What does being Muslim in white america feel like?

what does being Muslim in white america feel like?

is it scary?

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutionus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd don't know if it would be scary, but it would definitely be unnerving. You would have to be constantly looking over your shoulder

That's exactly how I feel when I'm surrounded by sandniggers.

kek

Yeah, but it's no wonder they're fucking blowing themselves up once they get over here with everyone behind Trump wanting to host a modern day lynch mob

You ever go to a pizza place and they only sell dick and asshole pizza?

Yes you have... you do it all the time.

>must be modest
>wears head covering
>and tight jeans

hidingTheWrongAssets.png

Imagine you really love to swim, and there's a free public pool across town from where you live. Imagine next door to that pool is a housing project. The people in the project are obviously of low income, and frequently go to the pool.
There's occasionally a shooting at the project, fights break out, etc. and you've heard tons of stories about those types of things at the pool, and you've heard the especially don't like people like you.
One hot summer day, a friend asks you to go to the pool because it's free and it's the only pool in town. You're hesitant because you've heard about all the negative things that have happened at the pool, and at first you don't want to go at all, but it's really hot and you really like to swim so eventually you give in and go to the pool. There are many different types of people there that you don't usually see in your part of town, and you're incredibly nervous once you arrive. What if there's a shooting? What if someone confronts you? These questions stick in your mind as you and your friend swim, but the days comes and goes and nothing happens. You leave the pool (and the bad part of town it's in) and go home. "Phew," you think to yourself,"I'm glad nothing happened. I had fun, but I don't think I'll go to that part of town again."
Now imagine that anywhere you go is like the pool. The grocery store, the gas station, the post office, etc. Everywhere you go might have people who could confront you, who might start a fight with you, or shoot you, and who especially don't like people like you. But you can't just stay on your side of town, because there's no pool there and you really like to swim. Today might be the day someone decides that "this pool isn't for you," starts a fight with you, shoots you, or the day might come and go with nothing happening. There's no way of knowing, but that constant fear of the unknown is there. Welcome to being muslim in America.

can anyone tell me if this is worth reading?

Yea except the people in the housing project are the white people who work and have jobs and the sandniggers are the ones who sit around and collect welfare.

>
>can anyone tell me if this is worth reading?
No, not really

not one bit

kys

kinda fucked that muslim men get to dress the way they do, and the women have to cover nearly every inch of their body.

Muslim girls asses

Probably the same as being an athiest in christian america

Muslim is not a race, fucktard.

>That's the point.jpg

God know when some crazy trump supporter might drive a truck into a crowd outside a busy mosque!

Oh wait...

probs better than the "wrong" muslim in Saudi Arabia.

checking your dub trips my dude

checked

As a bisexual Muslim, it's absolutely terrifying. Most people around me just assume I'm going to attack them in the name of Muhammad(peace be upon him) or Allah or that I support ISIS/ISIL. I often fear for my own safety especially since the majority of Americans support a racist bigoted billionaire for their president. Nothings worse than hundreds of millions of people misunderstanding the teachings of the Quran thanks to brainwashing from the conservatives. things are slowly changing though.

I'm saying if the people who were afraid to go outside assimilated and became proper Americans (Stop wanting Shariah law) nobody would hate them.

>As a bisexual Muslim

So true. Thank you for understanding. Allah bless

>As a bisexual Muslim
this has to be b8

Anal with white cock is the best thing like omg.

That's offensive. The prophet, peace be upon him, was a truly enlightened man with the knowledge and understanding of things we only wish we could know today.

Imagine if you had two pools. One pool that has a bunch of people who are similar too you. These people do bad shit sometimes just like the guys at the other pool but atleast you are familiar with the people at this pool and understand that pools setting.
Imagine how fucking stupid you are for being more afraid of the other pool but still going to that pool everyday instead of the one you are more familiar and comfortable in.
Or imagine that the pool you are more familiar woth is more dangerous and has shootings and beheadings all the time. Imagine the people at the other pool know about the shootings and beheadings at that pool. Now imagine their excitement when the people from the more dangerous pool start coming to their pool.
Fuck off faggot

Bisexual muslim.... You do realize that if you were in a Muslim run country they would stone your ass to death right?
You are safer in the US then any of those shit hole countries that live under sharia law.

OP asked a question.
Also:
constitutionus.com/

the prefered method of execution would be getting tossed off a building, actually

You mean how he fucks 9 year old children and was a warmonger?
Yeah, he was super wise.

>believing what conservashits and fox news tells you about Muslim nations

I'd be more worried about a trump supporter throwing me off a building than anyone in a Muslim nation.

0/10
Bait

>being this stupid

>[citation desperately needed]

Shit bait.
Here that person would be arrested, there they would get a congratulations and told to keep up the good work.

citation? anyone that knows anything about muhammad knows he was married to and fucked a 9 year old girl named Aisha.

That guy was a fucking pedophile and I have no respect for anyone that would follow this mans teachings.

don't know your implying Muslims have the feeling and capability to tell if their situation is good or bad. But a brief look at the middle east will tell you they are content with abuse, old world ignorance, theistic governments, and listening to a guy that raped children. So is it good to be Muslim in a America? its pretty clear it isn't because where we come from its a secular government that doesn't stand for your honor killing, incestuous, Child raping bullshit.

i love the lefties who say "this isn't true islam" and never say what is and take one look at leviticus and say "this is true christianity"

I'm guessing you live in the USA. That's the kind of shit that nobody says in Europe right now.

