Arg fags report in

Arg fags report in

Brown man please go

Go back to Sup Forums and pretend to be white fucking nigger

No, if I come here is not precisely to meet any of my own.

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

Boludo boludo

BR?

not even funny

Fuck you subhuman

hola

Why don't you start the thread in your own language?

hola nigger

Viva la dictadura papu

I report, but the reason i'm here is to not relate to any of south america

NEA reportandose.

yes, i am a nigger, a nigger with german and italian blood, fucking asshole

>che, cuantas copas tenes?

>a nigger with german and italian blood
stop eating Europeans, you filthy subhuman

Already said. Besides, it's a gray and boring Monday here, and none of you will cheer me up.
Better start a rekt thread.

Yes....subhuman, from which superior country are you user

Nigeria, you small dicked cracka

And i am the subhuman.....you are very funny user

choripan is chileno

I'm not the nigerian nigger. I am from Germany. Fuck your blood, specially the italian (italian is not white).

You argfags sucking european dicks are pathetic. What's the point of clamming to be white and trying to prove thing to strangers? You are from a shithole country and the past of your nigger family isn't relevant.

kys subhuman.

I dont know what the fuck happened, it was the picture of a little nazi girl, well i have something similar

Todos putos.

We love europe, because it is on our culture

It is not in your culture. Do you really think Japan people eat the shit food other countries force as japanese?

Your country and Brazil are unic because embrace all cultures in the world (more Brazil than you guys). But it's not really european culture. European culture has changed when your past family went to your country. Nowadays culture in Europe is a total different thing.

Stop sucking cocks from Europa and try to make your country better. It will be good in a unic way, not european.

that's a nice pic

Yes, i know user, but argentina was very influenced by the culture of the 19 and 20 century, has nothing similar to the actual european cultures and i know all the fucking problems of my country and i want to fix them for that reason i want to be politician

you don't know what you're talking about.
everything you say is a confused mixture of Sup Forums-based prejudices, half-truths and plain and simple ignorance.

>unic
learn to english, faggot

kek

Nice samefagging we have here, haven't we?

Obviously your opinion is the right one and mine is half-truth and ignorance. Even more because you pointed it out and didn't explain!

Good job user you are a fucking egocentric retard.

Samefagging.....dude chill out

as part of a castrated society, ashamed of itself and its stained history, you have not the moral right of talking about anybody else's culture. do you know what's the first thing that comes to the mind of any non-german when he hears the word "Germany"? so better go and suck another Syrian refugee's dick and perhaps in a thosand years the world would forgive you.

So you are doing the same thing you imply I'm doing? Why would you imply I'm sorry for both wars? I gave my opinion to an arg. Why? Because every country should have moral independence. Being white is really relevant?

Don't come with this cuck shit that I do not have the right of talking about anyone's culture. We are human beings. We judge, we talk about and we have opinions. They are like assholes, faggot. I don't know why you would be butthurt but if not agreeing with me wont make me forced to take down my opinion and it wont imply in excuses by my part.

Also, fuck refugees. Islam is cancer.

It was to the other dude, faggot.

Que onda wachines
Sorprende que sea un thread argentino y no esten hablando de porro y de fulbo, de eso hablan la negrada nomas

Well....finally something that almost all the western world can agree, islam is cancer

>Being white is really relevant?
Not at all. But it was not me who stepped in an argthread and began with the usual not white/racist/not european chatter. Leave us in peace, we didn't call you.

>Leave us in peace, we didn't call you.

Cringiest thing i've ween in a while. Thanks user

Para eso andá a cripplechan, OP.

not again these niggers !!
dude piss off