Hey Sup Forums, I'm supposed to appear in court tomorrow for some bullshit vandalism charge...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm supposed to appear in court tomorrow for some bullshit vandalism charge. What can I say that will get me out of this? I'm only 17 and I can't have a record. I heard there's some shit you can say that will get you out of minor trouble with the law. Anyone know what it is?

on boxing day? you are a fucking liar

Need details of what you did

Say yu dint do nuffin

What the fuck is boxing day? I don't live in fucking India you fag.

>I'm only 17

I didn't do shit. I know I can't just say that because the police are fucking corupt and they'll just pretend they have evidence and convict me anyway. I've seen it happen to friends. Please tell me how to get out of this.

Let's see how long until fagmods delete the thread

I can guide you, but there is a price.

If you were charged, then you got a lawyer. Follow his or her advice. They know more than you will ever know about how the law works and you should trust their advice.

I got a lawyer but he's full of shit telling me I should plead guilty. Fuck no I ain't doing that.

>a crime requires an injured party
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Plead guilty you dip shit. You'll prob just get off w/ community service

It's Christmas so I'm going to do my good deed for the day and help you get out of this place.

Lol retard, you're going to wish you had plead guilty because that would be a far cheaper option than dragging this shit out through court. Just plead guilty and pay the stupid fine or do community service. Or, if you're a rich little cunt, argue with the judge and pay, pay, pay your lawyer.

The state is a damaged party

Lawyers are officers of the court.

>I heard there's some shit you can say that will get you out of minor trouble with the law.
Plead guilty immediately, agree with everything the authorities say and give every indication you won't do it again.
Try not to use the word aint. Speak softly but clearly, look the judge/magistrate/whatever in the eye when you speak to them.
Dress well but not flashy. Be patient and admit you did whatever stupid thing you did.
If you have time, sit through a day of minor court cases if that's allowed, see how SO MANY people spend SO MUCH energy trying not to take responsibility for their actions. Let this be an eye-opener for you, don't be a typical shitter.

OP here, fuck all this, I'm just gonna camp out in the woods for a few weeks until this shit blows over. Thanks for nothing faggots.

What this guy said, even if you didn't do anything.

Sorry to interrupt you sir,...
but actually not.

Why is nobody calling out this fucking underagedb& faggot?

I'll be sure now to watch for bench warrants tommorow and alert the local sheriff.