Greetings Sup Forums

Greetings Sup Forums.

I am a traveler from the future. As a youth I spent much of my time on this site and have decided to come back to converse with user.

Ask me anything.

Fuck off

Fuck off

Prove it I want a timestamp from the future

Vagina Titty Milk

Are you me?

he came from the future, he's now in the present so he can't get a gift card you dumb fuck

Who made the last aku of in rasa for the today show said is that he she is not a the beast she in a her life and is not what the a tpicture she was and she is not the a good person who to that point to is a the real thing is for she who has not wthe the she and will weh a little lot who wet her that she is was not what a twitter post was taken?

John Titor says you're a lying faggot. Will you kick his ass?

I can not go to my time and back so easily. I am here for the next few days, then I will go back to my time. I can't visit this same timeline.

Wonderful question. It is in fact, one of the reasons I visited here, to talk to my past self.

Are you me?

thaw me up when robot wives are cheap and effective

Faggot

I'm also a time traveler. Next post is dubs.

k

Iphone still sucks?

I would definitely try to get a message to myself if I had the opportunity to time travel. So if you're me then you probably have some sort of information that would let me know that we're the same person

Go home gooback.

Though fiction, I remember John Titor's story was a source of great inspiration.

I also fondly remember similar stories full of mystery and intrigue, such as Ted the Caver. Older anons may remember.

whats the worst thing trump did? whats the best thing?

What year are you from?
So, did you guys travel to Mars?
Is Putin still alive?

Would you eat andy's sweet juicy log of shit

Am I still alive in your time?

Kek

By visiting your timeline, I have already fractured our history into 2 separate lines. Even in the future, the exact specifics of time travel is still not well understood, and is heavily regulated. Since I was a user in my young age, I never really followed the rules too well.

Suffice to say, what I am doing is illegal, but safe for your timeline and mine.

What are trips

Are you the reason the sinbad movie "Shazaam" no longer exists? And changed the Berenstein Bears spelling? Fgt

When I checked the time as I left to visit yours, it was 2227. However based on our current knowledge of time travel, 2227 may not be 2227 at all. My timeline may be any number of years older. Your current understanding of your universe estimates its age to be 13.799 billion years old. Before the big bang, time still existed.

The answer is complicated, I'm not sure. Even if you died tomorrow, there would still be timelines where you have survived. There are timelines where your physical body has already perished.

Fair enough. Checked

Obviously I don't have your time's knowledge of time travel but it seems more likely that the separate lines would've already existed prior to your action. I imagine time to be circular where all splits converge with the big crunch and then split again after the big bang. So relaying a message to me shouldn't be an issue

will miku become a cyborg ninja j-pop singer and start a human killing spree?

From how far in the future?

What changes?

Fuck Off

Your postulations are fairly advanced. I hope that I am conversing with a future influential physicist. While you wouldn't have affect my timeline, I can say that in my past the anonymous message boards like this one were centers of pioneering though.

The current year of my timeline before I visited yours was 2227. Many things have changed, but the most exciting and controversial has been time travel.

Cracky got fuckin weird.

>understood that reference
>kek

>As a youth I spent much of my time on this site
so you're talking to yourself?
500 years in the future and you're still a loser.
and yes, it's still samefagging

That would imply you are over a hundred years old if you spent your youth on this shit site
And, considering you considered that one guy to possibly be you, how would that work exactly?

Not OP but is it unreasonable to think technology could push human life expectancy way up? Especially if society is advanced enough for time machines?

In my timeline, technology and medicine to combat and stall age became sound when in my old age. Physically I look around 55 years old, but am much older. We can also physically change our appearance to look much younger, and most do, but a few like myself, choose not too.

Last time, you said Hillary Clinton wins the election. How come Trump won?

>Multiple
>Timelines
Also, we invoked the revival of an ancient chaos God through meme magic that sort of fucking skewed everything

I am not sure what user you're referring to, this is my first, and realistically only time, communicating to user in this timeline. In my timeline Hillary Clinton was assassinated in 2021. It was a long time ago, and have forgotten the details, though I do remember feeling very disturbed that there was no body, no funeral. There are theories that she is still alive in some form or another, or at least influenced world politics long past her "death"

Man you can drop info like that but you can't deliver me my personal message?

