SPACEBALLS THE SUBJECT

SPACEBALLS THE THREAD

we're not just doing this for money...

We're doing it for a shitload of money

>2016
>still no Spaceballs 2: The soich for more money

Its honestly pretty overrated, even so many years after the fact, and even if taken in as extra dry humor. Some would call it dated but I don't even see that being the problem. For how silly and filled with shenanigans it tried to be it basically amounted to the opening credit scene of Quest for the Holy Grail and an excuse for white people to play the WE AIN'T FOUND SHIT NIGGA clip on youtube to each other at work.

The jam scene will always have a soft spot in my heart though

(SPACEBALLS THE (YOU))
SPACEBALLS THE REPLY

>spaceballs the quote

SPACEBALLS: THE BUMP

WE AINT FOUND SHIT

>spaceballs
>extra dry humor

SPACEBALLS: THE DUBS

found the nigger

Spaceballs: The WebM

This always gets me

>What's the matter Colonel Sanders? CHICKEN?!
It's the dumbest shit in this movie that makes me laugh. This and the teleporter scene have me rolling every time.

It's a really funny movie until you're 12. Then it gets progressively less funny year by year until your 20 years old and think it's wet dog shit. It's actually one of the worst old spoof movies when you compare it to all the Leslie Nielson movies from 1980-1995. The best Mel Brooks movie will always be History of the World Part 1.

>I'm 13 and too pretentious for the world

every time I'm so sad that like 70% of the humor was lost in translation on localized versions

The best Mel Brooks movie is High Anxiety by a long shot. He even had Alfred Hitchcock give him notes on it.

>Mel will die in your lifetime
Feels bad man

>I'm jewish! Isn't that hilarious?

Oy vey, goyim.

SPACEBALLS: THE POST

if you're not retarded you watch content in their original language

I was literally 10 the first time I watched it

Good.

He's an asshole sir

>used to love this and all the other classic Mel Brooks films
>watch them again
>desperately try to make self laugh