What happens here? They have a higher population than us but we barely see any posters from there

What happens here? They have a higher population than us but we barely see any posters from there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balibo_Five
freewestpapua.org/info/human-rights/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966
businessinsider.co.id/ranked-pwc-predicts-the-most-powerful-economies-in-2030-2017-2/#KGcG5Kg2Mt4iCdh8.97
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for knowledge

are they sleeping maybe?

I've had a similar impression on this place.
its population is almost as much as ours, but never stands out.

This is Sup Forums, there must be a couple of Indonesian neets that could answer this thread

Indonesia has 250 million "people" in it

Sup Forums is blocked by their ISP.

kontol loe

let them sleep

also Sup Forums got banned there recently

Their population is double that of Japan, yet no one talks about them being a future superpower. Everything foreigners know about Indonesia is tourism in Bali and that's it..

literal systematic genocide of the west papuan

the indonesians are fucking warlike animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balibo_Five

Really? That fucking sucks.

Wow, sucks. I feel sad for them. No country deserves this.

It's a muslim country, that's why.

Yes
and this You can see proxy like this and sometimes there's the chink under Indonesian flag that using a VPN.

Does it have to do with that almost 90% of Indonesian capital are of Chinese?
China also bans Sup Forums domestically.

China doesn't ban Sup Forums, they ban Google and its services, so they can't post because of captcha

I don't think so and I'm not so sure why their ISPs bans Sup Forums. It was fine until the end of last year where they complaint in /asean/ they have troubles to access Sup Forums.

This is just a speculation but you've better ask themselves, if you got the chance.

they are muslims, so no fun allowed

>caring about "papuan"
Oh wait you only care about their land, like us.

Legacy captcha doesn't work for them?

Emang loe dengarin dari mana Jakarta itu 90 persen tionghua? Eh bego, cuman 5 persen deh. Ngomong aja gak jelas dasar bule makai proxy jepang

Yeah Australia cared so much about their land that we let PNG vote for independence in '75.

Sup Forums is banned because there's NSFW boards, though you can by pass as long as you're clever enough to bypass transparent DNS or use proxy/VPN.

PNG's Independence is a fake, in the end they still dependent on your country, just like shitty east timor who still asks us to help their shitty country.

depend*

Wkwk

the difference is we didn't forcefully invade them or East Timor or Western New Guinea, PNG stayed under the Australian umbrella for as long as they wanted to stay under it and then were peacefully allowed to leave, unlike Indonesia and Malaysia
Also reminder your shitty country is also reliant on the hundreds of billions that the Big Strong Australian Government grants you in aid.

Its because of the large population they are able to form their own indonesian language reddit called kaskus and went there instead of here.

Indonesia is without a doubt the absolute worst south east asian nation. If it got nuked off the map literally no one would give a fuck.

China doesn't ban Sup Forums for the 91747262th time.

We should turn Java into a technological advanced island.

I never knew Indonesians and Aussies had this much bad blood

It's China stirring shit.

uh, no
Australia and Indonesia have never had healthy relations, the two countries have even taken up arms against each other over the formation of Malaysia

>Army controls the state
>islamism
>coffee
>poverty

Indonesian posters are really cute.
I hope we got more of them to hang out with

Indonesians are massive imperialist faggots, that's why.

exactly, having warmonger imperialists on your doorstep doesn't exactly make for friendly relations

And boy do we got rekt that day. But surely you can see who will benefit most from this bad blood today.

Didn't you colonize them for like four centuries or something? Seems like a pot and kettle sort of thing

the difference is that Indonesia are doing it in the 21st century while every other civilised country has moved on

hearing this from dutch & uk colony give feeling complicated.

idk seeing other countries go full
>WHAT A BLOODY RACIST
>WHAT A BLOODY IMPERIALIST
just kind of makes me like Indonesia more

freewestpapua.org/info/human-rights/
yeah based indonesia am I right?

I enjoyed watching Aussies chimp out when Indonesia executed those drug smugglers.

Don't you guys feel afraid once Indonesia turns into a developed country they will go for Australian territory?

Yep, I also enjoyed it when a mass murdering terrorist who killed 88 innocent civilians got 15 years while Australians smuggling drugs OUT of the country were executed after already being imprisoned for nine fucking years and being textbook cases of prisoner rehabilitation in an impressive display of cognitive dissonance by the indonesian government

No. The indonesian military is leagues behind Australia in air and at sea, invading Australia is next to impossible and maintaining Australia is in both American and Chinese interests, even after setting aside alliances.

They probably would try to get Sabah, Serawak, and the rest of the Malayan peninsula

We're close enough that Australia can hit our military centers before the soldier can put their pant anytime.

