You are all racists if you don't believe Black Lives Matter

You are all racists if you don't believe Black Lives Matter

That's funny because BLM is a racist organization

check and check

blm is the new nazi, hortler would be livid

All Family Matters

>Our pain bothering you?

Nigga I work in a burn ward where peoples skin are TRULY black.

>Pic related: Your thread

black lives dont matter

Bait?

No lives matter, dickhead. Doesn't matter if it's white meat or dark meat, it's still just meat.

I am racist and black lives still don't matter.

nigs are worthless

All lives matter. Not black, not white, all lives. Until you niggers realize this and stop thinking you are special you will never be treated differently.

i dont want to treat non whites equally

>your racist
No shit. Fuck all niggers.

>police force executes citisens in the street

>this becomes routine, a systemic thing the police force does, murdering unarmed citisens execution style in plain daylight

>the actual police of the actual state executes citisens of same state without arest or trial, openly

>make it a race thing

you americunts... you fucing americunts

how can you even call yourself a civilised nation, even in the worst totalitarisms they at least arrested people before execution

>blm is the new nazi

literally retarded,blm would of been in a gas chamber.maybe if they accomplished something other then chimping out in shitty liberal citys people would bother to give a fuck about them to begin with

Unless you are of direct European decent, you are NOT white yourself.

"Our" pain? Whaddya mean "our" pain, fakeass blackface wearin cracka?!?

Implying niggers are citizens. What a load of shit..

You spell it with a Z, not an S.

also,at least americunts arent getting butchered with meat cleavers in the middle of the street like what happened in woolwich

You are racist if you don't support this racist organization.
Pro Tip: If you want to be taken seriously, don't quote fucking Assata Shakur at every protest you morons.

probably didn't even grow up in the ghetto lol he just wants to be a victim and likes the attention they get and he feels apart of his black cult group more and gets more respect for it. Fucking pathetic, take a knee faggot and protest against the nation that made you fucking rich

who gives a fuck if its a s or a z, if that happened in a civilised country everione from the minister of internal affairs to the chief of police to the whole local policeforce would get so fucked sideways they would be thankfull if they still get out of the shitstorm in one piece

but no in america its a race thing, hurr durr niggers, youre all retarded, blm are retarded together with you

Niggers are the only ones who made it a race thing. Everyone else just said oh well and life went on.

here's somethings common with the KKK and the BLM movement:
1. Both were founded by Democrats.
2. Both hate/harass Republicans.
3. Both are pretty racist.

You look really oppressed bro, receiving national coverage and EARNING millions playing NFL. Respect.

I agree 100%
black lives don't matter and I am in fact a racist

Check how often police in America are killed vs cops in Europe. That's why that happens. If you make any dumb moves, white or black, you get shot.
The number of people who legitimately did nothing wrong and were shot by the police is infinitesimally small.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I really don't see how BLM is racist. If I say fucking ass is important, I'm not saying fucking pussy isn't. I'm just responding to the dearth of ass-fucking, that's all. Same with feminism. Now, those two things might be attended by white-racism, male-sexism but I don't see them as inherently thus.

BLM is racist because many of the people in BLM are racist and actively attack white people for being white. Duh.
They're on the same level as skinheads, except skinheads are more peaceful.

It's not the name of the organization that's racist. It's the people who belong to the organization and its agenda that are racist.

Every single one of those things is fucking crazy and social engineering victims

i am though

You were doing good until you said
>skinheads are more peaceful
Faggot

No lives matter.

Skinheads don't make the news for killing cops, setting fire to cars, and generally being enormous assholes.
They occasionally beat the shit out of someone but I dont' think I've ever heard of a skinhead killing 3-4 cops in a night.

Well you just put BLM and feminism together, good job proving the point

skinheads mostly focus on hurting women and keeping them so scared they can't talk

If only their pain came from tangible problems that existed without black people making them.

>things that don't happen

Which is not as bad as shooting a police officer in the head while he's pumping gas or jerking off in his car.

well no, at least you get caught for doing shit like that

If you started fucking cops in the ass, I'd say you didn't care all that much about pussy.

what if i hate both niggers and cops?

Yup.

I think you misspelled "Muslims".

I enjoy your pain. Your protests are annoying. I hope for the day somebody throws a Molotov cocktail into the middle of a gathering of you faggots. Your screams will be my lullaby that day.

Burn of the century!

You dont understand what its like being a black priveleged millionaire who grew up without experiencing poverty or neglect.
Now the poor guy has a black militant girlfriend who is a dedicated muslim.
I'm absolutely sure that has nothing to do with his protest.
He's definitely not a sad dude trying to put on a front so his gf will like him.

Kind of his fault for dating the worst combination of people.
black+muslim+female=maximum cringe

It's kind of funny that at this point, don't kill us is considered racist. You guys are such hypocrites!

> i dont want to treat non whites equally

But I'm sure you complain when you feel you're not being treated equally.

not sure if b8 or indoctrinated brainwashed fag.

