Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
Basically, ever since I was very young I've always been a little off. I began to notice it when I was about 9, my thoughts were different to that of all my peers, I never told anyone and would always disguise it though. At about 15, after having a massive fallout with a friend he accused me of being a sociopath/psychopath. When I got home that afternoon I read all up on it and found that he was basically 100% correct, and that it pretty much connected everything.

Fast forward 3 years, I'm now 18. I have recently discovered the urge I have to take life, and how much of a sadist I am. This started when I went on a hunting trip about a year ago with my father and took 5 wild pigs. Every day since I have fantasised about killing, especially and mainly human. At this stage I think it's almost inevitable that one day I will commit murder.

I don't know what the point of this post was, maybe I'm subconsciously seeking attention. AMA I guess, or just tell me I'm an edge lord faggot, anything goes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start with yourself

Seconded

that wouldn't be very much fun

Everyone fantasizes about murder pussy. You don't have the balls so just give up now.

Op is a faggot

Why would he do that. He still has a survival instinct.

Do you put on convincing "character" for each area/situation of your life?

T.diagnoised Borderline tard with sociopathic tendencies

I wouldn't say it's completely put on, more of an exaggerated extension of my shallow personality to make myself seem interesting

Are you professionally diagnosed?

yes.

> move thread about Dexter to T.V

The psychologist only diagnosed me with antisocial personality disorder, and at the time I didn't really consider myself a psychopath, it was that hunting trip that made me realise, plus a couple of memories I have from when I was younger that also add up to being a psychopath

my form of control is imagining myself as an assassin and mentally killing people who deserve it, like that twat kim jong un. fuck that guy.

why does the idea of killing a human bring you more satisfaction than killing any ordinary animal, like the pigs you mentioned? Is it because you feel a thrill at hunting more clever prey, or because you hold people to a higher regard than other creatures?

I loved torturing animals and lighting them on fire and crucifying them as a child. Now, however, i get enraged if i see anyone even lightly slap a small animal. Im not op but things can change.

I've been thinking about this myself recently, and I think I have it boiled down to the fact that a human is far more intelligent and sensitive than any animal, I can inflict far more terror and pain into a human

>a little off.
join the army you heartless coward, kill to protect what's right.

>18 now
This faggot is obviously 15-17 and is underage. Only stupid teenagers talk like this. Or it's just b8.

I too did that as a child, I have't stopped though. Every time I catch a creature in my house I think of a new creative way to inflict pain and kill it. Lately I've been putting the insects head into a lighter flame, If i can break their legs and keep the alive I put them in the microwave

This is exactly my solution. However I need a war to start to be guaranteed an infantry position and be given ample opportunities to kill

I don't know how I can prove that I am 18 or that I'm different from your regular faggot on Sup Forums. Just have to take my word I guess

ID. Blur everything but birth date. Small piece of paper with date. Fucking idiot

>4 new posts
So then it's the reaction that does it for you, not the physical act itself? Just trying to understand the driving factor behind this, as going through all the trouble and risks just doesn't seem worth it to me, from an entertainment standpoint.

Is the urge for a cheap thrill from killing and torturing someone worth the potential repercussion?

This.

OP if you're done being an edgy newfag in 5 years and you kill someone, you better post pics and timestamp when you do. Other than that, kill yourself.

The reaction damn I think you're spot on with that, I've never thought of it like that. It's not a cheap thrill to me though, it's like a supreme orgasm, I feel like I am achieving my very purpose in life - at least this is what I think it will bring, the animals bring a feeling like this just less intense

What is the perfect way to kill someone and get away?
I'm sure you've thought of it.

I don't really think of getting away with it to be honest, just the killing itself. My fantasy at the moment is multiple stabs into their heart, and sitting with them, talking with them as their life slips away

Hm, I can understand that. I can't say I can relate, but comparing it to an orgasm I guess kind of helps explain it. I guess the irrationality of it kind of makes sense considering sociopathy is categorized as a mental illness.

Thanks for answering, regardless of if you're trolling, or simply an edgelord, I don't really care either way. Wish you the best in life though OP, although I do hope you find a way to find validation in your life without taking others, not because I think human life is fundamentally sacred but moreso because I'd consider it such a waste to die or have a loved one die just to fulfill someone's fantasies.

P.S, since I just saw this post, if you really wanna get philosophical with people while they bleed out, direct stabs to the heart won't give you much time for conversation, just saying.

Multiple stabs to the heart probably doesn't give you time to talk.
I recommend looking up human anatomy, and slicing the femoral artery.
Gives you time to talk.

No worries, I am glad I could give you some insight.

I see where you're coming from, however I've got a nihilism complex. I don't think anything really matters. Also now that I've realised I get off on reaction, the thought of inflicting all that pain and terror into all the family members is quite satisfying

Yeah, I learnt this from the pigs. I wouldn't want them alive for all that long though

see

yeah but multiple stabs to the heart is pretty much instant death.
Instant chock at least, so talking is very irrelevant.

Why would you be so obsessed with taking a life? Like what's it do for you? Give you a hardon? It sounds pointless and dumb.

Really? Maybe the pigs die a bit slower, or maybe I didn't get them directly in the heart. It certainly seemed like I did though

Do you have a slightly better haircut?

See Basically just an ultimate thrill and feeling of self satisfaction and validation

I've got that typical whiteboy fag haircut, short sides, pushed to one side on the top

How about your business card?

I don't actually like it at all but it gives me the best success in being popular and accepted among peers, and getting sex

If you really did stab a pig to death, hitting it in the heart would instantly kill it.
It would probably be able to run around a while afterwards though.

How would you even reach the heart of a pig with a knife though?

