Explain yourself, Taylor

Explain yourself, Taylor.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They all go mudshark eventually... It's trendy right now. SJWs think it proves how open minded you are.

Any news of the hair-sniffing guy?

the Aryan princess has fallen

this happens in liberal cities because all liberal men are pussies. it's not like they actually care that the guy is black, he's just the only one willing to stand up for himself. don't bust a cuck nut too fast though, anywhere else blacks are relatively weak and dumb as fuck.

"Take that, daddy!"

I like how there are so many people who can turn any possible situation into a political one.

You can see the fear in her eyes. This is just a photo-op to appeal to liberals and SJWs. You have to take a picture touching a nigger in order to be accepted by the leftist culture in the US.

Hahaha another one bites the dust.

long life Sup Forums trap queen

i don't like how you think insulting liberals describes a political argument.

T-Swizzle here. I just felt like actually being satisfied for once so I took these two brothers home and let them roast me like a greased up hog. One love

Easy explanation: White men are too busy worrying about black men and looking at pics of black cocks.

she gave them both a lift on her private jet so they could get to some studio for their new album. Not saying she didn't fuck them, but it seems likely.

she definitely has a WHITE boyfriend in those pictures, so I wouldn't be surprised if she took the pick to piss him off in some way/ make him jealous. Doesn't seem likely she fucked them.

Maybe, Just maybe, She didn't fuck any of them but just took a picture. I know, pretty shocking thing to assume right? It's not like she took that photo and proceeded to suck their dick immediately after. Relax guys.

Yeah this is plausible too.

nah... he is a trap. period

to be honnest I usually troll on all the black
people existence. However for a real answer.

> Your Ayran princess got notice of her whorshippers on the web and of course 4ch.
> Nothing in her life made her feel more of a failure than a bunch of basement stormfags
crowning her as their ayran princess.
> She felt so deeply diguested and ashmed. She did actively a huge efford on soc.med. her management and herself to change this.
> She also felt so deeply grieved and miserable that she rather gives the world including her dad the impression that she'd do a basketballteam in one night than have anything to do with
basement stormfags.

Hard to grasp ?

Everyone knows all
Modern rappers are faggots. No worries here

Everyone knows

Basement stormfags shoot their own leg. Best example ever.

Strange fact. Now she started to be into black guys... I slowly started to not like her anymore.

(I am black).

not her "white" boyfriend. she took notice
of her group of admirers. this is how she reacts.

Swift knows about the alt-right and her group
of stormfag fans. There was an article earlier
where she showed her condemn to this whole
basement-stormfag groupie behaviour.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol there you go. this whole new thing is just to repair
the damage stormfags did to her reputation.

Media did their job. Confront her slippery slope.
Nazi-idol that's what you become

No fool: nobody likes the alt-right in all honesty.
user just showed you what her reputation is in
the media.. A NAZI idol

I think she just bought them to shit in their throat and let them choke in vomit before she pours acid on their sorry faces while she summons Hitler dressed in Nazi regalia. They just don't know yet, poor niggers

im sure your right stormfag.

Nazis and members of the "alt-right" consider Taylor Swift an Aryan pop queen who is “red pilling” America into a race war through her pop hits.

> wwyd with that reputation OP ?

hah
remember

>Anglin's commitment to Swift's ascendance into the role of figurehead in the coming white supremacist uprising remains steadfast. "The entire alt-right patiently awaits the day when we can lay down our swords and kneel before her throne," Anglin says, "as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race."

The reporter talked to him in person, so presumably he said it with a straight face? But... just...

lovely trap

aryangoddess.org/

this actually exists

>Anglin says, "as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race."

Anglin is a delusional stormfag.

He is the best stormfag what tells enough about
his followers.

Anglin on full creativity

half of Sup Forums can't even read historic german letters

Half of Sup Forums can't even read

Trips don't lie.