Do you like your job Sup Forums?

do you like your job Sup Forums?

I work a soul sucking corporate shilljob.

Yes, I love every minute of it

Yes, well enough. Work in software, make plenty of money, don't have crazy hours, smart people. Do you, OP?

what do you make?

yes and no. i feel like i'm underpaid. sales. lots of hours. love my coworkers for the most part though, and it's stable.

would look elsewhere, but not sure i would find something better.

70k + 10% perf bonus (can earn more but 10% for "meets expectations").

Prevailing wage for my field & exp & location is $85k though so fuck me I guess.

Pretty sure I would be miserable at any job after a couple weeks.

Well that's not so bad. What do you make and where do you live?

Work in a warehouse on uni grounds with only two other guys.. deliver things to the restaurants on campus so get to see some tight ass Uni girls... also get all my food and drink for free... training for the marines at the minute but I do love my job...

Mcdonalds. Piss poor wage and have to deal with fucking foreigners constantly. Hurry the fuck up Brexit.
Worst fucking job I've ever had but I need the money.

Best of luck with the Marines.

two years on the job. took home 40k after taxes last year.

southeast US. college educated, but in a useless field.

pretty much stuck in a state of this is better than the unknown. 31 years old, so not in a place to take some retarded risk. not miserable, but not optimistic.

Home contractor

Do you think that the foreigner count will significantly decrease after Brexit? If so, why?

Do you have a family? If not, I don't see why now is any worse time than 23 to take a risk, with the exception of retirement savings.

They won't disappear over night mate, in fact I doubt any will... it only restricts how many actually come in so the cunts who are already here are fine... where I'm from there's 1000's of polaks

Too many fucking poles. I swear it's like the population is more brown than white.

Yeah it's okay, I work for Sprint in Sales. Everything about it seems cool, benefits, pay, etc. But I have this one chubby hairy troll looking motherfucker(coworker) who hates me because I'm part Jew.

Poles are brown? wat?

no family. if the right opportunity came up, i'd be open. have had offers for jobs in real estate type shit, but have also seen/heard of shit show horror stories.

i make video games
make six figures
every gamer's dream career
i hate it

I wish, sadly there are already too many of them around and with their fucking savage breeding there's going to be even more generations.
At least we can try stop the cunts from coming in.

Where do you work? Which studio?

Land Surveyor -

why do you hate it?

Complaining about both haha. You know, tomorrow I'm actually gonna try mentally count the races I see.
I suppose my complaints are mostly based on me being a racist cunt, huh

I think getting a job that isn't working at McDonald's is a slightly more proactive solution to avoiding immigrants than wishing they were all gone. Just a pragmatist's point of view.

>where I'm from there's 1000's of polaks
enlighten me as an Americunt . . . my only exposure to them is a single Polish girl I fucked a few times and who was highly educated and cool.

I've heard Limeys bitch about Poles from time to time. What's up with that? Is it just that the ones to go to Britain are the lower working class types?

p.s. when I was a kid they made fun of Poles with jokes like their submarines with screen doors. Amusingly there were not any Polish descended people in my tiny ass town.

No.

>source: underpaid blue collar worker

Five years ago I was penniless and living in my cousin's shed. Now I had a cozy place in Montreal and I walked 15mins to work everyday. All thanks to working 60 hrs a week at a bakery making erotic cakes.

Hahaha possibly, see my response That's fine though, no judgement passed. I'm just thinking you may be associating the negative feelings that come with your job with something you're not familiar with.

it's a fairly small studio, so not going to say to preserve anonymity
we make mobile games
i've been doing it for years
it used to be interesting
now it's just monotony and drudgery
as is common for the game industry, we work crazy schedules and crunch to get shit done
we make freemium shit and it's all about using psychological bullshit to extract money from a small percentage of users who have cash burning a hole in their pocket
the goal is not to make a fun game, but to make a game that's just annoying enough to get whales to spend money in order to bypass the carefully designed grind

what's the strangest cake you've made?

Yee im a sous chef of a nice restaurant in Vancouver and my chef is leaving in 3 weeks so i get reins at 85K a year life is good

Got halfway through your post and wanted to ask if you feel bad about working in an industry that basically takes advantage of kids with rich parents, but then I read the rest...

Why not move to a new studio?

dunno, i might try that at some point
there aren't many studios where i live though
from what i've read, my studio is actually better than many when it comes to crunch, and i'm worried about having even less free time than i currently do
plus i'm well respected at my current job, and i'd have to prove myself and likely take a pay cut at a new place

Most 'foreigners' in the UK came from commonwealth affiliated countries (India, Pakistan), so Brexit won't change that

I think the reason we hate them so much is because we've been brought up to, I've met some nice Poles but the majority are horrible fuckers... the actions of some no matter what people say always condemn others though... alot of them work the shitty jobs we don't want to but that's fine, it's when they get here and sit on welfare and job seekers and give nothing to the community apart from bad track suits and violence..

A follow up to that though, where I live there's plenty of English people who do the same and I disagree with that completely too... I know finding a job can be hard but when someone's sat there for 5+ years with criminal convictions and does fuck all, they're taking the piss... our country is fucked, honestly.

Don't go to college. Get a job at the cable company. Comcast Michigan , I was making over 21$ after 3 years. Other states you can make a shit more. I'd also advise that if you have a girlfriend or wife, have her apply for the technician job first. There's about 100 male tech to 1 female tech.
She will get the job and then you don't have to work.
Or have her get you in on a reference. I finished up my degree while in Comcast. Can land a job remotely close to 60k. Not even fucking worth it to wipe my ass with that shitty IT degree.