Hey if we ever meet can you promise not to kill me if I tell you i'm some faggot from Sup Forums?

lmfao obviously I don't have one but I completely understand that feeling he gets when someone has a better business card than he does

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

You deserve to die for being on this site.

Only Niggers k champ

Hunting pigs with a pack of dogs and a knife is the most popular way in Australia. We use an ex military bayonet, I think the blades about 9 inches. I can send a picture if you'd like

thanks

Dude, you're just a cringy teen we all went through that phase of narcissism just get school done and love your fam you little cuck

I'm quite racist, I've been thinking what an honour it would be to carry on Dylann Roof's legacy.

as long as you dont get caught

Sure, a pic would be nice.
Where do you stab? through side or through under chest area?

Know what his words were. "Someone had to do it".

Low behind the shoulder, pointed diagonally in towards the centre of its chest

Nice.

Yeah one of those should kill a pig (and a human) instantly
Pigs can, I think, jerk and even run when technically dead.

Yes, they do literally 100% of the time, even when shot directly in the brain with a rifle

Do you fap to movies like saw or hostel?
Do you sexualize hurting ppl?
Prefer male or female victims?

Fellow Bateman, here.

user I was told by a psychologist that group therapy among people like us is the best path to "recovery". What's your onion on that situation? I personally don't like the idea of it, I feel as if all of our ego's would conflict and it'd turn into a shit storm.

I had the same feeling growing up. Join the Marines, or join the Army and pick an MOS you KNOW will see combat. Infantry, if you get lucky, snag the bonuses Airborne, or Ranger, or both. How you'll feel after actually taking lives will throw you into an existential crisis, but you'll problem never kill again.

You can always tell how good the stick was. If the pig barely looks injured and continues to fight the dogs, you've got nothing but flesh

If it is sucking for breath in a weird way, with pinkish bubbled blood coming out of it's nose and mouth, you've got it's lungs, it will normally give up fighting if that happens

If you hit the heart, when you take the blade out it will be like someone turned a tap on, with deep red, crimson, nearly black blood pouring out of the wound, with more blood out of it's nose and mouth

See I'm from Australia and joining our defence force is a joke. If I lived in America I would honestly join the marines without a doubt in my mind

I can definitely see how our egos would clash lol. I have no interest in healing myself though, I see our condition as a blessing, I feel like I have a big advantage in life over everybody else because of it

Seeing history repeat I really wish we could learn from the past for the new republic.

I fap to psychological thrillers like No Country For Old Men and American Psycho. No sexualization and no preference, as long as they are fit and healthy

That's fucking weird.

I don't literally fap to it I was just saying I love that type of movie, I definitely feel like I can relate to them, especially American Psycho

Because that would be. Crazy

Kek, thats where you draw the line itt?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you iron your shoelaces in the morning?

yeah, twice

I don't see the point. ppl are pretty shit and being in jail because you killed one of many many idiots is stoupid. No more interesting than squishing ants. Also, things are relative, so you being "shallow" cam be deep in comparison... I would seek help, if you're feeling you will act (I imagine it is common to want to kill others).

See I can't really describe the feeling. Life in jail is more of a deterence than a death sentence to me. I'm not sure I will act, however I notice myself steeply increasing in thoughts that will me to do so, but I don't really want help, I see what I have as an advantage over others

Now this isn't all that bad. Kill your racial enemies and race traitors but not good White people.

I find psychopaths like yourself really fascinating. Do you enjoy hurting animals? I'm not a psychopath, however I do get some enjoyment thinking about slicing up a fish or bashing a dears head in with an axe.

I do. Ask anything, I'll answer honestly

A humble request, if it comes down to it.. please target a fuck face that ruined others lives. A Rapist. I wish you all the best, and Merry Christmas. :)

I would get more pleasure in becoming a fuck face that ruined others lives.

What about emotionally fucking someone up.
Rape them, harass them into depression and eventually suicide?

Yeah, I'd derive pleasure from that, I am a sadist. Probably not rape though, I don't have any sexual feelings towards any of this stuff

the rape would merely be a tool

commit a crime, get sent to prison, then kill all the people you want there. We don't want fuckups like you.

Do you enjoy the feeling of seeing the animal in pain? what animals do you usually kill/torture and how do you do it?

I hope you do reconsider.

I see, however I just can't see myself as using rape in any scenario. I've driven a girl to suicide before but she didn't go through with it, just self harmed and fucked her up mentally, all I used was words. I can see how rape would be a very unique and useful tool in destroying someone inside out, but it's just not my style

Who is we? Why would I do that, killing people while keeping luxuries would be better

I envy you op. You have a gift. Most people here, including me, are socially inept autists who cant talk to people and are unsuccessful in life. While you are free from peoples bullshit. You only care about you and don't let other people get in your way. Keep your violent desires in check and you can be very successful. If you need to kill just keep killing animals as you wont be as easily caught doing that. Lucky fuck, op

I do. The more of a "being" the animal is, the more I enjoy. Usually it's whatever I can get my hands on, insects around the house, toads, a bird if my dog leaves one alive. If I go out hunting in the bush it can be a pig, fox, rabbit, feral cat, feral dog, billy goat

/thread

I too see it as a gift, however you are wrong about some things. Psychopaths are basically very damaged minds, while I am free from others inhibitions, lets not forget psychopaths are classified as mentally ill. My mind is my worst enemy, and my best friend

Thanks for the answer. Were you abused as a child or do you hardly remember your childhood?

we're all the same. your gunna hate the humour regardless if your on the wrong side of the wall.

How do you see it as a gift? I would hate for my mind to have urges just because I was born different... How is that different from the less "aware" animals?

nice

Mentally abused. I can remember most of it

>hardly remember your childhood

I can hardly remember mine, why would you ask him about that?

dogs are gods leave them alone. so more or less not a pray mantis just a sick fuck.