Ever heard of Onision?

Ever heard of Onision?

He is a sel-righteous edgelord with a PewDiePie tier following of young teenagers. Recently, he has been exploiting them by asking young girls to submit underwear photos to him with his name written on them so he can critique and rate their bodies in his videos. Being a "feminist", he claims to be doing it for body positivity. While not illegal, the fact is he is hurting a lot of low self-esteen girls by insulting them harshly if they don't have a good body.

He is a massive, massive faggot, and we can do some good by bringing awareness to his creepiness. Let's start the hashtag

#BewareOnision

Link articles and vids which are calling him out such as these: heatst.com/tech/youtuber-onision-runs-creepy-forum-where-young-teenage-girls-post-photos-in-their-underwear/

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq2cENLKE_o

Do I have your sword?

Other urls found in this thread:

onision.xyz/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=129b8179a1ed2801f45d3a40a3d119b0
youtube.com/watch?v=i2c0kWRzldk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hated him since the beginning. So god damn annoying.

I'm ready, friend. Let's expose this faggot. Getting the word out is first.

t. Sup Forumsack

MrRepzion or Onision? I find them both pretty annoying.

Is he a cancer patient? well I hope he die

Sup Forums calls for aid

You have my keyboard

where the pics tho?

ITT edgy reddit atheists at the pinnacle of cringe 8

/thread

Onision is a rat cunt douchebag. I would give my right nut to beat his face in with a pair of brass knuckles.
I will do anything to see him burn

You can't /thread your own post, samefag

Also, since when is wanting to fuck with a pedophile that publicly asks little girls for pics of them in underwear cringy?

I knew he was a banana but i didnt know he was he was a peel.

What has Sup Forums become.

A few years ago this man would be considered a hero.

>Faggot with no sense of loyalty or motivation even if it's just for lulz

You are the true Redditors amongst us.

these nigs just jelly

(You)
Not same fag you fucking faggot
>no one cares about degenerate YouTubers
>NYPA

This entire thing sounds like bullshit, OP. If it's true then why aren't you bumping your thread with underage lewds?

It's not just about YouTubers, it's about stomping out degeneracy. Regardless of who spews it.

Sure is samefag in here

No, he wouldn't. He might have if he was actually a Sup Forumstard and was sharing with us or doing something funny, but it's the fact that it's onision. It's a disgusting libtard millenial doing it.

Do you know what nypa means? Also, typing (you) next to a reply number doesn't mean you're not samefagging.

This guy knows it
>trying to fuck with a pedophile on b
>Loli threads are everywhere

where the pics at

nofunallowed.sjw

got any proof of this? i will only accept pics of teens in underwear

Yeah true it sounds bad, but when I looked at the archives of the forum, it really did not seem that bad. Just weird and definitely not body positive like Onision claimed it to be.

That being said, Onision is still fucked in the head.

see

onision.xyz/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=129b8179a1ed2801f45d3a40a3d119b0
make an account to view
save pics
post them here
ty

>some fag wants to get btards to help him fuck with someone for nothing in return not even pics or OC
Literally the definition of nypa

Isn't his forum, like, a violation of federal law or something?

degeneratefaggot.kys

what's in there?
i don't want to make an account an be put in a list.

This

hi Sup Forums. please return to your containment board. NYPA

youtube.com/watch?v=i2c0kWRzldk

/thread

Finally an oldfag

fucking hell do I have to make an account myself

> Recently, he has been exploiting them by asking young girls to submit underwear photos to him with his name written on them so he can critique and rate their bodies in his videos
>He is a massive, massive faggot

It's not on a personal level, it's on an internet level. It will create OC, the meme that onii-san is a pedo. also, we may get pics of loli lewds. NYPA stands for not your personal army. OP isn't asking for a personal army, because he's not dealing with something on a personal level. He's asking to come together as Sup Forums and fuck with some dude on the internet to produce lulz.

He's not an oldfag you retard. Why should I stick up for onii-san if he's not sharing any loli lewds for us? Why the airwolf should he be considered a hero?

Holy shit kys

accounts need admin approval. hopefully it goes through soon

So you admit i'm right?

Just use like 10minutemail or something to sign up

>Not wanting to fuck with some faggot that has it coming

You are a faggot, sir.

Suddenly i really want to watch his videos.

good man
don't spam the forum with new account registrations though you cucks

And he's not posting them on Sup Forums, he's posting them on his faggot website. Watch even a minute of onii-sans videos and you will want to blow your airwolfing brains out.

What's wrong with this image?

She had clothes on

I admit you're a cringey reddit pedo that cares about YouTube drama faggot

Can someone dump the photos, this thread is not only autistic, edgy, but damn near cringy as well.