>Abu Bakar Bashir, regarded as spiritual head Jemaah Islamiah, was found guilty of conspiracy over the 2002 bombings and sentenced to 30 months, but was acquitted on appeal and released in 2006. He is currently serving 15 years after being convicted in 2011 of supporting a jihadi training camp.
>Muhammad Cholili, sentenced to 18 years for helping make the 2005 bombs that killed 20 people, was released on parole after serving less than eight years.
>Umar Patek, nicknamed the Demolition Man, was arrested in 2011 in Pakistan, in the town where Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed three months later. The US offered a $1 million reward for his capture. He was found guilty of murder and bomb-making in 2012 and sentenced to 20 years. Prosecutors did not ask for the death penalty.
>Hari Kuncoro brother-in-law of bombing mastermind Dulmatin (killed in a police raid in 2010), was arrested in a 2011 raid, along with 15 others. Kuncoro was sentenced to six years helping Dulmatin prepare the bomb.
>By 2010, just 13 of the 70 JI terrorists convicted for their involvement in the Bali bombings and 2004 attack on the Australian embassy in Jakarta were still in prison.
>By May 2014, just five men from the two Bali attacks remained in jail.
>The Institute for Policy Analysis of Conflict reports that around 100 extremists, especially those involved in the 2002 Kuta bombings and the subsequent 2005 bombings in Jimbaran and Kuta, which killed 20 people, including four Australians and injured 129, including 19 Australians, have been released.

gotta kill those drug smugglers though

How likely is it that Java will become as developed as Taiwan?
Is it difficult for a Dutch person to learn (Bahasa) Indonesian?

Suharto did in a couple of months whay we did for four centuries.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966

It's known as Internet Positif (pic related). Internet Positif is an online content-filtering service developed by the Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Information and widely used by major internet service providers in Indonesia, mainly for the purpose of censoring certain types of digital media content that are officially deemed as inappropriate or immoral by the government

Well according to PwC, we will be ranked 5 as most powerful economies in 2030 businessinsider.co.id/ranked-pwc-predicts-the-most-powerful-economies-in-2030-2017-2/#KGcG5Kg2Mt4iCdh8.97
and just like Brazil we also one of G20 member, but yeah we still quite irrelevance even compare to other Asean Countries

The country is in a shambles in more ways than one.

>87% muslim

Indonesian, just like Malaysian is really easy to learn, well at least compare to other language like arabic and mandarin

There is literally nothing wrong with removing communists.

>yeah based indonesia
>Asking the burgers that operate the largest gold mine on the whole planet by paying the workers peanuts as well as the palm oil plantations
Of course they are based by Uncle Sam standards, even the CIA helped them REMOVE GOMMIE.

Why isn't Javanese more of a lingua franca than Indonesian? It has 100 million native speakers compared to 43 million native Indonesian speakers.

I was talking about the future. In 20 years or so they will have money to buy expensive up-to-date military equipment and also outnumber you 15 to 1.

Well I dont hate Australia, its alright for some of them to hate and despise us

Mother as kid often find herself woke up under the bed because grandma put her there to avoid get shot by commies who aim for windows.
How they get away pretend this is one sided thing now.

>In 20 years
it's going to take longer than that, Indonesia is extremely poor right now, and unlike China they don't have a strong authoritarian government with a zerg-like population/culture.

Malay speakers are more spread out and the language has been used as for trade and lingua franca through out the region for hundred of years. Javanese on the other hand is contained to Java island only. Also by choosing Malay/Indonesian as the national language helps unite the different ethnics (hundreds of them) and not being seen as Java-centric/dominated.

Javanese is inhibited by the hierarchy which reflected the social status within the society. The hierarchy of Javanese in communication according to social status and age will makes language difficult for the people who live in the outer island to learn. Eventually, Soekarno chose Malay language as a lingua franca in the archipelago since Bahasa Melayu was already applied as the lingua franca by the Dutch colonial government for communication and trade.

Average Indonesian is double as rich as the average indian right now, and India can afford nukes and modern fighter jets. If only they get a real imperialist president (Napoleon kind), Australia is done for.

[Citation needed]

Jesus christ you guys never fucking stop blaming Chinese

recapchcacha was always google

I see

But aren't there some Javanese who feel it unfair that their language isn't more important at a government level? Don't they find it annoying that, despite being 100 million native speakers (by far the most in Indonesia), they have to do all their schooling in Indonesian?

It can't be helped, some people like to blame the other rather than accept the truth and try to improving theirself

>Killing off the guy that gives you free lunch money and bogans to be sent to tourist trap
For what purpose?
Grudges from several decades ago?
Also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements
Its gonna end with Singapore and Malaysia lobbing some bombs their way so nothing is gonna happen except for shit talking and shooting druggies.

Actually Most peoples in Indonesia only use bahasa Indonesia for formal occasions, they use their local language/dialect for daily conversations. And nope, it's not that annoying, they already used to it

I guess we all need someone/something to blame

>once Indonesia turns into a developed country t

t. General's son

Lol. The highest ranking military man in my family line was a warrant officer though.

Okay:-)

i think theyre the two main powers in the region

It is the most manlet country. In fact, they discovered a pygmy species of human called homo floresiensis which were really tiny hobbits. The average height of a male is 5'1".

It is the 4th most populous country in the world (after the USA), and it spans a longer distance than San Fagcisco to Jew York City. Thousands of islands and yet almost 3/5ths of them live on one island called Java.

It is the most Mudslime country. 222 million Mudslimes. *Paul Joseph Watson voice* Let that sink in.

The entire country is a rainforest. The interior is filled with gargantuan prehistoric flowers and literal dragons. Some islands such as Papua haven't been thoroughly explored at all and you must travel by plane to get from village to village. They speak like 932840938 different languages but most people speak a dialect of Malay called Bahasa Indonesia.