You're country

>you're country
>the last time you went to the doctor

For me, 4(?) years ago

>Flag
>Yesterday

today after getting a case of sore dick for fucking your mom all night long

Fuck i go every 2-3 weeks for a blood pressure test and repeat prescription. Every 3 months i visit a dermatologist and get some heavy duty drugs that cost a fortune in america.

Having eczema sucks lads.

:DDDDDD

I tought Colombia was 3rd world where the fuck do you get a doctor? How do you have the money

About 8 months ago when I had a beginning of eating disorder

>flag
>friday
Wasn't covered by socialized health care

I go every year for a physical.

>not going at least once every quarter to make sure you are at your best at all times
I guess burgers don't know the joy that is being treated as a human by their country, oh well.

Argentina
December 17. I got sick for the first time in year on my third day in Japan. It was morning, I went to take a shower. I was shaking out of control, shit went south and I puke like shitload of liquid. My girlfriend had to carry me to a clinic.

This i go at least every semester for general checks.

8 years ago when I had mono.
I don't go to the doctor unless I think I'm going to die.

seborrheic eczema?

We burgers love being treating as subhumans and calling it freedom. It's the American way.

flag
last year I think.

doctor is legal drug dealer who is hired by big pharmacy company.

i hope every one of them except truly good ones, got killed as criminal activities against people.

Atopic eczema

2 weeks ago
Got an ear infection

Enjoy polio and smallpox.

You can get a doctor in third world countries lol. Colombia is actually middle income, just with very intense inequality.

Like two months ago

I always see a nurse practitioner though because she is really hot and is easier to schedule an appointment with than the actual doctor.

Two weeks

sauce?

Last week

Couple months ago and I tried to hit her later. Over facebook. She rejected.
Let that sink in for a moment and then you may cringe.

Italy

2 weeks ago: dermatologist for skin moles check

A year and a half ago because of my acne. A month or two before that for a dental checkup.

Also two summers ago I got really bad sunburn on my feet

Why would we have internet and no doctors to begin with?