funny how two people who lack that so badly are able generate a bit of that for each other.
Well I don't know about you, but it's the effect you have on me.

Pft, its like you're doubting my genius scheme. Also, she's Iya Maid, weird chick but adorable none the less.

>when you have so few self confidence you post from phone and computer just so you can pretend there are more people than just you

That would be the case, but last night happened. Ask your mom. She'll vouch for me.

Its the way Ill say it and be unable to hold a straight face.
Holy damn that is some edge.
youtu.be/B0jMPI_pUec
youtu.be/KNElXTox6uM

>he's THIS delusional

Go back to your vacation with your girlfriend

Are these suppose to be half decent insults? You sound like a 10 year old on Xbox live

We came back the other day

Well then! I'm glad I am boosting your self confidence. Surprisingly people are attracted to self confidence. Just pretending to be self confident helps a lot.

Iya Maid. She looks like my kind of girl. From what Manga is she? Gimme a bit backstory

>damage control

Well then. Spend some quality Christmas time with your family.

>when you get proven wrong:: the reply

Lookie here faggot

You are trying to pretend you're two people. The problem is...
You posted so much already that every "insult" you throw in here is basically copypasta level already.
Hell, even I could post the same shit you are posting if I went through the trouble and saved the whole shit.

Even when you think you are fooling everyone
You are only fooling yourself.

Fuck man, you are one pathetic piece of shit to care so much about "ruining" a community to samefag THIS hard

That's the thing though, she's not from a manga, that's what makes her all the more special.

Futaba channel original character created by NM65[1] on Futaba's Rakugaki-Board. She was originally created as a parody of Shiya, NM65's another maid. Note that she is not a member of Nijiura Maids.

She and Shiya are employed by Marimo, a talking moss ball. Iya Maid is always abusing her employer. She has green short hair with a maid headdress.

I've proven I'm not samefagging, go ahead and prove that I am. Look how mad you are that an alpha male is teasing your little gathering of virgins haha go ahead and type up another paragraph full of butthurt so I can read the first line before I disregard it as autistic rambling

And you sound like a broken record. A broken record who's so butthurt that he'll only stop replying to me out of butthurtness if I call him out on it. After that, you'll go out of your way to ignore me just to prove I'm wrong.

Go ahead. Stop replying. Prove my point.

Faggot.

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm only pretending to not have any.

>alpha male
>you
>on Sup Forums
>in a waifu thread

You've confirmed you're a 19 year old virgin and somewhere on the autistic spectrum. Calm down kiddo, it's just s guy on the Internet making fun of your cartoon character wife life goes on

>only one in the thread with a sex/social life

and some horrible spelling on my part.
i should really check over this shit i type more often.

but yea, msi is one of, if not, the edgiest band i have come across.
just look at this youtube.com/watch?v=l1-5GUrgMI4
though props to them for getting serj tankian and finally getting fans to pay for their album
(they were making hardly any money from albums because piracy was full swing on them)

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

Oh, so like console tans on Sup Forums Iya Maid is on futaba channel... sounds interesting and fun!

I don't know if you can pretend to have no self confidence. That would mean you're lying about your whole life.

And yet you still reply to me. Huh.

>when you get proven wrong and can't come up with any evidence to say otherwise; the reply

>still replying to me
>not doing ANYTHING different but expecting a high quality reply

How much longer until your sexual frustration catches up with you and you throw an autistic tantrum for a body Pillow? So glad I lost my virginity at 15, I know you losers are so ugly you are gonna say I'm lying but that only shows how sad you are that you don't realize people were having sex while you say inside playing video games and watching anime all day, Kek

>when you keep getting proven wrong but keep trying to redeem yourself; the reply

Uncles don't count.

Something along those lines, yes. Though I guess the parody part comes in when she isn't supposed to all that likable. With all the abuse, slasher smiles, and such.

>butthurt: the post

>butthurt: the poster

>Painful memories: the post

>ass blast: the virgin

I probably am, at this point.