Guidance? A memory from the past? My current self has as much in common as your current self as the next user, since our timelines are fractured and infinitely branching.

A simple piece of advice to you would be to simplify your life. There are too many distractions. Simplify and focus on what's important.

Okay, look. Let's suppose you are from (a) future.

You went behind your own light cone, ended up in a different point in space/time/spacetime/different array of qubits in a string within a self-satisfying sentence, and for all of that, you return to the one place of least affect.

OP.

What the glorious fuck is wrong with you. Go fix the world. Go tell us where the space station impacts. Go tell us what crises to stop. Go tell us how to fix the biosphere, which is currently on thin ice. Go influence world events to craft a marginally better world.

Every time. Amateurs.

Seriously, especially since OP said our world wouldn't impact his/her own.

Fixing the world is not as simple as pinpointing a specific event. Time travel as we understand it is much more like reading a book. You can not influence it, it exists in a state by itself. Perhaps in the future, yours or mine or any other, it will be possible.

>OPisAFaggot.mov
>TopKek.jpg
>bored so let me make some stuff up
>Time Traveler Trap
>Disnotevenbait.jpg
Op is a lying faggot
Reverse Image search
Cracky (Girls name or some shit)
Truthbetoldfags.jpg

This Is the evidence
Topkek.jpg

Topkek.jpg

Topkekprt2.jpg

Topkekprt3.jpg

Fixing the world can be as simple as pinpointing a specific event. It depends on your criterion for fixing the world.

If this is the penultimate best possible world, as in, one of the best possible worlds possible, then fixing that one ultimate thing will make it the best possible world, feasibly, bar none. And because nobody went back to the Dark Ages, we still would've had the Bubonic Plague, so it would never be any sort of utopia that can be imagined when one suggests that one simply fix the world with the snap of their fingers.

If time travel is like reading a book, then OP should not exist. If time travel is like reading a book, then the majority of what OP suggested regarding the mechanisms of time travel are invalid, and they should or cannot exist. If time travel is like reading a book, then it's descriptor is an idiom, because there is no travel involved as far as the observers can be concerned. Only the illusion of the transmission of information from one perceived point to another. It cannot simply become possible if it is not currently possible. It cannot simply become possible at a later date from now, if it is like reading a book.

While Crackychan faded into obscurity in your timeline, she became a deified resistance fighter in mine, a modern day virtual Joan of Arc.

TOPFUCKINGKEKPART4.jpg

How far in the future, and how dank are the memes there?

I agree, saying it is "like reading a book" was too simple a metaphor for the infinite complexities of time travel. I understand user's frustration and disbelief, as I do not have all the answers. Truth be told, the act of time travelling with the technology I have can be operated and calibrated by simple means and a deep understanding of time travel physics is not needed. Though highly regulated and overwhelmingly only used by the very powerful, you need only gain access to travel, and it is a relatively safe process.

But you can't suggest infinite complexities, then. Think about it.

If you are arbitrating a point to which something must leave, arrive, exist, have existed, or will exist, then you are arbitrating a finite point at which all previous states are almost wholly void and unknowable with absolute certainty. If you are doing that, you are creating a finite moment, a chunk of data, even, where only a finite amount of things can happen for a finite amount of time. To which you can turn that set of sets into a set which approaches infinity is plausible, but highly unlikely given the nature of the set itself. There can exist no infinite complexity, if you are stratifying the very medium, the very base of which you mean to dissect and make simple by knowing. To have infinite complexity, is to have infinite time. To have no concept of time to arbitrate to. Something else entirely. An entirely different term, one I know.

Knowing how to drive a car is great. Knowing how to fix the car, is greater. Knowing why the car works will greater augment your ability to drive and fix the car, and may even be augmented in turn by the subsequent experiences of driving and fixing. To simply operate something to "time travel"...

I have a moderate sense of disdain for that. Disdain, disbelief, and fear that all good intentions would be for naught, were the fear founded by something pertinent and extant. Fools, every last one of you.

is the future cyber punk?

