Have 1.357 BILLION people but only have 13 Nobel prizes, half of Australia's winners(Australia has 26 million people...

>Have 1.357 BILLION people but only have 13 Nobel prizes, half of Australia's winners(Australia has 26 million people, which is less than 1/100th of China's population.)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg21628910-300-fraud-fighter-faked-research-is-endemic-in-china/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates?wprov=sfla1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have none. China will soon get plenty of nobel prizes, and we'll still be in the same situation.

Not many jews here, so we can't get many prizes :^)

when europe goes to shit all the rich people will come to your continent
like the nazis did

why ? it's the only half-civilized christian place left on earth

eventually we will make you superpower, trust me

Because Chinese are born cheaters and of average intelligence, when it comes down to it.

newscientist.com/article/mg21628910-300-fraud-fighter-faked-research-is-endemic-in-china/

>Noble Prizes

Every year there are greater discoveries and invention that get ignored.

Always remind that even Obama has a Peace Noble Prize.

> (((((((((((nobel prize)))))))))))))

>13
chinese americans dont need to be counted. iirc they have 2 medals and one has been jailed.

At least they have pollution.

this, Nobel Prizes are all about lobbying (except when some shit is so massive that it lets them no choice, like the Higgs Boson). And the combo US + jews is the most powerful lobbying combo of all.

Chinks cannot into innovation; almost 85% of all technology and science discoveries in recorded history were done by Europeans.

Because Europeans invented the scientifical method and its record to begin with.

>half-civilized
rude tb h

>french math

Most of the top Chinese talents are overseas, pursuing projects that they are passionate about without worrying about manoeuvring through the corrupt Chinese system . Also patents and IP law aren't respected in China so most Chinese scientists can't do serious research without the risk of their projects getting poached by some rival scientist who happens to have CCP connections . There's not many Chinese nobel prizes because they have shitty and corrupt scientific institutions which can't even compete with tier 3 western institutions. This is why China will never be a threat to the west. China is still a third world country when it comes to corruption. And theyre losing alot of top talent because of this. And they will never change because defeating corruption in China would entail destroying the communist party, or atleast purging the power brokers. The CCP operates more like a large Organised crime syndicate than a proper technocratic government. They're more concerned about maintaining their grip on power than caring for the interests of its citizens. Their elite don't even trust in the long term stability of China, which is why they're investing in real estate in other countries. China has the worst case of Capital flight.

For almost 1000 years, China was invaded and subdued by Mongols, Khitans, Jurchens, Turkmens, and Manchus.

About 300,000 Mongols managed to kill nearly half the Chinese population (some 30 million people) and rule over China for a century.

Some decades before the Mongol conquest, the Jurchens conquered the northern half of China, took the Sung court as prisoners, and forced the empress to work in a brothel.

During the early Ming Dynasty, the eunuch Zheng Ho, a Turkic/Arab mix born into a Muslim family, built enormous ships and engaged in huge tribute collecting voyages across the Indian Ocean.

The Manchu conquered China during the early 17th century and killed one quarter of the entire population. They then forced all Chinese men to wear Manchu pigtail haircuts and robes.

During the 18th century, the introduction by Europeans of new crops such as the peanut and sweet potato allowed a major population increase in China.

Starting with the 1842 Opium War, China began the "century of national humiliation" in which it was very nearly partitioned by the European powers. Britain managed to flood the country with opium, creating millions of addicts.

In 1894-95, China lost a war with Japan which demonstrated the extreme ineffectiveness of the Qing army, plagued by enormous corruption and opium use among the enlisted men.

In the 1900 Boxer Rebellion, a multinational force captured Beijing with just 30 casualties. German emperor Wilhelm II boasted that "No Chinaman would dare to look at a German cross-eyed."

After the Qing dynasty was overthrown in 1911, China entered several decades of anarchy and civil war.

In the 1930s, Japan invaded China and committed a terrible orgy of looting, destruction, and atrocities.

During World War II, Chinese forces did little to repel the invader--the Kuomintang were happy to take US and British money most of which went to line the pockets of Chiang Kai-shek and his friends. The communists meanwhile did little other than hide in caves or collaborate with the Japanese, who were never outright defeated on the battlefield and only withdrew after Japan surrendered to the Allies in August 1945.

During the Korean War, the Chinese People's Volunteers managed to surprise attack the UN army and drive them back below the 38th parallel. Once the UN troops rallied, they pushed the CPV to the 38th parallel. UN casualties in the war were about 130,000 versus over a million Chinese.

In 1979, China engaged in a three week long border war with Vietnam, in which the PLA lost 20,000 men to Vietnamese border guards and militia. Today, most of the PLA's equipment are second-rate knockoffs of Soviet weapon systems from the 1980s and corruption in the officer corps is immense.

>Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 881 individuals,of whom 196 - over 22% - wereJewishor people of Jewish descent.

Muslims won 5 scientific prizes and 7 peace prices.

There are between 14 and 17 million jews.
There are 1,57 Billion Muslims.

Really makes you think..

>half-civilized

Rude. We're just poor, but middle/upper class people act fancy just like you guys.

Don't forget to bring your happy merchants, we need nobel prizes to grow our ego a little bit.

but ancient arabian people could make dam and deciding win or lose
by poem and do to trade
and islam make many great academic and do to trade over the world and now their countries GDP are 20 or 40 and needs only more
technogy but they get only one chemical novel prize and much nobel NOVEL

>We wuz greeks and shit

PLA officers also waste loads of time on studying political propaganda, but the CCP has refused to entertain the notion of de-politicizing the armed forces since they believe that was one factor in the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Peace and literature noble prizes don't count.

