Ive been thinking about tripping on benadryl for a while. Anybody have a experience or advice before i do

Ive been thinking about tripping on benadryl for a while. Anybody have a experience or advice before i do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hZ2eUsEWbY
erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health2.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spiders Everywhere..

not very colorful (at least with mid to low doses) without weed, made me uncomfortable if I didn't move my arms all the time

Hell no its sooook shitty!!!!!! Please dont it doesnt feel good!!! I overdosed about a year ago

How much did you take?

I do it all the time, and in order to make it amazing, you have to drink a LOT of hard liquor. Once you do that go ahead and take ten extra strength Tylenol and the benadryl and your golden bro

lol that bear really sums it up
u turn retarded for a bit and it's not good

I've only smoked weed but it's shitty in comparison. I took 400mg and literally only felt like it was hard to move and had the only panic attack I've ever had.

I took 20 of them, then talked to people who were dead, like actual vivid hallucinations. Extreme paranoia. Not fun

I plan on taking 8 25mg tablets

Do this instead.

You'll probably get all jumpy and start talking gibberish

Or this

How much do you weigh, user? And how much do you want to trip?

Robotussin has some very bad long term side effects, if you knew what happens to peoples brains and hearts after tripping on that stuff then I bet you would think twice before drinking 16oz of it

youtu.be/0hZ2eUsEWbY
Benadryl sucks bad.
Do dxm instead

I weigh 135 roughly and enough to feel something.

They are both dumb drugs why would you do either? I'd say benadryl is safer than DXM

Bullshit. I've been doing it for 20 years. No problems. I know a lot of people who regularly use it.

Why not get some Datura instead?

I'd rather use a dissociative than a deleriant. Dxm is in the same class as popular or ketamine

If you're talking about the brain lesions, you, sir, are correct.

However, the amount you need to do to see such results are way more than your theoretical 16oz.

And OP, if you're going to trip on DPH, make sure to drink a lot of water. It will cause your prostate to swell and potentially cut off your ability to pee. It's seriously no fun.

well I weighed 150 when I was doing a lot of the dumb drugs I used to take and I'd like to say 30 25mg benadryl did me really good for 3-4 of my harder trips, in fact it was so good i saw and did some really just fucking weird things like I saw dead animals and a bunch of shit then pissed all over myself after trying to crawl to the bathroom at 2 am idk man i'd take like 18 for your first "hard trip"

Dxm doesn't cause onleys lesions. It actually protects the brain

Yeah I do understand they are in the same class but I don't see why people would do robotussin over K because robo has additives that can make you sick/ can do worse

>Dxm doesn't cause onleys lesions. It actually protects the brain

Citation needed.

>robo has additives that can make you sick/ can do worse

You can get straight DXM at any pharmacy.

As for why? Because it's so accessible.

8-16 was an average dose for me until I quit that shit

im gay

Breathing walls. Most of my hallucinations were auditory. Went into a daze and I could hear voices and music as if it was right next to my ear but when I focus, it would be quiet. Most clear visual hallucination I had was a bird asking a squirrel what they were going to eat for lunch. I used to do this shit all the time in middle school.
>middle school

Wouldn't really recommend it but if you wanna, go for it. Expect to feel like you're floating first.

they don't sell ketamine at the Walmart
OR you can get delsym

Did anyone notice you were acting different

Well why the fuck wasn't I doing that? I used to steal fucking bottles upon bottles of robotussin from places and now you can just buy the good shit

oh yea no doubt

.... dude, where the fuck is your reference for this garbage???

Don't forget the spiders bruv

I looked retarded and i couldnt talk straight or walk even so yeah

To answer the question if anyone can tell you're tripping, the short answer is no, because no one thinks you're stupid enough to be tripping on DPH.

The long answer is that yes, they can tell something is wrong with you, but they won't be able to put their finger on it unless you're, y'know, doing DPH shit*.

*I spent one night on DPH in my dark apartment crawling around the floor thinking I had killed my girlfriend, so I'd go check on her, and she'd be alive, then I'd think I'd killed my cat, so I'd go check on him, then I'd be convinced I'd killed my girlfriend, go check on her, all night long.

When you're doing shit like that people know something is up with you.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health2.shtml

Erowid is a great resource, but it's like wikipedia. You need to take what you read there with a grain of salt.

Is anyone else in this thread a regular drug user who just hates regular drug users and their fucking nonsense?

How long did the usual trip last for you

around 8-12 hours and a little come down for sure

long time recreational benadryl abuser here. avoid anything above 500mg youll just have stomach ache, vasoconstriction and delirium.DPH does make masturbation more fun and takes forever because the drowsiness also affects your dick. A day long trip from 1000mg, then taking 700mg more made me hallucinate my water mug on the floor turning into a garden gnome, feel and see invisible spiders on every inch of my body, and gave my a seizure from the impact from a slip on my driveway shoveling snow, yelling at the of shadowpeople in the forest to leave. I had to get a catheter cause i couldnt piss and it was fucking awful.

> I had to get a catheter cause i couldnt piss and it was fucking awful.

I didn't.

I forced it and got a fucking hernia.

Don't be like us, OP.

You think 250 mg of benadryl would be a good first trip?

>Erowid
They've, just in 2013, studied with MRI that heavy dissociatives and any NMDA antagonist do in fact cause some serious problems with extended and severe use. Your Erowid data is obsolete bruh.

Its within the comfort range of 150-400mg. You'll be fine listen to some music, watch tv, drink water.

You're literally doing the exact thing that lead to my best friend to doing acid,. Which then lead to coke, which then lead to heroin, which then lead to him shooting himself. Be carful Lt spider, you might go in over your head.

Does the temperature of the room you're in effect you while you're tripping.

try to stay warm you dont want the ultra shivers

I dont think ill end up doing coke. Im really shy and just getting weed is a hassle.