I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists. All of you are dumb...

I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists. All of you are dumb, dumb sheep who do nothing but parrot everything they here from their autistic parents and friends.
Debate me!
I have converted all my atheist friends to Islam. In the end they all saw the truth.

Go on then.

God gave us free will to prove us. Just look how much happier all religious people are.

+1. Need to be able to "like" this

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

Sorry to disappoint you, but blowing up your friends does not suddenly convert them to islam.

>prove us

What?

>Just look how much happier all religious people are.
Religion has taken people to war. Religion has led to people being persecuted. Religion answers no prayers.

How are natural catastrophe's in any way related to free will?

This is either bait or the guy is not a knowledged Muslim.
A proper Muslim would use the term reverted, not converted.

reddit please go

autists please go

violence is not allowed to convert others because Islam is a religion of peace

>Religion has taken people to war. Religion has led to people being persecuted. Religion answers no prayers
the other religions yes, they are filthy but Islam is the one to encourage peace and a happy and healthy lifestyle

the atheists' way of treating Earth is the reason for all natural catastrophes

English isn't my first language, brother

How do people still fall for this shitty bait?

They have two different meanings, it doesn't matter what language it is

goddamn sand people

See pic

Only so much fapping that can be done.

I didn't know that the kafir language has the word reverted, brother.

>no arguments, only insults
this is how atheists argue

They are kinda right. Freedom of religion is a human right and you should be executed for insulting over a billion people.

My parents are hardcore religious, and friends... I'm autistic neckbeard you think I have friends. So what believe and this case don't believe has nothing to do with other people. I look at the horrible of violence committed by muslims. and Say maybe there is something inherently wrong with the ideology of Islam. Its not just Islam thats bullshit its all of it, Thor, Shiva, Vishnu, Yahweh. Elohim. Jesus. Mohamed, Joseph Smith are the exceptions because we have prove that fuckers actually existed. and they came with bullshit ideas

>the atheists' way of treating Earth is the reason for all natural catastrophes

>All of you are dump, dump sheep who do nothing but parrot everything they here
So, exactly what you do with your child molester "prophets" and the Quran?

Neck yourself mudslime scum.

choose wisely

Did you ever talk to some real muslims? If no, you are racist for assuming that muslims are more violent than other people. Just go to your local mosque and see how happy and generous they all are because of Islam.

Oh, I think I overlooked your argument how the human way of treating Earth is not causing all sorts of natural disasters.

zionist lies

Not a Muslim but I agree with you about atheists

I choose that he is imaginary.

CLIIIICK BAAAAAAAIT

A muslim calling someone dumb. Lol.

/thread. Why are religious fags so fucking stupid?

Ignorance is bliss

How is that racist Muslims are not a god damn race? You do realize that are Muslims that aren't of middle eastern decent. Islam seems to be a common thread behind acts of violence.

"Generous"

It's not being generous when you're obligated to do it as part of your religion

And "happy"

Why you kill each other and everyone else so much?

Kill yourself you pig

Conventional Logic
>I has a baseball
>oh yeah? prove it!
>here!
>ok, you're right!

atheist logic
>we were born by monkeys who came from exploding nothing
>do you have proof?
>no, it's still a theory but if you don't prove that it is wrong, I consider it the truth

Why are atheists such hypocrites?

We don't. It's just the Jewish media telling you that we are evil while they are destroying the world.

who is that, you dumb sheep?

Its a Muslim, and he killed people in the name of Islam.

If he killed innocent, he is no muslim. You do understand that these idiots are killing way more muslims in one day than the killings in Berlin or Nice combined?

Then it's not peaceful.

I mean it falls under freedom of speech, but I guess that they don't have that.

>calling other people sheep
>while reading a book of a pedophile while fucking sheep in his sand country

>atheist logic

Christian/Muslim logic
>God appears from nowhere (no explanation of where he came from)
>Made everything because love
>Lets everyone kill each other and does nothing
Why are religious nuts so eager to shove it down our throats? What happened to free choice?

>I mean it falls under freedom of speech
no, freedom of speech does not mean hurting the human right of religious freedom for over a billion people

>Why are religious nuts so eager to shove it down our throats?
Oh, you mean how atheists are forcing us to accept a round Earth, the evolution and Big Bang THEORY?

We're dumb but you can't spell, must be retarded. Go fuck allah up the butt with mohammed

Wonder if Trump will give a shit when he blows your family to shit with his drone armada.

>Oh, you mean how atheists are forcing us to accept a round Earth, the evolution and Big Bang THEORY?
You mean facts? If you can disprove any of those, please go right ahead.

And someone religious (you?) made this thread. So I think that's you trying to push it.

