My fiance, your fuck toy

my fiance, your fuck toy...

cuck thread where cucks post their wives and gfs and bulls rate, say what they'd do to them, decide if the cuck needs to have his cock caged.

lovely fiancée.

Cuck posting gf...

im not the one who started this fire. the only logical conclusion is you want to start shit because you want out. thats fine by me, if you want to go, go.

Nasty

Id fuck her face till her glasses smashed!

but would you?

that's going to stop you sir?

looks nice, i like my girls a little thick, i'd definitely fuck her mouth. post more

not really, the blood from her cut face would make great lube for her ass.

show me those little titties, cuckboy!

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

shes cute, does she like black cock? if not she will learn to worship it :)

did you buy her this dress? Was it expensive? Id make her wear it to mine just to tear it off her and tie her up with it.

you would be trying to convince her it was to wear on a special occasion and your heart would sink when she told you that fucking me IS a special occasion!

Id send her back to you with that dress in tatters, rolled up into a bloody, cum soaked rag!

Theres no way that YOU took this picture, cuck! did her master take this and send it to you right before fucking her for all she is worth?

Yeah, I took it. Love sharing her and making her spread her legs open for cock

Jesus Christ you all are a bunch of losers! Anyone touching my fiance will not be alive for very long after committing the atrocity.

Yeah, she probably cheats on you.

if you are so sure and confident in your relationship, lets see her

or r u afraid of what we will say

In fact, no. See it's people like you who perpetuate the idea that women need to cheat on a man. Learn to treat your bitch right, fuck her right, and she will never feel the need to cheat.

ah, school's holidays again

What if you do all that and she cheats.

kik me ur cuck pics and i'll jerk to em dickpix42

denial.

Then she's just a greedy cunt who doesn't deserve to have any man. Unless that is the case, if you treat her right and fuck her to her satisfaction, she will not cheat.

Denial about what? Being certain that my woman doesn't cheat does not equal denial. I fuck her better than any man could, she knows it, and therefore she is faithful to me.