I don't hear you thanking me for venturing deep enough into his video to retrieve that image for you

This

I mean his plan is pretty awesome. Who cares if he's hurting the self-esteem of girls stupid enough to do this?

More importantly, isn't he the cause of the shit-sucking threads for that Andy Sixx dude? That's a considerably better reason to fuck this guy over.

the funny thing is that if you were on the niggertits for more then about 6 years, you would know that nobody ever actually hated reddit. Not only did moot hold ama's there, he was a mod on some subreddits, pic related.

why do I need to thank you?

Hold your horses m8. Since when weren't we allowed to fuck with people?

You can't pick the targets, you just hope you aren't the target.

nice try faggot, but theres already been a chan fucking with this cunt since he first came to light, there more organised and far more effective at it than you would ever be

>Liking m00t or Commie Reddit

Not even once, Senpai.

>atheist bakesale
>le reddit ama
No one's cares if moot was a reddit loving faggot the fact is you're a faggot

i don't like moot very much, he was kinda a pretty big faggot. but nobody cared about reddit, and it just shows your autism when you try to airwolf with them.

It shows your autism when you post pics literally proving my point you're an edgy reddit athiest

>do i have your sword

After hearing the shit that comes from that autistic abortion called a website, I have had a burning passion of hatred for it.

All Commies must hang!

That pic is untrue, stay quiet if you dont actually know the facts. Watch his response youtube.com/watch?v=i2c0kWRzldk

Reddit is a giant circle jerk of shit eating liberals
>we don't like what you said
>down vote
There's no differing opinions on that shitty website

OP is literally trying to pick a target, if anything we should sit back and spank to the body positivity compilations

are you trying to get people to watch onision videos that don't even have any underage girls in them?

No, it's absolutely true. He doesn't even say "it's untrue" he merely says "it's not a big deal"

i wish i was a famous youtuber that underage girls would send their sexy pics to

Did you even watch it?

still waiting for approval

Of course I did. He says "it's not illegal so why wouldn't I do it?"

Low tier b8

>do i have your sword

If you want to fuck with a youtuber, use the anti-clickbaity-thumbnail algorithm against them.

Click on their videos, watch for 1 second then click away.

The algorithm will reduce their reach, and if enough people do it, the entire channel will be affected, costing them a lot of money.

none of you FAGGOTS posted the girls who posted yet???
RRREEEEEE

Fact of the matter is, the majority of people who come on this website would enjoy seeing underage girls naked. Go to tumblr to spread the faggotry and sjw bullshit, and head off Sup Forums before someone cringes to death

I hope you know that saying ree automatically labels you as a newfag

I hope u know I'll fucking piss in your mouth then fucc ur boipussy

except he decided to continue making the videos anyway

Heard of him a long time ago man and fuckin hated him ever since, I used to love Someguy827's videos on him.

Samefag fuck off Sup Forums with the whiteknight cuckoldry

What i don't get is how this creepy egotistic pedo still even has a channel, how he gets away with half the shit he does is beyond me, i mean look at leafy, he was an asshole to people and now his channel is dying fast.

This guy has always been a creepy screemo faggot. The sad thing is that eclectic faggot style is what works on youtube. He'll always have a following of dumb girls, just like charles manson.

Suck onision's dick teenage faggot

he some how manages to cockroach away from his opposition by drowning out the noise with his fans support and being generally eloquent in defending hisself. after all the shit thats come out of his mouth "HE WAS JUST JOKING!!!!!"

Where is the forum tho
I need to jack off

WTF happened to Sup Forums

Old Sup Forums would already have 3 different threads up and people using macros and proxies to pump out tweets and youtube comments about this like a fucking blitzkrieg. Now you guys are defending this faggot? You should be all over this, even if you "admire him", just for the sake of the lulz, drama and memes this would produce.

Look at the big picture

>being generally eloquent in defending hisself
That right there is the main reason I hate him, not the pedo tendencies, or being a drama faggot.A prime Example is his response video to everyone calling him out over being a supreme POS to the late Christina Grimmie.
Never once in the whole video does he apologize for what he did, instead he only defends himself and strokes his tiny ego.Fuck him.

1.) we can all see you samefagging
2.) Sup Forums has never responded to one mans personal army request unless it served us all
3.) Old Sup Forums would be asking for the URL not trying to shut it down

Cmon man, the jig is up

this, Sup Forums has turned into a giant bunch of faggots

>The dude could be attracted to young girls, a pretty normal feeling i surely share
>Dude is not doing anything illegal, nor is he doing anything against the will of the girls.
>He is being smart and is spoiling the stupidity of said girls for his personal gain
Welcome to the rial world, now fuck back off to your safespace

During the last few seconds of the video he muted the sound while still talking. What did he say?

I don't know, he muted the sound

can't you read lips? should I ask Sup Forums?

maybe /lit/, aren't they into reading?