Also does the new Hex gets as easily triggered as the other one?
Or did I miss the departure of one and the arrival of the other?
Or was there no new one in the first place?

What's the price for having so much sex like you?
Syphillis?
Hepatitis?
Herpes?
Scabies?
Do you want to catch the mall or something?

>The post: something

Jeez, come up with something new. And you want to tell me just because you can post from your phone AND your computer you're not samefagging? please

Jealously: the made up scenarios

>Ugly

This is me in real life, you don't want to mess with the big dick bandito

Now go on and damage control saying that I'm ugly

They really had the fans in a noose there. Making them pay through a kickstarter for a new album simply by refusing to release their songs. Thats some edge. Though A7X had to change labels for their newest because their label didnt like it. So they went to a rival label because they wanted to get a reaction. Its not even a bad album, its just so far removed from City of Evil and Nightmare.

>beating me to Maiden and Slayer
Y tho
youtu.be/sI7XiJgt0vY
youtu.be/nM__lPTWThU
He a smrt shitposter who has so much social life hes shitposting an anime imageboard and complaining that theres anime. Hes in social life paralysis and hasnt spent any time with his family for Christmas. What a self absorbed jerk eh?

But that's my fetish! I mean, just look at Chara!

That's kinda sad. But it's also relatively easy to change.

The new hex is just talking with me. He claimed another so he doesn't get mixed up with the old one. That's the new hex:

>he's so inexperienced he actually believes STDs are easy to acquire
>he's never had to put a condom on during his entire existence
>he's so delusional he's convinced himself it's just one person,despite having evidence that shows otherwise
We're hitting impossible levels of autism

Not really. You could say pretty much about me and I would just tell you that I disagree or agree, and then ignore the 'troll' if they're shitty at their job.

Also, I decided to pass on the torch, they claimed her first afterall.

I'm the old one, and honestly, I'm having fun with this

>sure

If that really is you, don't expect to lose your precious Virginity anything soon. You are the epitomy of an autistic neckbeard. I bet you're an edgy metal fan that hasn't grown out of his middle cool phase. Kek id suggest you hang yourself but i doubt anything in your moms house coukd support your immaculate weight

Eyebrows confirmed has syphilis which is why his girl is cucking him with that nigger

>when you're so frustrated you try to make things up to defend your autism threads: the post

why does she rape the little boy? :o

Merry Christmas, everyone.

>haruhi claimer claimed.

le monke

Not even gonna reply? Whatever man.

I guess we're both pretty weird then. Which, only makes me feel better about my strange taste.

Also, what I mean by shitty at their job is making people laugh. Most trolls I've seen now a days kind of just say 'lol, u suk' and don't put in any real effort. I've met trolls that had me as their punching bag and they did it in such a way, even editing images by the way, that had me laughing.

Merry Christmas!

And how do you think I could do that?
Thanks for the precision.
Alright then, you're as nice as I first thought you were.
>If that really is you
Meet Imaqtpie, Successful streamer and hip hop enthusiast.

It's so hilarious how clear it is that the only reason you guys get so mad is bc I've proven countless times I have a gf and you're all jealous virgins who don't know how to handle your jealousy. Keep fantasizing about doing things with your imaginary wife while I actually do them with my girl Kek

>evidence
>resets the router
>different IP
>hurrdurr I'm not samefagging

please

>he's so inexperienced that he doesn't know everyone in this thread is trolling him
>he's never had to actually proove a point in his life because daddy got him his job
>he's so delusional that he thinks anyone even cares

Look, you're just entertainment if anything. I'm pretty sure your girlfriend is cringing herself to death about how autistic you are. I mean...
>Goes on an imageboard
>"LOOK MAH GURLFRIAND IMMA MAKE WEEBS ANGRY"
>ugh, okay, here he goes again
>LOLOL HE'S SO INEXPERIENCED
>IM POSTING FROM PHONE AND COMPUTER SO NO ONE NOTICES I'M SAMEFAGGING THIS HARD
>LELELELEL

Pic related it's you in your autistic rage

he only listens to dad rap

but I love watching him still :o