I have the flu, I can't sleep and my body hurts. What do?

I have the flu, I can't sleep and my body hurts. What do?

Get better, ya dingus.

Get drunk. It won't actually help the disease but it'll help you sleep.

I tried

Liquor store is closed

No you don't you have the sickness. Notice how many people are sick and dying of pneumonia in the last few days? You've got it. The chances of you surviving are almost zero, and even if you do, you'll be taken by the government to test your blood to see why you survived. It's happening right now. It's called the christmas miracle.

Then get beer?

I don't think I could stomach that right now. I'm on the toilet shitting water.

Damn man that's a bummer. I haven't been for-real sick in a long time, like at least four years. But I guarantee that if you keep doing what you're doing, eventually you will pass slap the fuck out.

If you have high blood pressure then take meds without sudafedrin in it, but plain old Sudafed and a nasal decongestant like Allegra or claratin. Or kill yourself, whatever is cheapest

If possible, can you answer these questions?

Do you have a have a high fever?
If so, what temperature?
How long have you had a high temperature?
Are you experiencing chills?
On a scale of 1-10 how much does your body hurt?

101.3° but I've been sick for 2 days. Yes I've been getting chills and the pin in my back is almost unbearable.

me too op im sick
:(
where u from

>101.3
>sick for 2 days
If your temp has been consistently that high for more than a day you should probably see a doctor. Oh, and tea is pretty friggin nice when youre sick

I'm in Kansas spreading the epidemic.

>On a scale of 1-10 how much does your body hurt?
Not OP, but are you a medfag? And why do doctors ask this as if some totally subjective 1-10 scale means anything? I've been asked this several times by actual IRL medfags and it seems unscientific and autistic.

hydrate hot oj lemon juice
breathe steam through a towel
gargle w hot salt water
put a few veggies sliced & diced in a pot,add some sale,boilem good enough to make clear soup,add peas, ham,pour though a fine strainer, drink the liquid first,then scoop up & eat the solid stuff.
feel pity for your miserable self
you;ll feel better in a day or 2
check back here if you kick the bucket

oh if that fever gets where you space out,102 103,those kinds of figures ya need to visit the ER

>gargle w hot salt water
What does that do? Never heard of it before

Wrong post sorry

if its a bacterial infection will kill a lot of them and clear your nose