Argentinians of Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on the pope? Are you proud of him?

Argentinians of Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on the pope? Are you proud of him?
Is sucking nigger foot a common fetish in you're cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipporah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW user

Just fucking wow

The pope is a commie heretic.

just like (((Jesus)))

Is that feet fetish, cuck fetish or both?

nigger feet is shit tier

wtf i hate jesus now

Moses had a black wife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipporah

>The Book of Numbers 12:1 calls the wife of Moses "a Cushite woman", whereas Moses's wife Zipporah is usually described as hailing from Midian.

>The rhetorical question "Can the Cushite change his skin?" in Jeremiah 13:23 implies people of a markedly different skin color from the Israelites, most likely a Nubian people; also, the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία "Aithiopia."

>The Cushite reference to the wife of Moses occurs at Numbers 12.[11] In the story Aaron and Miriam harshly criticize Moses' marriage to a Cushite or Kushite woman after he returned to Egypt to set the children of Israel free. Cushites were of the ancestry of Kush, a.k.a. Nubia, in northeast Africa. The Book of Genesis identifies the nations of Africa as descendants of Ham son of Noah. The Midianites themselves were a dark-skinned people often called Kushim, the Hebrew word used to describe dark skinned Africans

The original BLEACHer

This Jesus was a commie and a pacifist meme is nonsense, he was violent when needed be.

>he was violent when needed be.
no

he is globalist scum but also makes the gorillas mad in homefront so i support him jkakjakjakjkjakjakj

bit of an unironic commie ngl

I am gay homosexual, my family is anti-peronist, I am fully against Bergoglio, he is against Macri ok?

>tfw just because he's Argentina we're basically FORCED to have him visit our country next year.

Jesus fuck nobody wants him here I don't know what the president is doing for fucks sake this is so frustrating.

el papa es uruguayo

Now we know why the Jews are so ruthless

Metetelo en el culo al papa quiere venir a robar plata y nadie tiene interes en su religion aca

si claro , hablas por todo Uruguay pelotudazo , gente religiosa hay en todos lados

que vos te hagas la paja mirando anime no significa que no haya gente decente en uruguay

boludos de mierda

And that's why Moses is the figurehead for Jews and Protestants, and Jesus the one for Catholics and Orthodox.

He is very popular, especially among Argentines who arent practicing catholics.
Only conservative catholics dislike him. But not for racist stuff, they dislike him because they see him as almost a heretic, for example, being in favour of allowing divorced people to receive communion.

He is also very vengeful with conservative catholics, he forces his rivals to retire or sends them to work in a lost island of oceania.

in Buenos Aires, he pretty much boycotted the possibility of having again masses in Latin.
He is a leftist of 1960, when it was still possible to be a leftist and oppose abortion or gay marriage. he isnt a modern SJW, he is a leftist of the mid XXth century.

A nadie le interesa bobito, pasa por una iglesia cualquier dia aca y no vas a encontrar ni una con algo de gente, solo los domingos hay 20 personas capaz si tenes suerte.

Nadie quiere que se gasten millones por un viejo dictador pedofilo, todavia que el pais no esta en el mejor estado.

Les arde el culo a los de la iglesia porque les metimos la estatua de la virgen que querian poner en montevideo en el orto. Quieren venir a convertir gente los hijos de puta y el gobierno aprovecha, pan y circo.

he's a commie poor worshipping cunt, he even support some an argie criminal from the last government because she is amerindian

I dislike him

The guy was born in 1936, no shit he acts like someone of that generation rather than a Millenial SJW.

The Pope is actually pretty based.

Your impotent satanic rage will not change that fact.