>freedom of speech
Yes it does retard.

"the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint."

Now shut the fuck up, Islam is a retarded religion. I don't think there are currently any atm that have people ACTUALLY BLOWING THEMSELVES THE FUCK UP for. Also the Earth is round, and if you wanna capitalize on the word theory, I mean we could say the same for Islam (Except there is no proof it happened so it'd fall through.)

>I have converted all my atheist friends to Islam.
Are they still alive?

>If you can disprove any of those, please go right ahead.
This is perfect proof for how atheists are such hypocrites.

>disprove my atheist THEORIES is a good argument
>disprove God is a bad argument

When will you understand how much of a joke you are?

No, freedom of speech does not mean to encourage hate towards peaceful people because of your autistic opinion.
All countries have laws that restrict freedom of speech like libel or insults.

If your sand nigger god is real, how do you explain that Sup Forums shall rule the earth?

I enjoy this. Islam will be turned into a secular tradition like christianity. Its slightly harder because youre brown subhumans but well get there.

Theories have scientific proof behind them. You can analyse the data yourself and come up with a hypothesis. But instead you'll read a book, that was written 1500 years ago and no amount of new data could possibly change your opinion on anything.

>Atheists are hypocrites
>Worship a pedophiliac sand nigger who preached no ones gonna be as cool as him after he dies so no one can have the blessed life of fucking little girls with no reprocussions

of course, those obese and retarded scooter drivers will definitely rule the world

The same can be said about religion.

I am a Christian, but there is no proof that the bible was true you stupid fuck. Also you don't have proof about your sand nigger theory.

The Bible is a fanfiction, of couse it's not true. Same cannot be said about the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran was able to predict the future and inspirated billions to live a better life. Read it and you'll see the truth if your heart isn't already too dead because of atheist influence.

>All countries have laws that restrict freedom of speech like libel or insults.
you are so intolerant that someone in your country cannot say you’re a filthy goatfucker? you can’t handle an insult from some random fuck that you never heard of? that’s so repressive and backwards. if i draw a picture of a man and write the words allah above him and have him fucking a pig and post it on youtube, i’m am insulting a billion people and should be censored?

Can I have proof you that your goat fucker was real? Or that his shit actually occurred?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

>Epicurus

Of course. Freedom of speech doesn't allowed insults towards billions of people or towards God. You won't feel good if someone kills your family, right? Insulting Allah is almost as hurtful to muslims.

Who do you address as goat fucker?

Insulting Allah vs Killing entire Family.

Those are two entire different things and now I can't even say this is funny anymore.

But I want proof that the Qu'ran was true now as well.

The signs are there and they say that Kek will grant us victory.

>freedom of speech doesnt allow insults towards god
Can we just stop responding now

On a scale of 1-10 how tight is goat pussy, you sandnigger?

>Those are two entire different things and now I can't even say this is funny anymore.
That's because you're a filthy atheist. If you revert to Islam and start to finally love Allah more than your friends and family, you will rage like never before because of every insult.

>But I want proof that the Qu'ran was true now as well.
Read it first.

Is libel or insulting legal in your country? No? Then why should it be allowed to criticize God?

no, I won't read it nor will I convert unless you show me good enough proof right now. Also at least in America its legal to insult anyone really as long as you don't make threats or discriminate, but that's what Muslims seem to be doing.

Also, what is your opinion on gays? On how women should be treated?

why don’t you just mind your own business and not get worked up into a tissy because someone called you a bad name. i mean aren’t there a billion muslims that have better things to do? seriously, when your imans are talking about how were are infidels and filthy heathens and other terrible PERSONAL OPINIONS THEY HAVE, i just think that, well, maybe he’s just a little bit extreme are a nut job but do i want him silenced? no. im overweight, you can tell me im a fat pig to my face and that i deserve hell because i am too hedonistic, most likely im just going tell you fuck off and go along my way. who fuck what a handful of assholes say? i would think your a fucking scumbag but i have no interest of seeing you punished and silenced or killed/ jailed converted to christianity. why would i? why do you need to have people from around the world that have no bearing on your way of life but you need them to stop saying mean insults or the bad words are going to destroy your very fabric of being?

>no, I won't read it nor will I convert unless you show me good enough proof right now.
You have to read it first.

>Also at least in America its legal to insult anyone
America was always a backwards shithole, where honor never meant anything.

>gays and women
The Qu'ran describes precisely how they should be treated.

>I mean aren’t there a billion muslims that have better things to do?
Life means nothing for muslims without Allah.

Ive never seen an athiest suicide bomber. They dont believe in shitty style.

>I have no critical thinking skills and couldn't reason my way out of a paper bag if my life depended on it
>debate me

Yeah. No.

