Dealing with a breakup of four years. Was mostly long distance but we used keep in touch frequently. Ask me anything

Dealing with a breakup of four years. Was mostly long distance but we used keep in touch frequently. Ask me anything.

why are you such a beta cuck?

Why'd you break up?

Also, fun fact: apparently neurologists are saying that humans are only meant to want to be together for about 4 years anyhow

That's interesting. Well over the years her annoying personality attributes grew only stronger.

She really unhygenic and doesn't really know how to think for herself. Constantly tried to act "kawaii" whenever we have serious talks, makes me want to throw a left hook into her face.

We sorta have time issues due to school and life schedules, and genuinely i grew out of the vidya and animu phase while she desperately clings to it.

You broke up four years ago? Grow the fuck up, you little betabitch.

I legit dont feel anything besides a clarity of peace. It's actually really nice.

i mean, if my women had her ass all out in the street i wouldn't expect it to last too long. unless its some sort of hookup every now and again and repeat type of shit. but not love nigga, nah, not love.

The op pic isn't op's grill my dude lol

>genuinely i grew out of the vidya and animu phase

Why the fuck are you still /here/, then?

What were your ex's fetishes?

Old habit i guess.

Pretending to be raped. Thats something im going to miss user, but even thats not worth it. I would choke her out and whisper dirty talk.

source on pic

Nice

Please explain to a normie what you mean by she tried to act kawaii. I see that word used, and someone told me it means cute, but I don't get it.

every LDR I've ever been in I ended being cheated on or left for someone else

She would do cat noises, japanese reaction noises, saying "No" then following up with three solid seconds of silence, every time we have a discussion about our future. Bitch please, we've got to talk about what we're planning next, we aren't going to be this fantastical romantic bishounen bullshit animu.

Sorry to hear about that m8. I actually slept around during our last few months with an old high school fling.

Ty user.

How does it fell to know she fucked a lot of other men when she was away?

She has strict parents and has to constantly babysit her younger sisters. Sometimes I wish she slept around so she'll gain some life experience beyond school and "muh honorable asian famiry matters."

Animu? What the fuck dude. That's like the coefficient of sliding friction of a medieval Armenian city, or a poor pronunciation of "animated" by someone with their mouth full.

Dude, she sounds retarded. Like, really, tremendously low IQ. Move on.

Exactly my move. Maybe she thinks she's being cute and enticing but yeah what you said basically sums what I think.

She's academically smart but outside of that, it's barren.

toe club

i wouldn't notice without your sensitive autist senses. nice.