Should I just get a regular blowjob for 60 or 120 for a BJ where she swallows?

Should I just get a regular blowjob for 60 or 120 for a BJ where she swallows?

I hate to see my cum go to waste and it's hard to find a hooker who swallows here so I'm not sure.

120. And tell her not to stop until she has sucked you dry.

post vid when done op be a good man

60 for a bj is expensive af

How does she looks like?

Jack off its free

Is she attractive at least? 120 is already as much as letting you fuck her. Kinda fucking expensive for what she's offering.

This

hell no wtf user overpay

For California it's cheap as fuck at least for a craigslist/backpage whore.
She's a 6.7/10

Tell her who the hell she think she is 120$ is not even worth fucking. You just lost a customer

Don't bother. If she's not offering to fuck you for 120, then don't do it. Not worth it. You're gonna feel shitty after it.

Try bargaining

Dont do it. Not a good deal

You can get 2 bj for 60 instead of 1 with swallow

I prefer blowjobs over sex tho.

Still you can get bj for 20$

Just got to tj mexico there you can get your dick suck and fucked for $60

My neighbor charges 150 per half hour regardless. She's 42 but was once a stripper. My friends waste all kinds of cash with her.

bruh literally get any girl while out on a weekend. Most girls these days are into the whole daddy thing and that includes swallowing. Why are you even paying money you earned by wasting your life away to fuck a cumdumpster anyway, come on bro. You rate her a 6.7/10, where is the other 0.3? Why are you rating her using decimals? Nigger what are you doing come on

Not in Cali at least not from a girl online.

I can't get girls legitimately lmao. I'm /r9k/ level. I'm a 4/10 fat fuck with massive man titties. Prob gynocomastia. But hookers or moving is my only option.

>girl online

Dude the kind of girls that charge 60$ for a BJ need to be driven out of the economics. These kind of girls just stepped in the whore scene and think they are worth anything.

Also face ass and tits

She is a whore anyway

99% likely to be cops, robbery, bait and switch where a fat nigger opens the door, or some cracked out junkie with every disease.

You get what you pay for. Girls with reviews cost more but are safer.

How much to come on her face? Ask for a friend

$40 she said

I'd blow you for free if you were anywhere close :c you could pay with cum for me ~

If all you're getting is a bj then why does it matter what she looks like?