Can someone tell me what is this shit on my dick?

Can someone tell me what is this shit on my dick?

I don't understand the question

i think we call this an STD

How many ratchet girls you fuckin OP?

Congrats OP.. you grew a french tickler on the end of your penis..! Ladies gonna LOVE you long time now!

Go see the fucking doctor, you retard.. don't ask here!

it's dry skin you faggot. put some lotion on it and stop posting this shit.

Plus, why is your dick so small??

Gross. That's what it is

kek

That's what happens when you're uncut. Dick cheese from not washing you nasty fuck. Parents should have just circumcised your lazy ass

nigga you got a yeast infection

Thresh, bacterial infection. Basically a yeast infection kind of. Clean it daily, use feminine wash in the shower and use the same antifungal they use for athlete's foot in the morning and at night.A week at the most and you should be good then.

AIDS. That is definitely AIDS.

It's from not showering.

if that shit doesn't go away by taking a shower it's definetely a yeast infection, as someone said, take some antibiotics

"Thrush"

Otherwise top post

yea that's what I meant, thanks.

except thrush isnt a bacterial infection, it's a fungal infection of Candida albicans.

sorry i dont mean to be pretentious but i have to correct you, thrush isnt bacterial.

but yea that looks like thrush

correct, fungal, thanks again

antibiotics dont work on a fungus, see , you need an antifungal like nystatin

more pics op

checked

i only care because treatment is vastly different, and no one should take antibiotics unnecessarily

just took a shower

tiny mushrooms

OP im 95% sure you have a yeast infection, you need to get an antifungal for that. Ive worked with candida and never seen it on a penis but that looks exactly like it. And if it's not, it's definitely a microorganism causing it, you need an actual doctor

American detected. That's not smegma.

fuck thats digusting. U fat OP?

I genuinely gagged

Sup Forums has never accomplished that in my 8 years of browsing so congrats

What dick? Can't see any. Just some small mold fruit.

YEAST BITCH! gotta smother that shit in vaginal yeast cream for a few nights. takes a while to go away.

I've had it happen to me before

guy* its op hes a fucking faggot

>
> "Thrush"
Fuck all of you, I am so happy to be a virgin right now. Guy has aids on his dick, he has dick aids. I won't be getting any because I'm a neck beard never kissed forever alone virgin who lives with my mom. I will jerk off a billion years before i ever put my dick in aids. Fuck all of you degenerates.

its yeast. shouldnt be anything worrying. Go see a doctor to find some options op

STDs are not nearly the big deal you think they are. also AIDS isnt an STD, it's a condition caused by HIV, an STD, which actually is extremely controllable now with the new drug cocktail they came up with (AZT and ritonavir if i remember correctly), your transmission of HIV goes down to like sub 1% levels.

i have herpes and this man speaks the truth. not a big deal

oo user can you tell me your treatment? acyclovir?

I call bullshit.
Newfag detected.

Actually Canadian. I love how people assume Americans are the only ones who cut. Canadians, Americans, Filipinos, Australians all are more than 50% circumcised.

its the first stage of a metamorphosis, you are turning into a white man

pros
>cops won't shoot you
>get money
cons
>no dick

enjoy your new body tyrone

Asking the real questions

I'd say fungal infection

A Santa hat

Dayyyyym OP, you gots a baby dick.

Race?

You're definitely a Virgin if you believe in dick AIDS.

Holy shit.

>baby dick
>uncircumcised
>bush
>crusty cock

Don't leave your house OP

>Sup Forums
>8 years

Just now gagging? Ok... Hello Newfag, make yourself at home.

Lol. Stupid 'Murican fagot detected.

They're called fingers. There's plenty of them.

You got the germ, m8. An hero is the only option.

> crusty cock

Have you recently jerked off with shampoo and gone to sleep without washing it off? That'll dry the shit out of your dick