To kill yourself is forbidden my Qu'ran, therefore they weren't muslims but atheists.

Because their lives are pointless. Also, fuck your Qu'ran, I don't read anything without a sample.

You find your samples of the Holy Qu'ran online.

Can you point out in the queeran where allah says after the goat sex to go online and shitpost with strangers and waste hours of your life?

No, but the Qu'ran has given precise descriptions of what should happen with the animal you have slept with.

Skin head pretends to be a Muslim to somehow legitimize his wrongful hate on the wrong people instead of the extremists.

Stay classy you unemployable waste of space!

it sure FUCKING DOES. when you insult christianity and say that jesus is not god and christians are wrong, then that’s ok? that would make my grandmother cry and hurt her feelings because she finds happiness and solace in her PERSONAL BELIEFS! hypocrite. so i take it that your fanatical version of islam is the kind that trumps everyone one else in the world and won’t be happy until everyone is converted. dude. your an extremist. i know many muslims and they don’t feel insulted when some stupid redneck says something insulting. your life must be a constant state of anxiety, anger and confusion if you can’t exist because someone disagrees with you. live you life to the fullest. channel your anger. you are going to die of a heart attack or worse. do your girlfriend/wife/children like it when your screaming bloody murder at the television? i mean honestly, join isis and get it out of you. what kind of wife wants a husband angry and rilled up all the time whenever someone says words he doesn’t like? i guarantee that even though she’ll be submissive and obey you as the man of the house, she would much rather spend time enjoying your company or socialize with your friends and laugh and enjoy life.

>waste hours of your life?
yeah. hey habib. you’re a religious fanatic, and 90% of muslims would think you’re a fucking joke. all you have is your little world of shit because your a rape baby and have been radicalized because you’ve been shit on worse by muslims themselves. no one projects this much butthurt and vitriol unless they have been the subject of psychological abuse and neglect.

I hope you know that if everyone reverted to islam. Every piece of technology you know and love will cease to exist. Your people and your religion will discard any existence of the way of todays life. All technogigal advances (created by the white man) will be non existent.

And what happens then. Your people will fall into a religious dark age, where nothing is achieved in terms of the greater good and exploration of outer space. You will sit stagnant in technological and intellectual processes, because your faith limits your thinking to that of which is fiction.

The only reason technology is the way it is now, is because non believers of any faith, have put their efforts towards sciences, maths, physics, and hard tested facts through rigorous studies.

They put their lifes work into knowing, rather than believing.

>Every piece of technology you know and love will cease to exist
keked hard, muslims are responsible for almost all basics of mathematics, medicine and all other sorts of engineering

And the whitw man took it and ran a million times faster than anyone with faith ever did

>Religion of Peace
Kek.

Underrated.

Oh this is great.
It wasn't cancerous and annoying enough some shithead kept posting that little girl from The Neverending Story and tried to convert users of Sup Forums to Christianity but now Islam?

This is getting to be too much!

All religions make me sick to my stomach! Both Christianity AND Islam are equally offensive and barbaric!

HAIL SATAN!

Explain to me how atheists cause volcanoes that kill entire families in their sleep.

And Christianity isn't?

You are reaching son.

People are violent, not religions.

Actually wrong, the Vatican held science back hard in Europe for centuries. They eventually relented after offshoots of Christianity like Protestantism etc took hold.

We would be technically better off if it wasn't for the Vatican and their secular beliefs.

So youre saying the white man didnt advance science fasr than anyone else?

the whites only stole everything muslims invented

Not Really no... they have recently added to Science.

But the majority of the ground work, and to this day Asians are in the lead in terms of breakthroughs.

Asians isn't limited to Oriental countries but the middle east too.

Iran continually makes breakthroughs in Biological sciences, in terms of medications etc.

Maths and Physics continues to develop in the Middle East also, India being the leader in that regard. Along side Japan.

And don't assume White people = Christians.

However during the time when Science was being introduced from Persia to Europe, Christianity was very anti-science, often calling it devil worshipping etc.

They killed one of their own Giordano Bruno because he dared to go out into Europe to see what Science has brought to people and how he could join it with Christianity.

He got burned at the stake for the trouble.

His statue still sits outside the Vatican district, as the locals put it up to remind the Vatican they are cunts.

Is this op or not

>to this day Asians are in the lead in terms of breakthroughs
I think you under estimate the amount of research done in American universities

KEK yeah please explain this

yup as far as i know muslims invented Sup Forums, steam engines, rail roads, oil derek, computers and even Nazism as an ideology.

Research happens in every country, why are you limiting it to America?

British Universities have had stronger leaps this century than American Universities.