What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?
I got some nice cologne i've been wanting and a new computer mouse after having the same one for 10+ years, pic very much related lol. Look how gnarly that bastard got.

Oh god

Let's see...
My managers gave me 30 dollars combined between three of them.
One of my brothers gave me 40 and my other brother gave me some socks,a hoodie ,some weed and a syringe of oil.
My bitch ex wife let me keep my boy for the night and I'm off two day.
Not a shabby Christmas

Well.. i cheated on my gf like 6 months ago and never talked to the other girl again.. a week ago she found my gf on fb and told her everything...

Gf broke up with me.. im destroyed... i got crazy drunk last night.. i visited the girl that destroyed my relationship and i smashed her phone on the pavement.. i visited my exgf and threw a few presents i already had for her over her garage door and left.. i got arrested for drunk driving and slept on "barandillas" thats what drunk drivers jail is called here in mexico.. and now im home getting threath calls from the other girls new bf and brother in law...

Just doing great..

Blew my head gasket last night on the way back from getting fucking butter.

Lmao what car?

Were you fucking with the oil yourself user? You can't overfill that shit

did u stick that old mouse up your ass?

wtf? You can get a new mouse for $5.

Qué pendejo estás, men, pero felicidades por lo del celular.

could be worse. your mouse could be like the one on the left. on a more serious note what's penalty of dui in mexico?

your level of poverty disturbs me.

help me fill up the rest of this barf bag and show me your keyboard

You sound like an asshole that earned everything you've gotten.

Lmao and yet he has granite countertops

>Airpods
>New electric razor
>t-shirt
>shirt
>socks
>Bath robe
>pillow
>new duvet
>various sweets
>£30 Amazon voucher
>Mug
That's it I believe.
Good haul!

Head gaskets typically fail from heat not oil.. his cooling system is off. Its cooling too quickly or not at all. Shocking the plastic and other parts

this

I got a new CB and antenna

post your keyboard faggot

Please tell me I'm not the only person who got nothing for Christmas.

>Some socks (thermals for work. Needed some)
>lunch box
>plad Costco jacket
>fancy beer glasses and a nice cutting board
>a shirt
>leftovers

Im really lucky to have my girlfreind and her family. My dad's been in jail for 3 years now and i havent seen my mum in two,

Her brothers and their S.Os all got me stuff even though they knew i was too broke (just finished a trades course)

I'm glad I've got people looking out for me now
Christmas has been a lot worse than this

Nice been trying to find a good one,ripped an old one off a dozer at work but it's shit.

Which one ya get?

A wallet, four pairs of pants, $165 and cookies

As a kid that grew up with a mom like that, fuck her and the kid probably hates it too. Just make sure your kid knows you love him.

Got a new set of shoulder boards from a friend, a few plants and a blowjob from my gf and two sticks of ram from my parents.
I got my brother a drone and my parents some nice gardening gloves and a new water filter for their aquarium

Cobra 29
pretty common I think but that's mostly because they're good... Gonna have it tuned and modded next week

>socks
>jacket
>knife
>mini quad copter

Christmas was pretty alright

150$ Amazon cards

2 Adidas hoodies (i fucking love Adidas my dudes)

And i got myself a new gopro because im going to Hawaii again around Easter

New boots. No longer will my toes feel like they're going to fall off. Spending time with my parents again was nice too.

haha

>hockey tickets
>my own ice skates
>30$ gamestop card
>150$ from wife's dad
>New pajamas
>a cologne/shampoo/soap set
>a bj to completion and my wife is getting a tongue ring tomorrow.

You destroyed your relationship, pendejo.

Kill yourself EU cuck

What's so funny?

>British currency symbol
>"EU"
Ahem, this is the year of Brexit.

Nothing. Not even an email.

It's ok. Got doggo. Got own apt. got transport. got a little $$.

Me and doggo against the world, starts here. Old-40s-divorced fag here.

>t-shirts
>pants
>bluetooth speaker
>$400 from parents
>$25 from grandma
>$40 from lesbian aunt and her partner
>a pair of handcuffs from my sister

>doesn't clean his mouse
degenerate

Merry Christmas, i know it's coming from some random dickhead on the Internet but i know that feeling

>$200 in cash
>New sennheiser headset
>Tons of clothes
>A litre of hard gingerale

Not bad. The gingerale is pretty good.

thx Bro. Appreciated. Nice to hear it...even here on Sup Forums

Feliz navidad! Hope things get better for you in 2017! I found out a couple weeks ago you're buying me a wall! Muchos gracias amigo!

-T. Average American

>>a pair of handcuffs from my sister
What

not in the EU anymore dumbass

400 euros
2 sweatshirts
pants
sisters painting
food

>got convertors for electronics from american to japanese plugs
>japanese language books and cds
>twin 5 year old girls
>clothes
>$500
>photos of family
>2 new tickets to japan from company

No friends or family so I got nothing, but I got a notice from work that we apparently are going to be open tomorrow after all and they asked me to come in normal hours.

We're both heavily into bondage so we usually get each other something. Coincidentally I got her a ball gag this year.

Some clothes
Some alcohol
Some move-the-fuck-out stuff (plates, frying pan etc)
Some money

Can't complain, but not as fun when you're not a kid

are you fucking your sister?

Were did your friends buy you twin 5 year old girls? I want to know for research purposes

that is just the creepiest thing i have read all day

Post sis

It's not like we bang, we just know what the other likes.

No.

No.

