Kinda sad/alone this Christmas

Kinda sad/alone this Christmas

Can we get a feels thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1r0-dyXkro
youtube.com/watch?v=agC7SoihH-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got like 10 or so minutes before the drugs kick in and I keel over... how's your X-mas going, pally?

Just another boring Christmas. I wish it still had the magic it did when I was younger. Gonna meet up with a friend in a few days and smoke some weed so theres that I guess

Never really was any magic to begin with, we just didn't know any better. The joys of innocence, anyways, have fun with the weed or whatever.

Spent it alone. Drinky.

You're in the same fucking boat as everyone else. You're just slowly decaying organic matter, and when you eventually expire, no one will care and within a very short period of time no one will even fucking remember.

Story that happened today, hopefully it doesn't make me look like a bitch.
>be 18
>Christmas at parents house
>things go well
>good time exchanging gifts
>wonderful christmas meal
>later
>taking family picture
>cracking jokes throughout the ordeal
>sister says "user, you are really annoying."
>Flashback through my whole childhood
>sister used to call me annoying all the time
>people used to call me annoying to exclude me from things
>been bottling that shit up for years
>run upstairs, get really really pissed off
>go to the guest bedroom and start to pack my shit
>go back downstairs
>tell my sister, "if you think I'm that annoying I might as well leave, I know you'll say you meant it as a joke, but you didn't so go fuck yourself."
>Dad is in the room, "you're leaving"
>"yeah"
>he comes over and hugs me
>"hope you see us tomorrow"
>I run into one of the bedrooms and immediately break down crying
>my dad follows, asks me what got to me so much
>explain how I was called annoying in my childhood all the time. How all my feeling came out at once
>he understands, says that my sister says a lot of things without thinking about the effect it will have on others
>says him and mom talk about it to each other when it happens
>my Dad is a real bro
>I tell him I need my space so I will leave for the night and return tomorrow, he understands.
>I leave mainly out of embarrassment of my actions
>Here I sit, alone at the computer wishing that I hadn't overreacted so badly. Wishing I was still involved. I am alone.
Merry Christmas, Anons

the fudge ruckers bruh?

lawl what a bitch

I knew I would get that reaction from some of you faggots.

>hopefully it doesn't make me look like a bitch
Abandon that hope. Bitch levels off the fucking scale.

Smack her in the face

i mean you did kind of come off like a bitch there tho

also this lawl

>knew I would get that reaction
And you know exactly why, you outrageous and scintillating faggot

Basically an adult Bender. Hiding in my room because because my roommate is depressing as fuck. Family told me to not show up for Xmas. Banner year in the Bender house.

Yeah I guess so, I definitely overreacted, but I'm still trying to figure out why. Anyway, glad you guys can at least kek at my incompetence.

you say that like you're not a total loser

Your sister is a cunt. You need to purge cunts out of your life. P U R G E

My advice to you is to smash her teeth down her fucking throat and when you've done your prison time, you get out, go see her and then you smash her replacement dentures down her fucking throat too.

Was meant as a response to OP brah. Sorry

do something meaningful.

help save the world.

expose the jews!

I know exactly what I am. A complete stranger doesn't offer much in the way of insight into who I am. Merry Christmas.

Our childhood together actually wasn't that bad. I'm actually surprised that this shit got to me so badly. Watching you guys react to it is actually helping me realize how ridiculous the whole thing was so thanks for that everyone.

Best advice I've ever read on Sup Forums.

i hope you know that im now offically dead inside thanks to what you typed out

u there?

hey now don't say that, i've known you for your entire life. you know that creepy guy who's always staring at you? yeah well that's me ;)

Unfortunately.

Whats made you to take the drugs? Are u going for a trip or...?

Insomnia, my mind never seems to know when to call it quits. Eventually I'm hoping I take one too many pills and fall into a more permanent rest... would be nice, I think.

Pull yourself together, user. There's work to be done

i just cant do eet captain

Warface. Show me, now.

