Guys I need your help

Guys I need your help

I have to thaw out a bacon NOW but the package is frozen solid.

I already opened the package and tried to peel the slices off, since I only need 2 but I couldnt and put it back in the fridge.

How do I thaw this thing out without ruining the rest of the bacon.

Guys please this is important

Piss on it

run water over it

run under hot, microwave, or throw into volcano

Why do you need it thawed? Submerge it in hot water, or put it in the microwave on thaw for 15-35 seconds.

What are you, a fucking retard?

Dip in hot water

Fill your sink with hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes.

stick it in a ziploc bag and run it under hot water ez pz

thanks guys, honestly I just started the thread because I wanted to talk to someone on Christmas and eat some bacon

ILL TALK TO YA NIGGA

This guy is correct. Source : was the 5th spelling champ runner up.

HIT IT WITH A FUCKING HAMMER THE SHOVE IN MICROWAVE THEN FUCKING PRY IT APART WITH A SCREWDRIVER

>are you serious?

needy little cunt

Cut it with a knife asshole

i love u op merry christmas my nigga

kek

This is a good idea, since you said the package is opened already. Put it in a bigger bag first.
Also, this is kind of shitty but I'll do it sometimes if I don't want to thaw the whole thing (I live alone). I just take a sharp knife and slice a chunk off the ends of the package. Then I kind of cook them in a LITTLE bit of water in the pan till they're ready to fry up. You wind up with little squares of bacon but it's better than nothing and you don't have to thaw out the entire thing.

This tbh

heat knife on stove and use it to cut away the slices you need, rest stays frozen, may have to reheat knife a couple of times, profit

that cat is cute holy shit.

Holy Hairy

Update guys, got a nice juicy and THICC piece on the pan right now

Got some mac and cheese, gonna make some bacon mac and cheese

What are some God tier condiments to put in it?

Sriracha sauce
Mayonnaise
Honey Mustard
Pickles/onions

>Sriracha sauce
THIS.

caw

I've got cholula and thats about it

Do I apply it after I strain the pasta?

Bacon unthaws surprisingly fast, itll probably be unthawed by the time you made this thread...

Con un microondas