$120 Time to either buy 10 grams of good tasting weed, or 20 shitty tasting ones.

the remaining 20 will be spent on chips for munchies.

chips of several varieties right?

>cheated on girlfriend
>drink driving

I genuinely hope you get Cancer.

Fuck yeah.

>laptop
>The Complete Tales & Poems of Edgar Allan Poe
>The Divine Comedy
>House of Leaves
>dumbbell set

You guys can't handle the truth. The most i will say is that its a microsoft sidewinder. The red backlight does not distract from the caked on skin particles and dried jizz lol

Drum mag for my AR
Reproduction flask From the Anglo-Zulu war
Bunch of ammo for my AR including tracer rounds
God child gave me a pic of me and her she used for a school project
$100 cash

Pretty awesome year for me

Wait really or are you trolling? Or are you just meaning this by some principle type thing by saying its not the eu anymore because it sucks and is a shadow of its former self or something edgy like that

a life

they are my daughters who i found out about after social services contacted me. their mother(former gf) died and left custody to me. after accepting them then going through investigation i now have custody.

Nice dude i also got some gun related stuff i got a gift certificate to a firing range/gun store where i plan to pick up a decent carry holster for my m&p 9 compact. Any good holster and self defense ammo recommendations? I plan to carry iwb

I hear hornady critical defense is a good self defense 9mm round, what do you think about that one and do you know of any other good ones?

I didn't get anything, like always...And then everyone expect a gift from me, like fuck off

4 pairs of dress socks
white dress shirt
blue flannel
pull over sweater

what i bought myself because i have a job and am bad with money.
beats bluetooth headphone
(even tho fuck beats im a mechanic and need to be wireless)
dishonnored 2
hyperdeminision neptuna rebirth 1
pathfinder book: curse of the crimson throne

>It's not like we bang,
Right.

holy shit how shut off are yankydoodles about world news?
The UK voted to leave the EU and it's a massive mistake.

hanging with a pup is pretty sweet

chill with it until it gets old, then do it a favor and euthanize it so it doesn't suffer

That little shit had of hell of a Christmas.Im not a weekend dad I take him every chance I get but his mom is a fucking bitch.she was giving me shit this morning,ignoring my calls etc.

Well, I tried turning that into a creepy sex thing, but that's way to hallmark moment for me. I recently had something similar happen to me, though not nearly that bad.

Must've been a real treat to watch their faces light up this morning.

God bless your new family, user.

>not banging your qt sister who's also into bondage just like you and is open with you about it.
Yep this is Sup Forums.

>mistake

lol

AR user here, like that other user said. Hornady critical defense. Everyone carries that for a reason. It fucking works. Go with a 124 grain. That 115 stuff is too light, and the 147 (?) Is too slow, though perfect if you're running a suppressor.

I'd definitely go with an iwb holster. Most people go kydex, but I still have my leather because my block 32 has a special cerakote finish I don't wanna mess up.

I know there's a by CH of new option s but tried and true is the hornady and speer gold dot. I personally don't like anything Remington does, so I go with hornady.

i still feel uneasy with them since it's hey heres your kids if you want them but my mom, aunt and uncle fucking love them. shame they wont get to see them for a long time(in person at least)
the best present i got honestly was my company buying me 2 first class tickets to japan for them along with upgrading me so we can fly in style all the way since i'm moving there for work and it wasnt possible to alter my move. so instead they did that and adjusted my living arrangements so i have more room

Just essential shit so far (clothes, uppity hand soap) but expecting some fiiiire weed tomorrow from my cousin so fuck yeah.

Glad to hear that you got the mouse you needed, OP! Deathadders are really reliable should something bad happen to that one (God forbid). MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND OTHER ANONS!!

Lol you deserve it, you piece of shit taco bender

I won't lie and tell you I haven't thought about it more than once but she's family... I'm not prepared for what it would do to our relationship afterwards.

I love my little sis man

fag

Same, bruddah :^]

a slinky

I'm glad (:

Either that or you drove up a hill too steep one too many times

This.

I hope everyone that got airpods gets cancer with wireless tumors.

Got this fucking beauty!

Never let him think his mom is the one who loves him

Dont say it aloud because it sounds spitefuland he'll just think youre like her. She obviously uses him to get back at you so you have to be a stable as fuck dad and let him know you want him to grow uonto be something and love him that doesnt mean video games and treats spend real time with him. I dont know if i was a weird kid but all i ever wanted to do was sit and talk with my dad and we didnt really get along until we finally did when i was like 12

Sounds like you need some hash, irl oldfagbro. It always makes me feel better.

At least you aren't married to some infantile SJW shitbag like my buddy up north. Have a pic of a happy piece of ass.

Just casually bring it up one time and judge her reaction. If she wants it GO FOR IT. Nothing is hotter than having your little sister also be your little fuckdoll. Plus all that love you already have for her just grows more into something beautiful.
>t. A sister fucker

hope you're hitting that, bro. if not...

>Gather round kids, a gave a story to tell you...

Oh, I know she'd be down for it. She's a kinky little fuck, but I don't think she understands how it would change our relationship and I love her enough to not want to risk fucking that up.

Sorry to say... I'm not.

Such a neckbeard fantasy. How far into your body does your penis dissapear when you stand up?

nothing

If i told my story, it doesnt have a happy ending. But thats just mine in particular.
>I'm making up excuses because I'm afraid I'll fuck up even a casual relationship.
Stop getting in your own way and do it faggot.