What is the plot and spoilers of Star Wars Episode 8 and 9?

Have you found the Mass Effect Relays yet

Yes I do wish to be able to understand the mechanics better in time.

By my understanding however, I do know that when I refer to going back to my time after visiting this one, I am merely going back to one version of 2227. My specific timeline is lost to me the exact time I started to travel. However in my experience, within my frame of reference, not much changes. The sky doesn't turn to brown, food doesn't change tastes. More evidence of time travel being relatively safe. At least in my experience. Perhaps there is a small chance of me coming back to a time where I perish, or the environment becomes quickly inhospitable, such as poison air, or global disease. I am willing to take that risk.

Another thing to ponder: How does the traveler know for sure, what has changed and what hasn't for sure? This is one of the reasons it is heavily regulated I imagine.

Yes very much so. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I take some pleasure in this, however it does come with large problems. Corrupt government surveillance, man made and proto-evolved diseases, and mental illness cripple us as a species.

Or, could you ever know it to be the case that you never truly leave. I will hold you, forever, to the book analogy, as you have already claimed to not understand the finer workings of how the travel occurs, or why.

And, considering that you've already suggested that you are not returning to your formal point of origin, of course the sky doesn't turn to brown. It never did in that set of states, not in that "timeline". Not for "you", not "then". It's not evidence of time travel being safe.

Because according to you, your actions here will not change the 2227 you claim to come from. You cannot prove that it will be safe to go there. It will not be safe to go there. There is always the inherent risk of the unknown, especially due to the fact that someone like you could just waltz in and use a time machine like people use Google.

There is a large, large chance of you arriving somewhere where you will perish. Do you even know if you will be on solid ground? Or embedded in something? Or that there is even (something) to receive you? Can you go over the mechanisms to which you are physically here? Or is that also then-now esoteric knowledge?

>How does the traveler know
The traveler will know, if they are not also a mere tourist. They can have no bearing on the world they leave behind. They cannot anticipate that they will detriment or benefit the worlds they return to. They cannot even guarantee that each time they experience a new setting or a new reality, that they are the exact traveler, identical to themselves and themselves alone, and not simply exactly similar, having never left the universe they seem to remember arriving in. Nor can those who attempt to regulate, prevent the arrival and subsequent departure of other travelers.

Please, you are figuratively killing me.

Top puf

Some of these philosophical issues are still a topic of research in my timeline. I do have hope that your timeline will gain temporal manipulation technology soon with inquiring minds like yours.

There is evidence that one of the large reasons that it is regulated so heavily in the timeline I came from is because the issue of safety feels too convenient, for the lack of a better term. That science does not know exactly how one returns to a timeline where things are relatively similar (based on what we understand of the traveler's memory of the home timeline) consistently, in the face of as you put it, large possibilities of returning to a time and place with they are not drifting off in space, is a subject or great interest.

As for myself, I have traveled twice, and each time I have gone back, things have been, as far as I've observed, as if nothing had changed.

And I guess I'll go fuck myself Time traveller

These are very old films. There are more than 3 Star Wars in your timeline? Curious.

Could I go on a space adventure and shoot baddies if I lived in your timeline

We're on the 7th one right now if you go by episodes. 8 and 9 are coming out in a few years. I hoped you'd what what they are since by whenever you are born they are already made

Well, you must confirm that alleged circumstance after you have done it a total of exactly 1,000,000 times, or as many times as it takes to end up "in a moment prior" that does not line up with "your moment". As for me, if I ever happened upon something so... terribly dreadful, so awful, so potentially catastrophic and yet capable... there would only ever exist 7 people in an infinitesimal slice of a moment who could travel. And there would be more than regulation.

The consequences. Well, let's face it, they will never be the same.

There would be contingencies. Many. In fact, I imagine I would destroy, for then and forever, the means to "time travel"/time travel after having used it at least once. To think... no. Such savage fools. Terrible, absolutely terrible. I shudder to think of a world where safety is thought of as merely convenient. God rest ye tortured souls, spun unto the abyss, ever ending.

