Feels thread? Had a horrible day by spending another Christmas alone...

Feels thread? Had a horrible day by spending another Christmas alone, for some reason I thought things were going to be different but I guess not, hopefully tonight I will workup the courage to finally pull the trigger.

Me to bro

Here's a bump.

I've always been a very positive person. Last night was the first time that I felt the cold of someone telling me that I'll never have them. Now I have no motivation. I'm sad. I'm defeated.

go for a long walk, you'll feel better

I have a surefire way to fix the problem.

Do whatever it takes to come up with $6000. Sell everything you own, except for clothes and personal hygiene equipment. Take a loan at the bank, save, etc.

Buy a plane ticket and move to a foreign country (LatAm or Europe). Stay in hostels ($10 per night). Your budget will last you at least six months if you are smart.

That experience alone will give you a massive reset on your live and a new perspective on what is possible.

They problem is not you, it's not life, it's the choices you are making.

Hey Sup Forumsro, I feel ya man. I'm sorry you feel so shitty man. Don't do it though. The best is yet to come. You gotta treat yo self man, and be good to yourself. Do it for me man

I have 2 choices at the moment.

Stay here and wait for her to change her mind, Or move to Florida with whatever I can fit into my car and start over.

Start over. Get the fuck out of there! Take control!!! You will have ups and downs, but you will be empowered. Eye of the tiger, motherfucker!!

>sent merry christmas text to ex
>she didn't respond
i'm feeling lonely as fuck today... what do you guys do to make yourselves feel better?

Which part of Florida?

I usually buy a bottle of Jim Beam and Make some nice cocktails. Turn up the music on Deezer and play games. Make sure to drink lot of water before going to bed.

i'm trying to avoid alcohol as a crutch.. it's nice when i'm drunk but the next day is hell

Key West

Do you like weed? If not, you can always go to the gym, get buff and smash tons of strange.

You need to imagine yourself as a different person who doesn't have your history. If you can fake your brain out for a second, you will see that the limits you perceive aren't truly real.

You can be anyone, be anything. Shake your tree.

that's my problem.. i'm always in my head, thinking too much

alone again on Christmas, happiest moment for me was playing animal crossing during new years and them wishing me a happy new years

Ex texted me she still loves me, text back I hate her. Feels good.

Trips confirm that satan is behind your actions

I don't miss my ex, I miss the person I was when I was with her

Get a job you fucking bum. Life doesn't come to you, you go out and greet it.

The lot of you are oxygen thieves.

You still are that person, you just gotta dig him out, dust him off, and put him back on the horse.

You can do it OP. Get the fuck out of there and reinvent yourself. It's easy one you start.

I had a dream about her last night, the second this week. She was walking a dog in the street near my house, and she gave me a small kiss.
I really feel like an idiot because I met her in the summer on a trip to the southern part of my country, we spent like 5 days together and it was only after I was on my way back home I realized how fucking amazing she was, and when she talked to me a few days later it was pure bliss tbh... but time and distance made things hard and now she just moved on I guess.
I barely know her, I know, but I just don't know why I keep thinking about her

how do i meet new people?

just try to put yourself in situations that will most likely force you to talk with someone else, and then just be friendly tbh, I always tend to think this new person I just met is an asshole and I'm, on most ocassions, wrong :)