Daily reminder that this is the face of the republican party and that if you support trump you support white genocide

Daily reminder that this is the face of the republican party and that if you support trump you support white genocide

wtf im with her now

Daily reminder that the only other two options were a communist or a feminist funded by Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is GOOD redart

Daily reminder to you that you are too stupid to get out of your own way.

just fuckin

>support white genocide

damn, that does sound like a good idea, given how many dumb cucks are out there.

Daily reminder that Shillary still hasn't won and you are a nigger who will soon be removed from the welfare rolls. Go kys.

nothing wrong with a little bit of white genocide to be honest

so will yours, dumbshit. run back here when you have your livelihood stripped thanks to a rich con who will make "America great again."

And a support of Hillary Clinton is a support of feminism gaining more power and giving all their money away to greedy feminist frauds because of their feelings hurt or they disagree with them.

Just cleaned my AR, with 200 rounds reloaded in the garage..

can only wish time will come from here on :/

>Saudi Arabia is GOOD redart

Saudi Arabia is a containment state for Wahhabists and a proxy state to keep Iranians in check, they'd be better if they actually went an killed some Hezbollah fags with all those weapons America sold them or if they actually took some refugees that Eurabia has to deal with.

>Saudi Arabia is GOOD
nigga what?

Fuck go kill yourself. I will pay for the razors!

they have money and power, saudies are cool

steel beams !

MYAHH!!!

Holy shit you guys the witcher 3 is fucking boring, why didnt anybody tell me i bought a romantic novel video game with really bad combat mechanics?

Well at least the Saudis are bombing Yemeni fags after their last president Ali Saleh's tried to give land too Al-Qaeda as an autonomous region. So I'll give you that.

Daily reminder, Hillary lost and will never be president.

OP, where do you get that from?

Daily reminder, Hillary still lost after DNC fraudulently paved her way to the primaries.

At the same time, 'Murica may have elected the dumbest cuck ever in the history presidency.

Who gives a fuck?, the important message is that thump is anti white when it comes down to it he bows to his jew masters like a good goy

Supporting gays = supporting white genocide

Because homosexuality effects white boi more then others :^)

Did you actually think we had a choice?

I had a sickening feeling that my vote would be considered as a waste. and it was. didn't matter who i voted for.

Trump won stfu

not in my watch

kill all gays

Thinking Trump is going to be around long. There's plenty of Marxist with shitty rifles and friends.

Nothing wrong with any kind of genocide honestly. Don't be racist. All races are equally expendable.