I've got a box of these, how much are they worth each? I'm in DFW Texas btw

I've got a box of these, how much are they worth each? I'm in DFW Texas btw

.50 to a 1 per MG user.

So... $2.55? They ought to be worth more than that.

Dumbass

How so

About tree fiddy

10-5$ a pop

opioids are bad
fent is very bad

like heroin WITHOUT euphoria. very short lasting, so so very much re-dosing and "moreish". binds to receptors so strongly that antagonists will not always be able to reverse an overdose... which is very real possibility because dosage is akin to LSD (must wear gear to handle and prepare solutions, even)

basically, you are a bad person if you sell this drug. you are at risk if you use it. just my two cents.

But I want to die so who cares
I know it's fucking dangerous, drugs sorta always are

15$ a pop at least. They are not easy to get.

Patches are very safe as long as you put them on your skin and don't eat them.

Sweet.
I honestly don't want them, but long story short I have a steady supply of them for free. So Yaya extra income....if I can find a buyer

I eat mine ^_^

steady supply of these beauties?? wtf user, you need them or something??

Nah, just a really generous family member

Dang, I'd totally buy fam. but yeah $15 a pop sounds bout right.

No where near Dallas I assume?

is a way do shoot up? can you wash em out easy like with pills

dammit.. Nah, eastcoast Bruv

op if this post isn't b8 leave your kik i'll take all of them

Don't use Kiki
[email protected] mail com

forget it

I'm in Plano why the fuck you up so late nigga

He/she just hands them out??

No reason

Do you know any good spots where I can get some kush at downtown Dallas tho

Sorry, don't do weed, wouldn't know

Pretty much
I use the hydro I get, but my SO don't want me using the patches which is fine by me.
I also have a script for Vyvanse and I have a couple bottles of Buspar

Damn, I wish I was closer, OP. I'm in VA and pretty bad off due to Degenerative Disc Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and uncaring doctors. If anyone near Hampton Roads happens to see this, though anonwantstobuy (at) g mail. (Throwaway, won't keep it active for long)

OP here. My email is in the thread. Give me your Addy and I'll mail you one for free.

sounds like a pretty careless way to do business

There is absolutely zero reason these need to be in circulation. They are so dangerous you're an idiot if you take them, 100x more strong than morphine, and with a short half life, youre fucked because you get addicted so easily which increases your risk of OD.

Hey.
Fuck off.

Don't see how. I'm not a dealer, so it's not business anyway.

No need for a return address, just cut the batch number off the pack, throw it in a padded envelope, done.

Sent you an email (VA MS guy).

For any of u retards out there..

Pills are measured in milligrams (mg)

And these are measured in MICROGRAMS (mcg)

Which means u get dead easy. Not recommended for people with low tolerance and Def don't try to shoot this shit up.

Had a friend die from using this. If u ever hear of someone oding off the famous China white heroin, odds are that the dope was fent or was cut with fent.

> Read This

Everybody saying you'll OD on these is right... unless you have an extremely high opiate tolerance. Some people end up with medical conditions that cause them to need opiates to function for years or longer.

Anyone who takes these is taking it up the ass from pharmaceutical companies

Read this

I did, and I don't care.
Fuck. Off.

Gee, sure is white-knight-samefag in here.

Not this guy:
Fuck off cunt.