Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/product/lsd-test-kit.
spores101.co
shroomtalk.com
youtube.com/watch?v=JR9ZPSeDTH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drug Trees

They grow on the highest branches

Drugs are made, not found. Unless youre in a drug themed treasure hunt. Then you dig at the red x.

Your mom pays me for sex with drugs

i think you mean where do GET drugs

deep web u gddamn pleb. got sum mdma twice and a shitton of weed from it

This. I am clueless on getting drugs

how to you get bitcoins

CVS

>buy amazon giftcard
>paxful.com
>exchange amazon gc for btc

really simple

is it private like does bitcoin track you

How the fuck does one do this without getting caught? I thought most of the deep web drug trafficking websites were just undercover cops.

oops

also where if you want to get them on the streets where do you go

obviously there is an element of risk, but if you do it rigght (with pgp and shit), that element is very slim.

in Norway countryside?
nowrwhere

i dont know tbh. if you are that afraid which is understabsable, id research it.

DarkNet

What's up faggots, going through a drug class right now for court and just got tested. Is their a semi-intelligent nigger here who can help me decipher these levels. The lady said my levels were really high but I have no clue what this shit means. I read that the CAQ stands for Creatinine Adjusted Quantitation, and I'm assuming QUANT stands for quantity, but how does this shit relate?

San Francisco

at the drugstore

yep you go to cvs to get some crack

What exactly don't you get? You tested positive for marijuana you tard.

i tried proxy's but the internet doesn't work i treid everything

You don't?

come again m8? you used proxies to try to go on the deep web?

i was not being sarcastic

No shit sherlock, I am looking for a more in-depth explanation. what does this 955 number mean, in relation to my body's chemistry, or whatever.

no just the reg net

In nigger/latinos guettos

bro youre really giving off a derp vibe rn tbh. you dont even seem too wanting to buy drugs off the deep web so it seems pointless to help goyim

k

You do realize Tor is a chain of encrypted proxies right?

had no idea. thats beside the point tho.

I know what you were saying, I just had to clarify that.

I'm in San Fran too. I've got a weed card, but have no idea where to buy acid/Molly/shrooms locally. Any tips? I used to head to hippy hill for weed years ago, thought about trying to find acid there, what do you think?

grow the shrooms yourself. I wouldn't trust lsd from a stranger, too many analogs now-a-days. Go find a music festival and make some new friends. if they're cool grab some off of them and use one of these kits first to test it,testkitplus.com/product/lsd-test-kit.

>misspells Oakland

Posting from rehab

Just don't fuck with opiates/ especially heroin

i just want lsd and weed

Oh and I don't know about Cali, but where I live you can grow shrooms legally for scientific research.

You can order strains from here
spores101.co

Get advice from here
shroomtalk.com

whisper

Niggerville. As in, go to the wrong side of the tracks. Literally, in the ghetto, find the most ghetto gas station. Something open 24/7 is ideal. Make friends with the negro behind the counter. Buy you both a coke and shoot the shit for a while. He will appreciate the company, as he is constantly nervous about being shot robbed by another negro. Eventually just ask the guy. Say it like this.

>Hey George look man I really want a hookup I cant find any good herb here. I dont run my mouth, I dont name names to anybody, but IF you know a guy who'd be cool with hooking me up do me a solid and give him my number"

But be aware, dealer negro might not be kind. Its a hit or miss of being cut or getting a hookup. Odds are you will get a good hookup tho. Niggers be cool if you cool with them.

Thanks a lot user, will follow up!

i tried to set up a proxy for the last 10 minutes and the internet just wont work

checked

old white cuck detected

pls help

10/10

Mostly through co workers

golden gate park/ haight street usually has real lsd and good psychs floating around. its really easy to find out there

In other peoples possession

Gain some trust
Don't be an idiot everyones different

youtube.com/watch?v=JR9ZPSeDTH8