George Micheal thread. Share thoughts and memories about George, Passed away hours ago

George Micheal thread. Share thoughts and memories about George, Passed away hours ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RF88Oao0HEU
youtu.be/3V726_HShyY
soundcloud.com/kristinkontrol/last-xmas/s-5JJ8p
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
google.de/search?q=90's&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivsn&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=7A-YTte8AkqgtM%3A%2C9qQNZJFd1eG-fM%2C_%3BRqDSdECpKLn9xM%3A%2Cwoqo7yLi39uWXM%2C_%3BC4tv0uM3oNYmuM%3A%2C512akLa6rfRngM%2C_%3BEr_tvdd_OkITPM%3A%2CUYdkA86TgIF6lM%2C_%3BiXfCrnmFB-U0uM%3A%2C8ou-Nv26xZJ1lM%2C_%3BrdHmfx2LVmcBQM%3A%2CE0HOVVqv3eRbXM%2C_%3BZ3D1ddyyPw1wuM%3A%2CiMatHkGNg0_mGM%2C_%3B5rIw9nKTuA0d2M%3A%2CxpD4rGWUOS1jhM%2C_%3BKA9RQ_R-ak3mfM%3A%2CTABv2ksnyeKgHM%2C_%3B3a_g7xvothyRtM%3A%2CBv10wepjSUnQFM%2C_&usg=__KByifbu0f-D8YsTJj66GTmSP0OU=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyp7_y95DRAhVVdFAKHTxjBrQQ7AkIHQ&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4
google.de/search?q=90's&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivsn&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=7A-YTte8AkqgtM%3A%2C9qQNZJFd1eG-fM%2C_%3BRqDSdECpKLn9xM%3A%2Cwoqo7yLi39uWXM%2C_%3BC4tv0uM3oNYmuM%3A%2C512akLa6rfRngM%2C_%3BEr_tvdd_OkITPM%3A%2CUYdkA86TgIF6lM%2C_%3BiXfCrnmFB-U0uM%3A%2C8ou-Nv26xZJ1lM%2C_%3BrdHmfx2LVmcBQM%3A%2CE0HOVVqv3eRbXM%2C_%3BZ3D1ddyyPw1wuM%3A%2CiMatHkGNg0_mGM%2C_%3B5rIw9nKTuA0d2M%3A%2CxpD4rGWUOS1jhM%2C_%3BKA9RQ_R-ak3mfM%3A%2CTABv2ksnyeKgHM%2C_%3B3a_g7xvothyRtM%3A%2CBv10wepjSUnQFM%2C_&usg=__KByifbu0f-D8YsTJj66GTmSP0OU=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyp7_y95DRAhVVdFAKHTxjBrQQ7AkIHQ&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4#tbm=isch&q=90s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Careless_Whisper
youtube.com/watch?v=u_C6GRj6LPY
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0
youtu.be/diYAc7gB-0A
youtube.com/watch?v=oYAR8RigqDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm never gonna dance again.

well said user.

Soon all the famous 80's music stars will be dead, muhahaha

youtu.be/RF88Oao0HEU

and Wham he died

Last Christmas I gave you my heart.

The very next day, you took it away

He was a decent fellow
Down to earth
I bought at least a 45, an LP and a CD

No BS, Freedom is one of the best songs ever

What the fuck he died?

good night sweet prince

youtu.be/3V726_HShyY

have faith user kek

Enough of the George Michael threads. Faggot's dead. Move on to the next faggot of the month.

There will be no thread when you die

>named sexiest man alive by people magazine in 90something
>is found fucking a guy in a restroom few months later

george michael, one of the biggest trolls of the 90s
will be missed/10

Cry harder hipster faggots....fucking lol...first prince & now another no talent fuck dies, great the world just improved by two ppl this year.

You do realize it's entirely possible to be both homosexual AND attractive, right? Are you mentally challenged?

Freedom 84' > 90'

It was his last christmas

do you realize this was the 90s right?

retarded millennial is retarded

top kek

>no talent
>Prince

Pick fucking one. And Prince was straight, he fucked more women than you've met and will meet, even in passing. His bitchness worked in the 80s and he never had to change so he didn't.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Listen to this beautiful cover of his Xmas song Last Christmas that Kristin Kontrol just posted.
soundcloud.com/kristinkontrol/last-xmas/s-5JJ8p

"you do realize........" god how i hate those faggots

I'm a little upset. Wham's bubble-gum pop "wake me up before you go go" was pretty garbage, but they had some amazingly fun songs. Careless Whispers is one of my favourite songs from the 80s.

It was the fucking 90's

you do realize?
YOU DO REALIZE?

He liked the dick and died of aids.

Is this a meme, or just group retardation? He was considered attractive, and was caught being a faggot. Those things have literally nothing to do with the other.

Listen u dipshit hipster p3d0, prince was a no talent corporate pop whore who sucked & swallowed to much festering AIDS riddled jizz, same as george...lol

str8 or gay debate notwithstanding,any millionaire celeb busted for sucking random cock in a public bathroom just looses my give-a-shits....

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

90's
faggot
sexy

no greentext
fuck you

Right. I'm supposed to be convinced by the 13 year old on Christmas break trying to call everything he doesn't understand pedophilia. You've really been hard at it, do you really think your 100 posts a day are influencing the millions of posters here?

i am influenced. i have influenza. i am your father. i want 69. my dick in your mouth. yours in mine. wake me up before you go go.

>90's
>'s

Well that answers that. But acting like and dressing like a fag in the 80s was the it thing. Some tried and succeeded to carry that over into the 90s, without the apostrophe.

>hooks up with random faggots in public toliets
>dies "mysteriously"

Enjoy the aids faggots.