>shahih bukhari book 62 hadith 64

You were faster than me.

you're misinterpreting it

no, YOU are.

ALLA AKBAR!!!!

>white america

Denial: the thread

How is that different than living around niggers?

>That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years

Please, tell me how I'm misinterpreting that. Tell me what it really means.

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

muhammad pain and misery be laid upon him like bricks slowly killing him, married a six year old and fucker her at nine.

the only thing you've taught me about Islam, is that Islam defends pedophiles and rapists.

we only want them dead because they want us dead.

consummated in this context means spiritually enlightened and marriage was a pact with god to commit himself to her soul. He was actually her spiritual guardian, but you'd know this if you read more than an excerpt of the internet

i dont know the dictionary seems pretty clear on that one. So you're saying he was her spiritual garudian in what way? was he here fucking happy ending masseuse? yea fucking enlightened her with the holy wang of terror and stoning.

This kind of ignorance is what's causing fear in Muslim immigrants causing division

He never even implied that.

they only want you dead because you are bombing their countries.

Less scary that being white in a muslim nation.

they better be fucking afraid because i want them, their ideology, their families, their religion, and the proof of their vary existence fucking dead. i hope all Muslim immigrants are deported rounded up and killed. here is why you dumb cunt.

Except there is a whole slew of Muslims that want to take the Quran quite literally. They're called ISIS.

The Islamic religion is much bigger than we think, the Arabic trait for English is almost impossible. The things that humans do has nothing to do with religion. Kisses of peace

and because their religion calls for the death of unbelievers, you want to know why we bomb them? because they attack us and push limits through their old world ignorance, fuck off.

We actually bomb them for Israel

Fuck them too

the book you believe in is just as retarded and open to interpretation as his book.

Israel is shit too. Orthodox jews are just as bad as muslims

whoever we bomb them for, lets just be thankful we do.

agreed

With arguments this way it is very easy to discuss

im an atheist but nice try you sandnigger piece of shit ;)

I'm just saying we don't even send our troops there for our own country. Our men are dying for a bunch of foreigners and it pisses me off

yea, jews run the world. welcome to the right wing patriarchy. Jesus Christ orthodox Jews are shitty stingy bastards ill give you that. but they don't go around killing people who don't believe in their god.

all religion calls for alienation of non believers.
>because they attack us
i mean, yea 9/11 happened, but to think that represents the will of a billion people is absolutely false, especially with what it led to.

Wall off the middle east. Put all muslums and jews in there. Let them kill each other off.

yeah but there religion doesn't call for alienation. it calls for assassination. faggot.

Not orthodox, Zionists. The ones killing people that don't support their horse shit state and donating billions of dollars to them

11/9 has nothing to do with the Muslims it was the very US that made this attack just like the first landing on the moon.

meet
except NO other religion have their own theocracies, no other religions exist within an echochamber where their viewpoints are infallible to criticism. Islam is hardly ever questioned, and the kill coptic christians all the fucking time. 78% of all terror is Islamic, top 5 biggest terror groups also Islamic. christianity, judaism, or any other bullshit religion is fucking reformed for the western societies they exist in. ISLAM STONES PEOPLE FOR A FUCKING CHILD RAPIST FUCK OFF YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

Yes and christianity calls for some fucked up shit itself, same with all religions, but no one follows the more fucked up extreme shit except for extremists. If 1 billion muslims wanted you dead, youd be dead.

guess what i dont give a shit if israel exists or not, id be happy if the one middle eastern state thats even partially westernized controlled the middle east. guess what zionists arent a problem islam is.

except islam isnt a reformed religion like christianity dumbass.

Same. Israel shouldn't even be a country. Fuck that whole place, fuck the assholes who set it up during ww1.

Nor do Muslims themselves often realize what this expression in the Qur'an

Zionist do kill people that aren't apart of them, they are some of the major causes for a lot of problems going on in the middle east.

I'm not defending their actions at all. But i understand how they arrived at that mentality. The United States, for many, especially in countries which we directly influence, represents terrorism because they have bombed their families or people they know. When it comes down to it, we are on their turf, telling them what to do. No one would like that. "oh but they are so backwards" well guess what, that's subjective and they think your degeneracy is so backwards.

i just see the other perspective. Does it justify what they do no. but i see how it was created.

They're not mutually exclusive you fuck head. One of them are savages warring over false ideologies and the other are atheist kikes influencing American policy and leeching your money under the guise of freedom and democracy.

wtf are you responding too?

The question of pedophilia is not Muslim custom but rather from Muslim tribes very different things

no they wouldn't, because slinging dirt soaked shit balls and ieds wouldn't touch a military super power like us. we could obliterate all of them in a matter of hours.

wow you must be a special kind of autist to believe that shit

ITT: Broad blind generalizations are fun

so muhammad isnt representative of islam? fucking great logic their you dumb cunt

You're right aipac doesn't exist. fucking kek

so why are you so scared of their inferiority then?

yes because an orginazation made to create relations between two countries obviously controls one countries politics and government. ill buy you some tinfoil if you need it.