Right, because whites treat people according to their collective maturity and overall altruism.

Not an argument but nice ad hominem.

Oh please, America is one of the best places in the world to live if you're a minority.

/thread

kind of funny you believe blm is actually about black people getting killed, which by the way happens disproportionately by the hands of other black men

>burn of the century
Both statements are retarded. Not saying muslims are good, they are the literal cancer of humanity. But skinheads in all reality mostly get caught for domestic violence

you're ignoring the actual real world effect of an organization like black lives matter, as well as their stated goals in order to simplify them and make their opposition seem silly.
Is that better you indoctrinated brainwashed fag?

One of, without a doubt. But blaming blacks for the racism they face is asinine and you know it.

it's better then having to die on the streets of india from aids and nobody even spares you so babaganoosh

>Capital letters for Black Lives Matter
>refers to the black supremacist group that beats up white people and kills police officers
yeah, and somehow we are the racists.

You think black people arent responsible for some of their own problems?

it's because cops have been abusing blacks in poorer neighbourhoods for so fucking long, nobody can deny it happens more to blacks.

Actually, I seem to be the only one paying attention to their stated goals; like lowering police shootings towards unarmed dark skinned people. I also find it ironic that you call me indoctrinated and brainwashed while spewing propaganda. If you think that BLMs is like the KKK than you're either biased or an idiot.

>shaun king
According to that faux negros family/friends/birth certificate he isn't even black, and he took a scholarship meant for blacks so he basically robbed a proper shit skin from being able to educate themselves and be almost human. And we're the racists?

i dont support killing cops or burning down a town and looting and calling it a protest. and i also dont support racism

Yes, they are responsible for their own problems. But, racism is performed by another. They are not responsible for that.

top kek

>>be almost human
Jesus...Christ

By the same token blacks resist arrest more often and kill police officers more often. Why blame the cops when they're obviously not the problem?
lol no.
Their stated goals go much further than that friendo.
Can anyone say reparations?
How about reparations x1000.

> Their stated goals go much further than that friendo.
>Can anyone say reparations?
> How about reparations x1000.

First of all this is not what the group is claiming to want. Second off even if this were true it would not make them a racist organization like that of the KKK.

Racism is always going to exist. Commit crimes and acting like thugs is not going to improve things though. And how about making 'nigger' the most overused and fun word in America? What were they thinking?

Hahaha niggers BTFO trump will declare BLM a terrorist organization and lock em up. Go play in traffic some more BrainwashedLosersMatter

Whats it like living in fantasy land?

Funnt the guys saying dont kill us are the ones murdering other people.
Yeah, BLM is pretty much for criminals to kill whoever they like then cry when cops come at them with guns.

not parent, but that's quite true tbh

he's saying that non productive members of society are sub human, and honestly they are, i dont think he's really singling out only non productive black members of society, prolly talking any degenerates

The group does want special programs and exemptions for black criminals, let's be clear there.
As for the racism, it's not something they officially condone, obviously. But when a significant amount of them are racists who attack white people on sight then yes, they're going to be labeled fairly as a racist organization. Especially when they quote Assata Shakur, notorious cop killer, at every rally.

Yeah like who? Please name some of these people who are killing others while trying to tell police not to shoot them.

they would if niggers actually did something. but there's a word for sitting around collecting money the government took from people actually doing something. it's called a parasite. and parasites don't matter.

Feelsgoodman. I hope BLM starts some shit at the inauguration. 2,000,000 bikers.

I'd rather be racist than black

I've little faith in such strategies to improve their condition myself. I suppose overuse of the word cheapens it.

They want dark skinned people to stop dis-proportionally getting shot and to have actual criminal justice reform. They are not a racist organization any more than the Democrats or Republicans.

Ooga booga back to Shitfrica if you pull the racist card. Learn to follow orders and not get shot nigger

I just hope western civilization can survive president orange. This will be a true test of our founders constitution.

How do you know? Have you marched with them? I have. It was some of the most ignorant racist shit i've ever been a part of.

They openly call for the execution of cops

That's not what they're protesting. Your graph doesn't even involve police offers and who they shoot more often.

Shaun King ain't even black, he's white... Stupid niggers, black lives don't matter not even to the black community that's why they kill each other.

And common white people, no matter their level of privilege.

Then dark skinned people need to stop disproportionately attacking police officers. Which is the opposite of what they're achieving btw.
And yes, a militant racial organization is a racist organization. Specifically black supremacist.

Look its sad but an inescapable fact that blaCk people are intellectually, civilizationaly and genetically inferior to all other races.
Theres a reason genetic breakthroughs are being hushed or disregarded as racist but science is not racism.
The history of the world does not contain a single black civilization. Everything they have is culturally apprpriated from white people. They didn;t even invent dreadlocks.

Too liberal for my tastes but I have been looking at news articles from both sides. I see the comparison to the KKK thing seems to be the most common. There tactics seems to be that if they can make BLM on par with the KKK that they can just dismiss it.

Is he black? he don't look black.