Whats your diet consist of anons?

whats your diet consist of anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

carisoprodol, desipramine, atenolol, omeprazole, clonazepam, buspirone, trazodone, dicyclomine, ibuprofen, fiber tablets, and soda.

Whataburger

why haven't you put yourself out of your misery yet?

What misery? I haven't felt much of anything in years. Everything is just various shades of okay.

do you take them all at once or some in the morning and some later that night?

Most of those are three doses; morning, noon, and night. A couple are only as-needed, and one is only before bed.

Bean and cheese burritos, cherios, oranges, eggs mixed with turkey susage, chicken patis on sandwhich thins with pickles and ketchup, chili, diet coke.

>lolita
this fits perfectly

I really need to eat more veggies, but don't know what meals to make that are easy. The closest I come Is a chicken salad.

Hello from that other thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

hello
folder got deleted so I have a low amount of pictures.

Whose got some good veggy meals?

Frozen pizza, hungry mang, ramen (I boil it, to be fair), eggs + bacon (stovetop), chicken nuggets (often frozen, too lazy to heat), bread+meat sandwich, bbq or garlic salt lays chips, tuna (those sealed packages, I eat the tuna out the package with a spoon), spaghettios, canned fruit if I want to spoil myself

That seems like a lot but it's literally all I've eaten for at least 4 months

Not bad. All I've eaten is mcdonald. Everyday. Two meals a day. Once on the drive to work and once on the drive back. Unfortunately my options are limited since I work 3rd shift so that's really all that is open and it is convenient and close.

Just take a multivatamin and drink some oj. That's how that one guy got scurvy.

>chicken nuggets (often frozen, too lazy to heat)

the fuck

you mean you literally eat still frozen chicken nuggies?

Will do boss. I hate my diet but honestly I could care less. I dont have time to cook or clean so I don't even bother.

Nuggers. Lol.

That's how you die lol

>frozen chicken nuggets
What the fuck is this? the new stage of wanting tendies

no sane man would choose nuggies over tendies

Yeah dude, they're pre-cooked so I think it's safe. Sometimes I'll pour some soy sauce in a cup, and dip the frozen nuggets in the soy. Makes them taste better.

Vending machine food at my work has been my main source of food lately. mostly sandwiches chips and redbulls. Hot cheetos and ham sandwiches complete me

You got some bland american taste bud I'll tell you that much

Or you could spend 3 minutes warming them in a microwave you filthy degenerate

>they're pre-cooked so I think it's safe
>dips them in soy
>SOY

jesus christ it takes like 3 minutes to microwave them, what the actual fuck my man

They're really not bad frozen. It's pretty much the same thing, just cold

Also I really like soy sauce. The frozen nuggets are more like a vessel for the sauce than their own thing

you're a goon

Hungry Man microwave dinners and tap water

>you're a goon

Then you're a gaiafag you nigger faggot

i was calling you a savage, a compliment basically. chill out user

I think we've found a new entry in the butter-eater tier of user...

goon is someone from something awful, a gaiafag is someone who came here from gaia.

And they're both arguing on the Internet like massive faggots.

if you changed "both" to "all" you could make that post a Sup Forums banner

Wow, pretty gross. I actually never buy butter. I skip it on pretty much every recipe. I can just picture it clogging my arteries and can't do it.

pancakes sound pretty good right about now

But eating frozen processed chicken derivatives in a bread-like coating without cooking them is totally fine of course. Not gross, not even slightly.

The obliviousness is the best part of this whole thing.

Related, how bad is margarine for you, it of itself and in comparison to butter?

No idea, the only fats I add to foods is olive oil or some cheeses.

Not the same fag as the Nuggers guy.

But I do eat the costco fully cooked foster farms breaded patties. They don't mention nitrates or any artifical preservatives, but they could be lying. It says all natural ingredients, but who knows.