Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums
Just took 3 fat dabs of some mendo breath shatter (pic not mine, but related)
In exchange for some naked chics with weed pics, could you kindly suggest some visually and/or mentally stimulating Netflix movies or shows that would be cool to watch while stoned?
Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/austinkellyglass/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recently finished The AO and that it was pretty decent.

*thought

Bout to dab fat myself. Merry Christmas bro

Thanks man, you too

Which rig should I dab?

Any Netflix suggestions?

Does the Salt have the ripcurl perc?

Use the Salt piece

Come on guys, ass and weed

Thread's almost dead

Yeah I highly suggest getting one, if you fill them just right they have incredible pull to them with perfect resistance

Hes my go to about half the time

Salt is definitely on the wishlist

Dubs

Mad men is pretty good on Netflix, so is longmire. Maybe not too mentally stimulating though, try cosmos with Neil Tyson if you haven't seen it, it's pretty dope. I like planet earth and shows like that when I'm hella baked.

Thanks man, I haven't seen Mad Men or longmire, I'll have to check them out. Fucking cosmos is awesome too, if that's on Netflix I may have to watch that

I'm going to make a badass turkey sandwich too.
It's going to be so fucking good

Old boy, it's on Netflix under foreign films. Blow your mind

Is that the one where he fucks his daughter?

Weed is for pussies, you fucking pussy. Do some amphetimines and be a man. Can't accidentally kill yourself on pussyjuana. I live for thrill and thrill is the chance of OD

Cuz that shit was cray

House of cards is cool if you like politics. Though halfway through its getting kinda soap operaey

Cool story bro

Interdasting, I haven't seen that either, thanks.

Black mirror

I almost did, got too high and walked out into the middle of a busy street and sat down singing a song.

I'm happy for you. You have good taste. Got anything nice yet? Let's see that rig user

gonna check out a trailer for that now

I might have to watch this

Spectral is a good new sci-fi movie would recommend as a fellow stoner

Yes it was , it was a sick psychological torture. The reason why made the whole story even sicker

I don't have any pics. The one I use most is a little flavor savor mini tube by a local glassblower. It's a beaker bottom about 4 inches high with a 2 hole perc and sculpted serendipity leaf attachment

Thank you

Yeah that was crazy

Alright fellas, a few more pics and then I'm gonna make that sandwich and watch some shows.
Thanks for the input

Troll Hunter was aight

Artist name by chance? I may have seen his work. I'm familiar with quite a few artists and good for you owning something different and cool

Yoga Hosers, not stimulating but a solid stoner movie

Austin Kelly

DMT the spirit molecule. Got drugs and also stimulating

That looks nuts

Thanks

Wilbur but drop acid first

Don't know him but I'll see if he has insta

Have seen stoned, but not tripping

Would recommend
instagram.com/austinkellyglass/

I scoped it, hes got some cool stuff, I get the idea if you have a basic jammer with an accent