Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skWI1OLdMQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitpost.

Engage in group sex

seconded;
hope you're having a white christmas

Dude I'm in lsd right now

Should've bought heroin instead bro, coke sucks.

Used to know a big time coke dealer who would crush and grind lightbulb glass to use as cut.

i shitpost really hard on /o/ and Sup Forums

play rocket league and get mad at it

just cause 3 is fun on it

hell nah, my shit is straight, i'm not in bumfuck nowhere,and ayyyeee i use that term too

Die of congestive heart failure thirty years from now

rocket league is legit, i've actually played a game, i wish i had a controller tho

I live in a large city, nobody ever said the middle of nowhere.

maybe, maybe i might die tonight, death is just a rain drop in a lake bud

Listen to classic rock and draw.

look, if it was cut with crushed glass i would be dead months ago

Do more until you forget your worries and troubles.

Then sit back and fantasize on how everything is going to be alright. I don't know how cocaine works, I imagine it helps people cope with this world.

not for coping in my case, just have a lot, and i smoke weed to self medicate not a coke head

Not him but usually after taking some i feel a deep sense of regret and shame at the choices ive made up to that point. like i just want to system restore and life another life.

but then i wake up the next day and its gone

usually im with friends so i try to distract myself from the horrible feeling inside me but nothing works. no talking, activity, show, anything.

Nah man, that shit gets lodged and festers. I did the shit for a good while and I would never had known until he showed me. Needless to say, never bought any come ever again from anyone.

>forget your worries
>sit back
>everything is going to be alright
>I don't know how cocaine works

Yeah.

Die

*Coke

And it was very very finely ground glass, not big chunks.

you realize powdered glass still rips up your tissue, you would have a deviated septum in no time

Avoid cities.

Sell it for your self-medicine.

We're kinda the same but different. I don't do any drugs other than three prescribed medications, I fantasize being omniscient and omnipotent to alter my neurochemicals to force a constant regulated flow of serotonin and dopamine. Looking for a life companion on this current time, and alter her memory to include an alternate reality of having a long term relationship, and she can't be anyone in a current relationship or feelings for anyone. Maybe give her a constant flow of oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin being with me with some sense of overall euphoria. I guess everything else doesn't matter as long as I can alter everything to what we both want and making sure whatever love and affection I have is a selfless one that does not have any force or control over her.

I could go on, but I have to pretend I'm in love with someone before I sleep, and I don't have any one person I think of in particular. Wake up the next day and figure out what I'm going to do in life before my parents leave this world so I can kill myself without shaming them.

quads fagts

shit

>what do on coca
Pussy

>yes cause herion is way safer and not a dirty drug at all

all terrible answers, not a single video link just all bullshit

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM SHITLORD

Are you me i just did two bumps?
Pretty much this make sure your drinking too OP.

beer is on deck sir, what else though, that sounds like a trip not coke

Enjoy the high, for me cocaine gets me hyped, right now I'm cleaning up my place getting ready for the new year.

>this coke smells bad

>used to kbow big time coke dealer...used lightblub glass as cut

jesus christ no body selling over 8balls would ever do this. as a coke dealer you have to keep ppl coming back not try to kill them.

what to do when good shit kills your dick?

what

this

you share that good shit to others so you can gain a hard on.

it will every time, just fuck soft until you bust

LISTEN TO THIS SHIT NOW OP
youtube.com/watch?v=skWI1OLdMQA

You can probably stick a sharpie in your pooper, of course!

hahhahaha im sure your "big time coke dealer" wasnt whitetrash booriley selling 25$ lines out of his mom's trailer. Lmfao yeah cause finding lightbulbs to break up is cheaper than buying the thousands of different dirt cheap supplements that look just like coke LOL "wow our profits are through the roof when we scavenge for old lightbulbs to smash even though it takes at least 3 to cut up a gram and hours of labor just to find them"

WHAT THE FUCK
>MY SIDES