Eternal Celeb thread/

Eternal Celeb thread/

boxing day mike tyson edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe that guy got to go balls deep in best girl Hayley for nearly two years

And he's like 10 years younger than her

Lucky. Motherfucking. Bastard.

yo
Lucky bastard indeed!

Fuck off with posting this man in every single celeb thread.

Hey!

shut the fuck up

good christmas user?
Yeah you tell him user!

Nah. This is now a Hayley thread.

You're literally in every single celeb thread. You make them garbage, please kill yourself.

you're trying but everyone is just feeling bad for you... sorry user not today :/

Stroking for Hayley

Yeah. Was better than last years. Wasn't amazing though. My grandma did a shot so that was pretty funny.

who isn't? ;)

How do you know I'm not some random lurker that posted a Hayley image for the first time in response to you?

got 'em

I want to finish on her pretty face and then see her do that qt laugh afterward

you're a waste of dubs

Hayley is the patrician's choice of fap material

haha classic grandma ;)
you got 'em indeed!
man i bet she finishes off so good...squeezing every last drop out

Was going to go to sleep, but now I want to join the club

Only Chris Evan deserve her.

Who is this cum chum?

welcome :)

Nice user, enjoy your time with your loved ones, memories like that are great

wasn't planning on it, but here I am

I think it's probably a pretty damn good bet she gives good head. To say the least.

With a mouth like that, no doubt she leaves nothing behind. Literal semen demon.

lewd damn mouth user
again yiiis literally would let her kill me after one final orgasm

Best Marvel girl for best Marvel boy

I would totally get drunk with hayley and let her get real close, especially with her cleavage showing, her hand on my thigh, lips shimmering with her saliva after licking them. Youre awfully cute user, she says.

If we wanna talk about more than just movies, Jon Bernthal a best.

neat

this hayley bitch is the perfect example of being a celebrity some how makes you attractive
there are plenty of actually attractive women with nice racks out there

Do you think they've ever fucked? It honestly wouldn't surprise me. If they haven't, I'm sure Evans has dreamed about it many times.

I mean why she dated that other faggot?

You're right, he's great, but Cap is always best boy to me. And Cap/Peggy is GOAT.

Do you have a gf, she asks. Before you can answer she disrupts you by saying, rhetorical question, i dont give a shit. Im getting what i want.

I'll suck COCK for Katy!

I vote you keep the faggotry to yourself and just keep posting Katy.

*unzips dick*

me too!

I always try enjoy them but I enjoy being by myself soemtimes and it felt too cramped for me (used to be less people like 2 years ago but my cousin got married and my grandma's brother who i fucking hate is invited)
Rowan Blanchard but she is PURE!
was weird as she usually doesn't do shit like that.

wew lad

Why is bossy Hayley so sexy? I didn't think I had this fetish until I started reading these threads. Now it makes me diamonds to think of her bossing around her female co-stars, or really any male or female who stands in the way of her getting what she wants.

Also: thought it was time to post that pic of her dress splitting in two because of her fat tits. Hnnnng Hayley, have mercy

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

Bi user?

Yes

everyone's be for Goddesses

Going for a run anons....bye :3

>Why is bossy Hayley so sexy?

Because you can see it in her eyes: she ALWAYS gets what she wants, and she's a horny little semen demon, so if you put two and two together...

I feel the same way. No idea why her being bossy is so fucking hot. Personally love that pic.
She runs her hands up your legs, around your boner poking up and unbuckles your pants. Did you know, she says, ive been able to shove my entire fist into my mouth since grade school?

I want to replace that bottle of booze in her hand with something else I have in mind

See ya, Hayleybro. I'm impressed that you're not diamonds after being in this thread and are able to go for a run right now.

a bottle of a better whisky?

mmmmhh

Wow, user, it's like you read my mind!

i actually had that bottle. finished it few days ago. very tasty.

More delicious armpits?

She has this permanent cheeky/cute "fuck me" kind of expression. I can't explain it, but it's hot as hell.

Nice, maybe I'll see if they stock it around my area. I like good whiskey.

found it here with a local importer, bought online. probably the best way

god i wanna be her

Anyone want to suck on these armpits?

i do

mmm please cum on me

*licks the cum drooling down* can't let it go to waste

G is the hottest 18yo celeb.

don't you just wanna kiss her?

Just seen her in Simpsons.

True

yes

No