Don't take too many. I advise you to get more help, find other ways to maintain your insomnia, if you can. It sucks that you're going through that. I wish you luck.

You know, you're a rare breed, pally. Maybe it's the whole Christmas thing, but I get rather sappy around this time of the year. Anyways, have a good one.

Dude needs to get hold of some properly tested LSD 25 and a gram of MDMA. If more niggas candyflipped, they'd have far less things to bitch about.

I got me a case of depersonalization, its pretty rough atm. I got a perfect rascist qt gf (dream girl too), that i cant love cause of dp, i need a break from her wich is hard for me because my brain doesent want to sepperate but wants to stay (wtf), and my family is just really annoying and thinks im a sociopath
The fact that im in the infantry doesent help kek.

Anyways, anyone want to talk?

youtube.com/watch?v=R1r0-dyXkro

Standing in awe, user. In awe.

Yeah, I can tell. I've only been here for a few hours and already I was called a "heart-bleeding faggot". I just come here (sometimes) to wish luck to anyone who's going through problems. Thanks, and again, please don't hurt yourself. Get professional help and have a nice day.

>Join the Navy November 2015
>Miss Christmas because bootcamp
>Family cant afford to drive up to Chicago for my bootcamp graduation
>Comp and go orders to Japan, authorized no leave after I graduate my A-School
>Only 19, no one wants to go out with the underage kid
>Sitting in my rack alone on Christmas eating peppermint chocolates my mom sent me

>What is the point of living

>navy
Kek'd hard bud

That sounds suckish. Sorry u have to go through that.

My girlfriend just broke up with me.

>point of living

All those holes you're yet to put your dick in, you rampaging homosexual

Same bro, wanna sword fight? We can wear glow in the dark condoms so we can pretend we're in star wars lol

you seem like a nice bundle of sticks

SERIOUSLY THIS DOES NOT NEED TO BE A FUCKING SOB CIRCLE

I'm sad/alone every day, let alone Christmas, family sucks and I have no real friends ;c

That sucks. Wish u luck.

Life of the party, shits actually really hard tho. And i cant get meds because
A)there aint no meds for that
B)ill prolly get fired if i do
C)can say goodbye to any future oppotunities after meds or therapy

This is the problem with these threads. One user gets to let off a bit of steam with a few issues and suddenly all manner of faggots descend upon the thread like flies on hot nigger shit.

Sucks to hear that. Wish u luck user, got to go.

I have fucking issues too, you know. No one cares though and I don't expect anyone to care. My dick is torn to fucking ribbons cause I@ve been jacking it too hard while my skin was dry, meaning my little soldier now resembles something from an XXX rated nightmare on elm street. Fuck you guys seriously.

anhero maybe?

Have fun habibi

Cant cause of qt gf

I will, thanks for the word. :)

anhero gf with you

Show us your dick

No, theres too many complications to that, and shes a tough motherfucker, she would need like 5 rounds to the head before dying

Wish u luck, user, Don't an hero, man. It'll cause an effect no one will forget. Wish u luck.

No, theres too many complications to that, and shes a tough motherfucker, she would need like 5 rounds to the head before dying.

p90x for a couple months to build dat core strength and then anhero the fuck outta her

Christmas is shitty as usual, sat in my room and hoped gord downie could drown out the nigger upstairs fucking my mom, felt depressed about my dad, played vidya by myself.

She would prolly just get high on acid and then not feel pain, then just stab the shit outta me or something.
She already stabbed me before, wouldnt suprise me if she does it way harder if im trying to kill her

This. Dying is easy, but worthless. Living is hard, but worth it.

lol dude that shit is funny

How is it worth it

For this exact moment. If you were dead, this moment would never have come to pass. Don't take these little moments for granted, for in the end, this is what life is about. Moments. A moment trapped in time becomes a memory; a bitter one or a sweet one, that is up to you.

Here's some feels music:
youtube.com/watch?v=agC7SoihH-o

Ok but most, if not all my moments are either tasteless, dull, sadening or full of anger. Whats the fun in that, why bother with anything when suicide seems like the smartest way out