I don't even understand why you white faggots even try

I don't even understand why you white faggots even try...

>be white
>be intellectually superior
>be socially responsible
>be financially stable
If I cared about girls fucking cocks bigger than mine, I'd ban dildos
At least a dildo won't knock you up and flee the country

How is that pleasant for anyon involved? That female can't fit the whole penis in her mouth, and he won't experience the full pleasure of fellatio. If he tries to go too deep, she'll just choke. That image just makes me sad.

Faggot

>butthurt nigger detected
don't get mad at me because you're a dildo made of skin that only gets used by loose whores

>be you
>actually take bait
>tfw

Like seriously why do people even reply to these threads?

Calling you a faggot seemed to trigger ya. How's your first day on here, champ?

I dont even know why "You" faggots even try

>You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro? You mad bro?

Sage

Nothing personal kid.
*Teleports behind you*
A sadist does what he does.
*Unsheathes Yamato *
Need more power.
*Performs Judgement Cut*
I just dry cleaned this suit.
*sigh*

>call out niggers
>get called a faggot
Who got triggered again?

They do that.....I guess its like claiming a win Lol

>Ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Slide

I dig the tits out for some added humiliation, but why not record and broadcast the rapes that almost certainly preceded the execution?

>You

faggot

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS. JUST LET IT DIE.

He clearly won whyte boi!

Also, any more like that, maybe with a bit more time on the women before they kill them?

Foiled again.

Idk *Shrugs* im not mexican....not really cool with ppl that rape ppl either....it's just grotesque

>The Vid Shows "Black Lives Mattering"!!

SAGE

White boys get butthurt so easily it's not even funny.

Black boys get arrested so easily it's not even funny.
Actually, it kind of is.

Van jones finds that humorously delectable.

Point proven.

They're drug dealer soldiers, they have enough money and power to never have their dicks even close to those fat and ugly bitches

Oh, you're a fucking retard, okay.
Rape has nothing to do with looks, or even sex. It's completely about power, domination, and humiliation. If they're trying to send a message, a headless, well raped corpse tells anyone who would compete with them what happens to the families of their enemies.
This isn't theory, that's what fucking happens, and you're an idiot.

Why do niggers even try......

yes master, i am pathetic
tell me what whit faggots are good for?

no trolling white have big dicks as well if your lineage isn't from the congo you're just shit posting.

>mfw i'm black 6x6inch dick every bitch thinking i'm huge

I mean it's not like it's hard to get laid anyways but here.

Becuase, tenacity, ambition, and the constant pursuit of becoming more is what seperates us from you uncultured apes. Who needs big dicks when your race controls the world. Enjoy your aids nigger

this type of thread again.you really think people are envious of being a nigger? don't think so.
>ORIGINAL