There isnt really a ylyl right now so

there isnt really a ylyl right now so....

you ylyl... you loose!

youtube.com/watch?v=FxIBUDXDma0

watch it ... its all yours my friend!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/vulture_f/home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trump being portrayed in bad light
prepare for a shitstorm op

>you ylyl... you loose!
>You laugh you lose you lose!

okay

wrong

Hey Sup Forums
Can someone get me The Withcer 3? I really like that game and would love to have it.

Bumping for Witcher 3
Any kind OP to deliver?

Going at it again.

Yeah i member

this is not a conversation i'm familiar with... whats funny? could u plz enlighten me?

it's all passive aggression. they'll be acting like they're clearly NOT okay about something. you ask them and they maybe sigh and say "no no I'm fine" and they fucking OBVIOUSLY want you to persevere and ask them whats really wrong.

you have two options at this stage, both leading to the same outcome. you can either be a cuck and persevere like they want you to and ask what's wrong, or you can be alpha and just say "okay". either way they'll talk at great length about one tiny mistake you made that you could not possibly have known upset them without them actually saying something at the time but instead they kept it to themselves and fucking let it simmer inside themselves for weeks until it becomes this cancerous tumor of bad feeling.

basically women are cunts. always say exactly what's on your mind in a relationship. if you feel the need to be passive aggressive or to hide any of your feelings end the relationship immediately.

lol, guess i've only dated honest women, in that regard at least.