Sup Sup Forumsros. I'm currently in Eindhoven all alone...

Sup Sup Forumsros. I'm currently in Eindhoven all alone. I left my wife and took all my money with me to spend it all an dunno what comes after. Maybe it'll get my will to live back. Fuck her. Fuck Christmas. Just looking for a Sup Forumsro to visit the coffeeshops and talk a bit.

> I feel like shit.

What happened user?

I don't think so. Never would have the courage. An exit bag would be far better. I'm not there yet.

She fucked up Christmas. I was very tired on saturday, told her that and she instantly called her mother to tell her we wouldn't come and it was my fault... Soon after her mother wrote me that i'm a dick. Don't even know what to respond. That fake bitch lied to her family and just lets me take the blame. I'm fed up with her shit.

So anyone in Eindhoven ? Pink opens at 14 o'clock. The wall may be open. Don't wanna talk about problems just talk about anything meet s.o. interesting.

Lekker je geld opmaken bij de Yu&Mi aan de Leenderweg.

Thanks for the tip. I guess i'm going there this afternoon. Looks nice. Yesterday evening I was at the rld, not that bad.

Make reservations for a room with jacuzzi, ask for Linda. You will feel reborn

Linda doesn't seem to be there tonight. Would love to Fuck a redhead but their pictures are all black and white...

>what da fuck did I just read?
This sounds like the most pettiest reason to "run away". Why did you even get married if you can't deal with shit like this.

It's worse that your on Sup Forums bitching about this too

Just go there and pick one... or two... you will not regret ;)

Koop gwn flink wat heroïne van de dichtstbijzijnde neger en spuit jezelf dood

Well I'm not here to bitch about it :-) I don't give a fuck if you think my reasons are legit or not. As said before i'm here to see if any Sup Forumsro wants to hit the coffeeshops in Eindhoven.

I'd rather be fucking free local girls but don't know any place to find them. Most of them got such nice boobies.

Tilburg here, ga nu ook een pief roken, maar dan thuis.

Sterkte user.

Have a nice spliff

wow, your wife should be happy that you ran away like a little sissy. what an immature reaction from you - do you fail at everything in your life or just around girls?

As if some woman deserve a man. Faggot

Buck up OP
vrouwen doen altijd moeilijk, rook een paar dikke pieven en dan gewoon weer naar thuis.