RIP George. Sweet dreams in heaven.

90's
faggot's

that answereded'ed
i can writ'e
i wi'n

fuck you

google.de/search?q=90's&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivsn&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=7A-YTte8AkqgtM%3A%2C9qQNZJFd1eG-fM%2C_%3BRqDSdECpKLn9xM%3A%2Cwoqo7yLi39uWXM%2C_%3BC4tv0uM3oNYmuM%3A%2C512akLa6rfRngM%2C_%3BEr_tvdd_OkITPM%3A%2CUYdkA86TgIF6lM%2C_%3BiXfCrnmFB-U0uM%3A%2C8ou-Nv26xZJ1lM%2C_%3BrdHmfx2LVmcBQM%3A%2CE0HOVVqv3eRbXM%2C_%3BZ3D1ddyyPw1wuM%3A%2CiMatHkGNg0_mGM%2C_%3B5rIw9nKTuA0d2M%3A%2CxpD4rGWUOS1jhM%2C_%3BKA9RQ_R-ak3mfM%3A%2CTABv2ksnyeKgHM%2C_%3B3a_g7xvothyRtM%3A%2CBv10wepjSUnQFM%2C_&usg=__KByifbu0f-D8YsTJj66GTmSP0OU=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyp7_y95DRAhVVdFAKHTxjBrQQ7AkIHQ&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4

google.de/search?q=90's&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivsn&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=7A-YTte8AkqgtM%3A%2C9qQNZJFd1eG-fM%2C_%3BRqDSdECpKLn9xM%3A%2Cwoqo7yLi39uWXM%2C_%3BC4tv0uM3oNYmuM%3A%2C512akLa6rfRngM%2C_%3BEr_tvdd_OkITPM%3A%2CUYdkA86TgIF6lM%2C_%3BiXfCrnmFB-U0uM%3A%2C8ou-Nv26xZJ1lM%2C_%3BrdHmfx2LVmcBQM%3A%2CE0HOVVqv3eRbXM%2C_%3BZ3D1ddyyPw1wuM%3A%2CiMatHkGNg0_mGM%2C_%3B5rIw9nKTuA0d2M%3A%2CxpD4rGWUOS1jhM%2C_%3BKA9RQ_R-ak3mfM%3A%2CTABv2ksnyeKgHM%2C_%3B3a_g7xvothyRtM%3A%2CBv10wepjSUnQFM%2C_&usg=__KByifbu0f-D8YsTJj66GTmSP0OU=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyp7_y95DRAhVVdFAKHTxjBrQQ7AkIHQ&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4#tbm=isch&q=90s

god damn I was playing wham!'s last Christmas right before I looked at the news

Did you have some sort of stroke? Or are you such shit with the real world that you google searched something and copied the whole link from the URL bar?

Who gives a fuck? Some random dude that made shitty music died. This literally doesn't affect your life in any way. At all.

and nothing of value was lost

Another one of the all-time great talents. I hadn’t been aware of his writing and production skills until now, honestly.

Not only did he perform “Last Christmas”, arguably the best of the modern holiday songs, but he wrote and produced it.

Reading about “Careless Whisper”, I wasn’t aware of the story behind the song’s production….
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Careless_Whisper

Originally, George went down to Muscle Shoals, Alabama and recorded this version with producer Jerry Wexler:
youtube.com/watch?v=u_C6GRj6LPY

George wasn’t satisfied and decided to re-record and produce the song himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
Wham! had some catchy, earworm stuff….complete with cheesy videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg

but George went solo….and he had soon achieved icon status with moments like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0
youtu.be/diYAc7gB-0A

But for me, there was one particular moment where George Michael delivered for all the world to see….and it wasn’t even his own song.
youtube.com/watch?v=oYAR8RigqDA

This

how's your life? hangin around Sup Forums.org/b...having a nice christmas...arguing with faggots you will never meet?

"you do realize that an aerospace engineer working for nasa can have a social life, fuck a 10/10 girl and browse Sup Forums right?"

will your answer be like that?

I actually knew George Michael. We were lovers, and met around Christmas. However, I found love with someone else and decided what I had with Michael wasn't real. He was very hurt by this I remember. I remember he still eyed me when I met him once. However, he found someone special to him the next year.

Bye Mike

He swallowed my load at a glory hole at a Manchester gas station. He threw the stall door open after we were done to let it be known that I had the distinguished honor of having my load swalloweth my mr. whameth himself.

true

billy?

We don't have Christmas here. It's just Monday.

james?

dood lmao XD

that shit may not have literally happened, but apparently something like it must have.

then forget the christmas part faggot

Did he win Pascal's Wager? Or slide down Occam's Razor ?

Posting on a website I enjoy on a Monday evening? Meh. I mean I could put down the phone and go to sleep. But I had a good rest earlier after work, and my job doesn't require any physical demand so I don't really need the extra sleep.

no christmas? muslim countries...evening? no. jewish...no...southeast asia....no.
dude come on.

Sorry, the term for after morning?

dude...just stop...

Stop what?

died of AIDS

Why couldn't they take Kanye instead, or Bieber?

Chico, Rectum, Faberge? WTF!

Choose Life

Shithead who was alive during the 90s here.

It means that being gay back then wasn't like being gay now, at least not in the public eye/media. It's like you could say being gay was like having AIDS, when everyone thought AIDS was superAIDS.

It was all cool until you were gay. Then you were only cool in the sphere of gayness. There's a reason we call each other faggots, you know.

>it thing
That depends on who you ask.

I'm glad the stupid fag is dead. Fuck him and fuck anyone who likes him

I don't even think I love you.