Nobel only matters when it's science or literature. The rest it's just meme.

Also they don't have many jews so of course not many prizes.

>mfw we have none ;_:

F-Fields medal amirite?

peace doesn't because it's a meme
literature does, nobel is one of the most prestigious literary prizes you can get

thats pointless. say straight out ccp is the all cause. if chinas modern period was like taiwan or hongkong, theyd gotten several medals at least.

and riyadh is BIG financial city.
riyadh are building BIG building by financial
there are great investors

China can't even build a high performance jet engine; they have to buy them from Russia.

I'll never get the logic of China's political elite using Maoist propaganda to brainwash the current generation of chinks. Maoism is dead in China, and most of their political and economic elite class are incredibly westernised and capitalistic. They are as apart of the global Bourgeoise class as the next western globalist. Unless all brainwashed chinks also have a major case of Cognitive dissonance, they're going to start realising that Maos vision of China is dying and perhaps a faction of the CCP youth will infiltrate the CCP and organise a coup to restore Maoism.

>I'll never get the logic of China's political elite using Maoist propaganda to brainwash the current generation of chinks

'Cos the CCP doesn't want to lose their grip on power.

coming from me it's a compliment
i don't usually do compliments
you should be happy i consider you like this instead of not civilized AT ALL like the rest of the world

Wanna know what's even funnier? One of them was for an activist on human rights in China who was imprisoned by the Chinese government at the time. China flipped shit and told everyone not to come to the award ceremony

they are capitalists but dont really believe democratic values. or just dont understand it

>Some decades before the Mongol conquest, the Jurchens conquered the northern half of China, took the Sung court as prisoners, and forced the empress to work in a brothel.
wat

Aren't most prominent CCP members also Billionaires who used their political positions to secure partnerships with western companies during the outsourcing boom of the 90s which is why they're the richest party in the world.

theconversation.com/communist-fat-cats-forbes-counts-168-billionaires-in-china-19440

The CCP has been communist only in name for a good 30 years.

There's going to be a purge if they keep up brainwashing the next generation. All that needs to happen now is for China's debt bubble to burst and there will be a revolution in China in no time.

>當你意識到在Sup Forums上花長篇大論討論中國的user都來自固定幾個國家

The party is pretty much sowing the seeds to their own destruction.

cant read it. most of them here are zhangs anyway

China probably reached the height of their economic prosperity and international prestige with the 2008 Olympics, which occurred a mere two months before the global economic meltdown. Since 2010, the CCP's hold on power has become increasingly rickety, as exhibited by Xi Jinping's more paranoid, autocratic style of governance in comparison to the lax, hands-off administration of his predecessors.

China is going to be the next superpower and they don't need any help from you for that. Europe is OVER

Nice proxy, Zhang.

Many countries don't even have one.

Why is this somehow meaningful you stupid shitposter.

>China probably reached the height of their economic prosperity and international prestige with the 2008 Olympics,

Why do you spam copypasta in every semi-related China thread? Do you have a life? This isn't Sup Forums. You are changing no one's opinion, and since you are factually wrong you're just discrediting yourself and bumping shitpost threads.

Novel prize wins today is proportional to science investment in 20 years ago

One thing advantages China is they don't necessarily have to give a fuck about ethical taboos such as gene manipulation

this

Yes I am Xi Jinping himself!

Bow before me you autistic Sup Forumstard!

Chinese are subhumans.

they will soon get 90% of nobel prize

We'll that's not going to take them far when they're scientific journals still publishes shit and many of their results aren't reproduceable. The US, Japan, South Korea and Europe will continue to be the pioneers in biotech and genetic engineering.

sinoboo or almighty Zhang himself?

hes zhang who is a pretty famous newfag

>13 Nobel prizes
Nobel prizes jury was alwaus pro-USArican

oh, thanks. Usually they only appear under anglo cunts/US flag so his posts took me by surprise.

Not even a sinoboo. Can't read a lick of your changuage. Never even been there

Only been to Korea back in 2003 actually

I just happen to love economics and geopolitics and get triggered by shitposts about (X country will collapse, X country will be superpower by 2020, X country are subhuman, this anecdote is proof of X people being subhuman).

Wow I'm such a newfag!

I'm also Zhang! =P

sure, sure. whatever you say, Cheng.

I AM ZHANG

LOL I AM ZHANG

Man.... I fucking hate this board sometimes

>Westerners or even all white people who like China
Why do they exist?
Oh yeah, I'm stupid, they are communist and see China as a counterweight of the USA. Those white communist scums are traitor of our civilization.

NOPE I AM CHENG ACTUALLY

ALL MY POSTS ARE INVALIDATED AND PROPAGANDA

>China as a counterweight of the USA

And this is a problem why...?

Fuck off Sup Forumstard.

t. arab

>26 million * 100 is less than 1.35 billion
and you dare to call other people stupid

If you really were of European origin, you wouldn't want a strong China.

Might want to reread the Sup Forumstard's shitpost

>telling Sup Forums to fuck off to Sup Forums is the same as wanting X to prosper
>them or us false dichotomy

Newfag Cheng here btw

>el chino chicano

Literally zero of the people in my group were not white.

>implying I'm gonna read anything else than the OP when it's that retarded

The french user said

>less than 1/100th

Maybe I don't interpret english perfectly, but I believe he is correct mathematically

I don't know how that requires any knowledge of english. He is saying that 26 million is less than 1/100th (= less than 1%) of 1.35 billion. 26 million * 100 is 2.6 billion so almost twice as much as 1.35 billion. Jesus christ.