Right or left and what would you do?

Right or left and what would you do?

smash both in one night of drunken mishap and regret. Only ever talk/pursue the one on the left afterwards.

What exactly would you do to each?

Right

Hike her skirt and lift her onto my cock. Carry her around while I fuck her while I grip her ass with my two hands.

Then I cry when I realize that she is a trap and I am now gay.

Believe me, she is no trap

bump

Left

none

What would you do to her?

left.

Fuck the pink and bj from the left give em buckets of cum

What would you make them do to each other?

I'd grab that girl by the hair, slam her over the sink, and fuck her in the ass with my free hand grabbing her breasts and clogging her mouth.

Tall white chich I would dominate

So, have either of these girls actually fucked yet? How old were they in the photos and how old are they now?

What are the chances that a suave, wealthy user could seduce the one on the right, fuck her ass raw and cuddle with her while his cum drips out her back hole?

Just curious.

I would make pink rub lefts pussy till she comes then force left to eat out Pinks pussy till she can't take any more. Wwyd with them

Right has fucked. Not sure about left. Both eighteen, both photos were taken this year.

She's pretty wealthy herself, but if user is suave enough and has a big enough cock, she'll probably allow it.

I'd fuck middle over and over again, but limit left and right to nothing but places for my cock to sit in.

wwyd?

I'd force right to suck on left's tits over and over agian. I'd then strip them both naked and pound their pussies, forcing them to kiss as I do so.

What else would you do the middle and her friend

I'd grab right's tits and squeeze them until they were bright red, forcing her to kiss her friend. After, I'd lower her shorts and fuck her tight little pussy.

How old are they?

What would you do to them?

I would pound reds ass pulling her hair and then shove my cock quickly into rights mouth and cums loads down her throat

I'd throat fuck her so hard until my cock was covered in her lipstick.

What would you do to her?

Fuck till there's caked jazz on her clothes in the closet

Describe what you'd do to the group in detail

Choose one

Far left if I had to pick any of them.

Wwyd

turn 360 degrees and sprint away

whoever looks younger in any pic is who I'd choose