What would anons do with this chick?

What would anons do with this chick?

Rape

Get nuked by.

Marry her and treat her like a princess forever

fill 'er up

nothing asians are riddled with diseases and poor joints. 2/10 would not breed a broken child

Why is her patch on her right arm upside down?

test

Fuck her mouth and cum on her face.

With her cute uniform on.

I would offer her free air fare and a gauranteed work visa in the US and in return I would tell her she would have to work at my sister's restaurant for 6 months in order to pay me back.

Then when she gets here I will introduce her to her real job, being a massuese / prostitute indefinitely at a massage parlor. I will show her to her sleeping quarters which exist inside of a crawl space so when the cops come in or the health inspector, they will have no clue that she lives there.

Then basically I would use and abuse her until she either commits suicide or conforms, eventually becoming the queen bitch and my personal bottom bitch.

Cute!

Slay her honorably on the battle field, granting her a respectable and fair death.

I would wife her.

Paint does easy image manipulation, color improvement, yada yada

twins

You fucking monster

>treat her like a princess forever

Implying she didn't know she's a princess already

they were 10% of paraguayan population in the 90's

this, koreans have a real ugly personality

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kill her. Yuck.

South Korea was better when their economy was shit tier and the only way to survive was to prostitue your daugther to GI soldiers and other foreigners.

Nothing.

I can't get off to asians or blacks.

salute because she's a 1lt and im a 2lt :-(

Hows the south korean military as an officer user?

Kek