You would be able to visit the moon and mars with relative ease. The inner planets are very expensive to travel to. Jupiter and Saturn is very expensive and the trip takes 12-48 months based on means of travel. Uranus and Neptune are reserved for science and military trips, and take decades to travel to. It is a spartan trip with quite a bit of risk and expense, and drones accomplish the same task in a faster time and with less risk.

I'm also disappointed to say that other than remnants of protocells on mars and a few asteroids, we have yet to encounter alien life in any significant form.

While our timelines are remarkably and I must admit, similar bordering on the surreal, there are still differences. Perhaps it is easier to say that while I am from a future timeline, one could describe it more succinctly by saying I'm from an alternate reality. An existence and history that mirrors your own at first glance.

In my timeline the 3 star wars films were fairly economically successful but not culturally successful, if I remember correctly. Not enough to create more that is.

>a real fear of mine is nearing myself as a time traveler
>Fucking my shit up by accidentally meeting myself in the past
>Fucking my shit up by there being two of me in one place
Serious question though if you fuck yourself is it still masturbation? Or gay sex? I mean it's still you

But what was the plot of the three movies? EPISODES 7,8 and 9

Oh shit, now I get it. How were those ones different Fromm the ones here? Was it like so,e revenge of the Jedi shit like the title before return of the Jedi?

Our scientists and governments struggled with the lack of concrete understanding as we developed temporal traveling technology. It is the general sentiment that our understanding of physics as we know it is not sufficient to account for that happens when one time travels, and that is a large reason that it is regulated. For the average citizen, they understand that humanity has developed the technology, but are still studying it, and as a relatively normal citizen, they will not experience it in the present future until it is better understood.

I used my access illegally and will probably not be able to continue traveling for more than a few additional trips. They will discover my interference and will likely patch the access.

It may resemble yourself and have the same voice pattern but it is not exactly you. Even identical twins exist in different places and thus are inherently not the same person.

This is slightly confusing but I will try and answer. They are very old films and my memory is not what it once was. I am also ill equipped as I've only seen the last one with my father as a young child and not again since. Thinking back, I seem to remember battles in space, with the hero and his love interest, who was disturbingly fake and computer generated, win the day at the end. Standard fare, very juvenile.

Did we land on Mars or did we find other liveable planet at all ?

Trump. Tell us how he made America glorious again!

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

Tell me about CRACKY. Please god, tell me about cracky...

Yes, we have several colonies on Mars, the largest of which is made of around 800 scientists and researches.

There are many planets that are scientifically viable for research and in time human life but we still do not have the technology to travel to them within any significant time frame. We have however sent many satellites and drones and they are still travelling through the vastness of space.

Perhaps one of the most startling understandings of my timeline is the how truly vast space is, and how utterly alone in the universe we are.

Fuck off time nigger.

Cracky. As I referred in a post above, a decorated resistance fighter and patron saint of the virtual. After a short time out of the public eye, she emerged during the Second American Civil War as a prominent leader of the Resistance. Tragically toward the end of the War during but Battle of Cheyenne Mountain, Cracky perished after the complex was bombarded. Though the Resistance ultimately lost the war, her likeness and voice are forever married to rebellions throughout the world, and are still used in my current timeline as a symbol for pockets of underground Resistance.

But what about Bane? Is it ever revealed why he wears the mask?

Even if this is all one elaborate troll, the amount of time and effort to make it remotely believable is ultimately impressive.

Therefore, I shall continue to read, as they're at least a very amusing work of fiction. Good job, OP.

underrated,checked.

mental illness? what kind?
trans?

>she

If "immortality" is plausible, then I shouldn't kill myself just yet.

In that timeline Cracky could be a female or a user of the female pronoun. We don't know how much changes

who will win this seasons superbowl ?

What do smart drugs look like is everyone taking adderall daily to be alert and awake or has adderall and other smart drugs died out?

>female

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

does the civil war happen in trumps presidency?

bump

Depression, Schizophrenia, Alzheimer's. As technology and medicine have advanced by leaps and bounds, we have yet to find significant cures for these and many other devastating mental diseases. 40% of all humans suffer from one of more mental illness. It is the largest block on the road to our advancement as a species, as it is easily used as a tool for control, a means to weaken, and a way to divide humanity against each other.