How many different languages does Sup Forums know?

How many different languages does Sup Forums know?

I know English,Spanish, Portuguese, and a bit of Italian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvn4K16BkyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't

Serbocroatian (or, to sound more knowledgeable, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Serbian, and Croatian - they are essentially the dialects of the same language) and English fluently.

Passively (I understand, but suck at speaking/writing) Macedonian and Slovenian.

And bits of German, Cantonese, and Italian.

i speak spanish, english, galician and nawat fluenty

my portuguese, dutch and german are so so. same with my polish.

>I know English,Spanish, Portuguese, and a bit of Italian

same

Slovak, Czech (almost the same so it is not like I studied it, just watched stuff in it from childhood), English and bit of Russian.

>English
>PT-BR
>Spanish (basic)
>French (started just now)

Icelandic, english, german

Swedish, english and i can make myself understood in german although i cannot speak grammatically. I can also understand norwegian and danish since swedish is very close to those languages.

>Fluent
English, Español, Gallego

>Understood in written form or if spoken slowly
Portugues, Catalán

Spanish and English.

I'm learning starting to learning Russian.

>I'm learning starting to learning Russian.
Might want to brush up on your English first

Because it is highly impossible that they missed a comma.
Your language is hard, dude.

>korean
>english
>japanese

German, English, Latin

Though I never learned to speak Latin of course. It was all translating Latin to German. In hindsight I should have learned a Language that I could speak but back in the day my School only offered French and Latin and I was 100% sure that sooner or later the French would have to learn German so I didn't see a point in learning a soon to be dead language.

I did two semesters of Slovenian - that's hard laddo

Interesting

Family originates from Iceland?

Yes, if you start as native English speaker.

Tho, as someone who learnt English in school, I can say that your language, with a bunch of requirements that my doesn't have (such as necessity to always explicitely state the subject), atrocious spelling and pronunciation, as well as grammar rules that do not really make sense to non-native speakers, is significantly harder.
Slavic languages at least have clear spelling and pronunciation, if anything.

Maybe. I think your language is the most melodic

youtube.com/watch?v=vvn4K16BkyM

Thank you. Dino Merlin is great!

Yeah, went to his concert in Zurich last year, absolutely brilliant

Barely English
Barely Spanish too

>english
>hard

>German, English, French, Mandarin
Fluency in that order

Sure, when you are surrounded by it every waking moment, from TV and radio, to music and Internet, it doesn't seem so. But when you need to speak it, or when you look at grammar, it becomes hard.
And this comes from someone who is natively speaking Serbocroatian, which does not belong into the category of easy languages, for it also has somewhat botched grammar.

Hindi, English, Bengali, Kannada. Can't really read Bengali desu.

Finally someone with sense. Also, it is hard coming from a language that works completely different. If English was not so pervarsive, Serbocroatian would be much easier for a Slovak to learn.

It depends on the languages you speak actually, for someone who doesn't speak a latin-based write system it would be hard.

It is more about how grammar differs. Croatian uses latin.

Native: English

Advanced: French

Almost Intermediate: Spanish

Elementary: Italian & Latin

Subpar (knows pronunciation and some barebones vocabulary and grammar): German and Attic Greek.

Frankly the only one I want to improve anymore is Spanish because of the demographics where I live. I love French literature, but found my literary French not very useful in France.

Yes I know it (spanish has the easiest grammar rules, so this is a hit on the balls when you try to learn a second language), but I was pointing that our cokelombian friend was being unfair by judging the difficult of english from the spanish-speaking perspective