Anyone else depressed that christmas is over?

Anyone else depressed that christmas is over?

no

i'm depressed because it's fucking winter

who isn't?

Ckecked

Wait, it's christmas? Now?

nope, dont give a shit

Why not user?

Christmas doesn't exist right now. This is the first time I haven't even felt anything anymore. It's like I can actually say my time as a little faggot is done now. It's just Sunday for me, and everyone's wearing sweaters and hats and talking about gifts. I got a couple dollar bills. I ate a turkey and some stuffing. I got some underwear, which I needed. The absence of life outside rang fully in my ears the entire day. I thought about how likely it is that we've killed 85% of the world's oxygen supply in the next 30 years. Some more people who became famous died.

There's no Christmas tree. No warm, sporadic lights. No decorations. No alcohol. No routine.

It's cold. Merry Christmas.

I never even noticed it was christmas

Nigger I'm in fucking Texas and it is 70 degrees I want it to be cold

Fuck user, I started to get over a bad fit of depression, and you throw this on me?
Fuck you user!

what?

Fucking newfag that's not dubs

:(

Relieved, actually. First Christmas since my brother died.

Insert joke about certain city and snowflakes.
Hey, I'm just saying it like it is. Somehow, my life has become a spectacular shit-show that refuses to get too shitty to discontinue, and the majority of social circles I run within have become divisive warzones. I don't know where it's going anymore. And this is probably how we fuck Earth up proper, according to NASA.

Sorry, if that gets you down.

Checked

I'm depressed because i spend 2 days snorting cocaine and now i want to die like really bad

Sorry to hear that.
Hope you get better

A little but now more thinking about having nothing to do for the next week and being alone on new years

fuck no now i have to get over new years.