So my girl is heading out wearing this...

So my girl is heading out wearing this. I said too revealing and she said she likes the attention but wouldn't act on it. Cheated before.
Is she going to again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuttit.com/nsfw/c/trashyboners/view/Always_end_up_stripping_off_at_a_house_party_55967666
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bait?
If not, cuck.

>Cheated before

come on buddy, move the fuck on...

Not bait. I am just genuinely concerned. She always gets super drunk when going out and I am not sure I can trust her not to go further for more 'attention'. She really does crave it.

You should stop dating if you don't know the answer to that question

Was she ever raped or molested as an adult or child? Serious question

She has said that yes. Why?

Thats why she cheats. I didn't guess. Theyre all like that. Had an ex like that. Theyre fucked up ppl dude. Cant save ppl like that. So to answer your question, yeah she is gunna cheat or already has and you dont know. Move on. Trust me, I've lived lol

bait
adding worn

Honestly, she is attractive enough for good looking guys to try and pick her up. Girls are all cheaters one way or another. If she says she likes the attention then she is definitely thinking of other guys. Depends if you accept that or not. In the right situation with some hot guy, I wouldn't trust her.

I'm pretty sure my friend and I tag teamed this slut last week. Where you live?

What does adding worn mean?

Kek op can no sustain a full and strong erection and gf is sick of spending all their lovemaking sessions yelling at him to GET IT UP while he cowers in the corner, so she dresses like this to attract male with strong hard cock.

good bait friend

Man and half the bitches these days that claim to have been raped are actually lying about it.

Oh god, we are in the uk. Are you serious?

100% yes. op you are retarded. just look at her, she's a little slag.

for your own good user move on. pls m8

just tell her that it doesn't make you comfortable that she does this and that you wouldn't do it to her. if she doesn't respect that then ditch her no regrets

Yeah but very few lie about being molested. Thats usually an early red flag for me. And I find most of these bitches admit it quick lol

pretty fuckin serious bro. Don't remember her name, just called her sweetheart the whole time but yeah pretty sure I stuck it in the pink and my bro stuck his in the stink. Creampied her at the same time. Was magical. She also blew our other friend off in the bathroom of the bar. All we did was give her a couple of fags.

This man speaks solid truths. Replace the damaged goods

/Thread

Currently fuxking niggers. Way to be a loser, op

Oh Jesus, I feel sick. She is a smoker. Does the name Becca ring a bell?

What's wrong op r u fat or just bad at fucking?

Something that ended with an 'a', lad.

Sorry bro, your girlfriend is a whore.

Let's see her ass niggy

This guy is baiting you OP. Don't believe this shit! The probability of someone recognizing her like this is in the Millions. If you telling the truth mate, you'd be able to name, the date, what club and some other specific details for the OP. I'm sure you can't or when you make up some details, he'll realize she weren't there or not even living in the same place!

Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
Dump her ass, man.
Or follow her and catch her in the act to make her feel ultimate embarrassment/shame.

>girlfriend
>cheated before

hahahaha

This is how she dressed to a festival a few years back. When I bring it up she gets very cagey and changes the subject...does that mean she did something then too? =\

Is that you, Becca?

nip detected

>Is she going to again?
She never stopped.

Oh wow, yeah I remember her now. My friend and I also tag teamed her at the festival.
There was a band there right? God I remember it like it was yesterday except that I was drunk and don't really remember most of the details of the festival.

did she tell you she cheated? or did you catch her?

She has awful fashion sense.

this is easily solved. guy who allegedly fucked her with friend, state now what part of england this happened in. boyfriend of alleged whore, then state if indeed this is where you live.

I was told from a friend that saw her in the pub with another guy and confronted her. She said she was just flirting for a bit of fun then eventually admitted to going home with him for the night.

Wow she's fucking your friends too!

do you think you just happened to catch her the only time she cheated on you?

No ass either. She's just an attention whore. You should let her go before she causes more heartache.

Or before my friend and I fuck her at a bar or a festival together again.

Unless ops into that sorta thing

I suspect it's been more than that to tell the truth, there have been some other times that when she tells me how the night went the details don't add up basically

iphone 4/4s

who the fuck has these anymore? this thread is total bait

everything does add up, just not to the answer she gives you. she constantly cheats on you. don't be a fucking idiot. get out now before you catch something or she tries to pin some other guys kid on you.

This was her Halloween costume this year and never tell me about that night either. I was working and couldn't make it out but really didn't want her wearing this because you can see her ass at the slightest bend.

She said it was no worse than wearing a bikini on holiday because she had pants on =|

how the fuck can you feel good being with a girl that isn't attractive

equally, i wouldn't expect my girl to respect me or find me attractive if other bitches didnt want to fuck me

She sure is. I bet she's cheated more than you know.

What are the odds that my friend and I DP'd her 3 times!? God I love your girlfriends whore self. I remember we fucked her really good in the McDonald's Bathroom after leaving the pub. She only bummed like 5 fags from us too. Even gave our other buddy a reach around in the cab.

They all crave it. I can usually score some white chick at a bar or club without trying much.

Oh well, at least when she leaves, you can find a girl with tits

Am I wrong thinking this dress was inappropriate? I don't know if I was overthinking it but her ass was basically on full display any time she leaned over even the slightest

post nudes pls, make a christmas miracle

yes she is you stupid fucking cuckold

^this

don't be a cuck, she cheated on you once? why are you even still with her?

in the end you're only hurting yourself Sup Forumsro

This is the only one I have on my phone, she said her (female) friend took it. I have never been to her house so I don't know the room.

Long distance?

Nice dubs. Do you have any more on your computer at home? Any underwear/bra/panties pics? Drop a name on us.

The friend? She does live quite a bit away yes, my gf stays the night there because it's a fair distance

I did also find this on her phone before and when I asked about it she said she saved it to send to me later

did she ever wear that for you in person?

I have never seen it before no, she said she wants to keep it for a special occasion

I call bullshit. Lad, she's cheating on ya. That photo was meant for someone else. Dump her cheating ass, and post some more pics.

If you are in UK where? and why the fuck you awake at 7:30 am?

Yes she will cheat again because she likes men. Not little bitchs that say "yes dear. You can go out wearing that". Be a man and take control of the relationship, or she will find someone else who will

I am a bit too stressed about this to be sleeping

Mate don't worry, give us her whatsapp/SC/Kik/ Twitter/Facebook...etc

We'll find out if shes cheating.

If she's "Going out wearing this"

When is she going out?
Tonight?

Tonight yeah, boxing day

This. Even if OP's post is bait, sage wisdom here.

This. user sends dick pic and screenshots replies. We have threads like these all the time.

She is going to a house party on New Years as well. So far the only girl that will be there and said she will probably wear this. I hate the idea of this too but with work I can't go with her.

Where? I wanna meet her ;)

Complete bullshit mate

This is the most obvious bait, no one is this autistic

I'm not autistic for being in love and having hope

Not worth it.. If you can't trust her, fuck her. Let her be a skanky hoe and you go find someone else.

How could you possibly think she's not fucking every single one of your friends and random guys at the bar with way bigger cocks than you? It's so fucking obvious, man

Just because it has happened before doesn't mean she still does it

She's cheating on you, dude, just dump that bitch

not your girl.
in any way, shape or form.

also, OP is a huge faggot

yup

It could be very likely though he has a pretty rough way of putting it but it's a possibility that he's right

Eat her out when she gets home and enjoy cleaning up her cum filled pussy

Might as well post more nudes. Bitch is fucking that guy you're not sure about.

I remember we argued after I took this picture on holiday. After I took it I saw guys looking at her with their phones out (I guess taking a picture also) and she said she didn't see them but they would have been in her eyeline

nuttit.com/nsfw/c/trashyboners/view/Always_end_up_stripping_off_at_a_house_party_55967666

Top zozzle

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE CUCKS

You do all realise that's actually a guy righ?

found a similar lingerie pic on ex's phone she said same thing. dumped her after i found out she cheated on me.

So why have you chosen to stay with her?

fuck your trips, you think I didn't already realize it was a guy? I'm in it for the long run baby

I love her

Bait.

Checked